- » Swiss Chard Pasta
Swiss Chard Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of swiss chard pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for swiss chard pasta recipes.
Pasta With Swiss Chard
Trim and discard ends of chard stems; then cut off remainder of stems at base of each leaf.
Thinly slice stems and leaves, keeping them separate.
(If using kale, cut off and discard coarse stems; slice leaves thinly.) Set chard or kale aside.
Stir pecans in a... - 41.6881
Baked Pasta With Ham And Swiss Chard
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly butter a 7 1/2- to 3-quart baking dish. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in large skillet over medium-low heat. Stir in Swiss chard, leeks, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Increase heat to... - 38.3082
Pasta With Swiss Chard And Cheese
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion is translucent, about 1 minute. Add Swiss chard, black pepper, and red pepper. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring frequently,... - 33.7855
You May Also Like!
Orecchiette With Swiss Chard
1. In a large frying pan, heat olive oil over low heat. Add anchovies and garlic to pan; mash with back of a spoon 1 to 2 minutes, or until anchovies dissolve. Add hot pepper flakes, Swiss chard, and water. Cover, increase heat to medium, and cook 8 to 10... - 29.2009
Swiss Chard And Pasta Timbales
1. Put the chard in a blender with 1 tablespoon of cream and puree. Transfer to a large bowl and add the fontina and parmesan cheeses, eggs, and remaining cream. Combine well. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a medium pan, cook the pasta in boiling,... - 35.1322
Fettuccine With Goat Cheese And Swiss Chard
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add the fettuccine and cook at a rapid boil for 8 or 9 minutes or until al dente.
Drain well.Heat the oil in a large skillet over moderate heat.
Add the chard and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes, just long... - 37.3343
Whole Wheat Tagliatelle With Swiss Chard
1. In medium saucepan, combine oil, onion, garlic, sage and 1 tablespoon water; cook over medium heat until water evaporates, 5 minutes. Lower heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is golden. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8"... - 37.361
Potatoes And Swiss Chard With Fettuccine
Seeing how popular potatoes and swiss chard with fettuccine has become with my family, I can assure that its going to be popular with your family too. This European recipe makes a delectable main dish. The goodness of different variety of cheese makes... - 49.8621
Penne With Swiss Chard And Pine Nuts
1) Fill a sink with cold water, and put the chard leaves in the sink.
2) Place a colander in the water, and put the chard stems in the colander.
3) In a large pot, add lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Cook pasta in this water. Drain... - 45.7848
Creste Di Galli With Creamy Swiss Chard Sauce
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook fresh chard.
Cover with boiling salted water, bring to a boil, and cook until just tender (3 to 5 minutes).
If using frozen chard, just thaw and drain.
Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in the frying... - 45.2835
Swiss Chard Pasta Recipes By Category