- » Swiss Chard Mushroom
Swiss Chard Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of swiss chard mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for swiss chard mushroom recipes.
Microwave Swiss Chard And Mushrooms
1. Wash chard and shake off moisture.
2. In a chopping board, cut it into 1 inch strips.
3. In a 3-quart casserole, place the chard and ¼ cup of water. Cover.
4. Microwave on High for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes. Remember to stir it halfway through... - 47.1479
Swiss Chard Soup
Saute mushrooms in butter and oil for 5 minutes.
Add flour and stir until flour is evenly distributed, then add chicken stock, salt and pepper, and milk.
Cook slowly, stirring constantly, until mixture is slightly thickened.
Add Swiss chard and simmer for 15... - 31.6977
Swiss Chard Au Gratin
Swiss Chard Au Gratin tastes nice. Swiss Chard Au Gratin tastes better with peper. Swiss Chard Au Gratin is very easy to make. - 42.2165
Swiss Chard Souffle
1. In a small bowl, cover the porcini mushrooms with hot water and let stand until they are softened, about 20 minutes. Lift the porcini from the water, squeeze dry and coarsely chop.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350°. In a medium saucepan, melt 3... - 30.9506
Crustless Swiss Chard Quiche
In a large covered pot, cook the chard in water until tender, about 15 minutes.
Then saute the onion and mushrooms in oil until lightly browned.
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Put the chard in an oiled 8-inch quiche pan.
With a knife and fork, chop the... - 45.0963
Rissotto With Peas And Swiss Chard
To make the risotto with peas:
1. In a large saucepan melt butter over medium heat.
2. Add olive oil and onions, cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and mushrooms.
4. Cook until the mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes.
5. Stir... - 107.806
Warm Wilted Chard Salad
Wash the chard.
Chop the leaves and cut the stalks into thin strips.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the chard, spinach, zucchini, onion, cauliflower, and mushrooms.
In a small frying pan, fry bacon until crispy.
Remove bacon from the pan and... - 43.4311
Mixed Vegetable Saute
1. Clean the mushrooms and cut them into half.
2. Julianne the garlic cloves.
3. Chop the greens into large pieces.
4. Heat a pan. Add oil and let it warm.
5. Put the mushrooms and garlic. Stir fry for 3 minutes till mushrooms begin to... - 96.2949
Winter Vegetable Soup
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add onion, carrot, parsnip and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
2. Crumble in bouillon cubes and marjoram. Add 5 cups water; bring to a boil. Add penne and... - 36.9628
Mushroom Stroganoff With Spinach
Remove stem and root ends from onion; cut in half lengthwise and thinly slice onion lengthwise so that it falls into slivers.
Melt butter in a deep, wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic, and cook, stirring often, until onion begins to... - 46.3551
Baked Vegetable Omelette
Baked Vegetable Omelet is an all time breakfast delicacy. If you are a true egg lover, this dish is a must try for you. The varied flavors of different vegetables make the Baked Vegetable Omelet totally irresistible. This is something you should not miss out... - 47.9231
Risotto And Vegetables
Heat a 2-quart heavy saucepan and melt the butter.
Saute the yellow onion and rice until the rice is a very light tan.
Add half the boiling broth and cover.
Cook over low heat until the broth is absorbed, about 10 minutes.
In the meantime, in another large... - 43.366
Italian Garden Pasta
1. Trim and discard discolored stem ends from chard; then rinse and drain chard. Cut stems from leaves; finely chop stems and leaves, keeping them in separate piles.
2. In a 6- to 8-quart (6- to 8-liter) pan, cook pasta in about 4 quarts (3.8 liters) boiling... - 32.7175
Joe's Sausage & Greens With Egg
Crumble sausages into a wide frying pan; cook over high heat, stirring, until meat is well browned.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings; then add onion, garlic, mushrooms, nutmeg, pepper, and oregano.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is soft and... - 33.3517
Joe's Sausage & Greens With Eggs
Rinse greens well.
Cut chard leaves into thin shreds; thinly slice stems.
(Or cut and discard tough stems from kale; cut leaves into thin shreds.) You should have about 8 cups, lightly packed.
Set greens aside.
Place a wok or 12- to 14-inch frying pan over... - 42.111
1) In a 12 inch skillet or a wok, stir-fry the ginger and garlic in the oil, until lightly browned.
2) Stir in the mushrooms and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Gradually stir in the dissolved broth mix and, stir frequently and bring to a boil.
4)... - 44.9919
Sautéed Beef Sukiyaki
Heat oil over medium heat in a large heavy skillet with a lid.
Add onion and green onions; stir-fry about 2 minutes.
Add radish and cabbage; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
Place a layer of beef slices on top of cabbage, then layer the mushrooms, tofu, spinach and... - 41.9877
Big Or Little Ravioli With Italian Gravy
To make filling, simmer chicken breasts in water to cover for 20 minutes or until tender.
When cool enough to handle, discard skin and bones.
Using a food processor or finest blade of a meat grinder, very finely chop chicken. (Or soak calf's brains in cold... - 42.1747
Ten Variety Hotpot
For this Oriental-style fondue, you will need a Mongolian hot pot or meat (metal) fondue pot, 8 small wire baskets on long handles, chopsticks and bowls.
Cut the chicken, duck and pork into small cubes.
Stir-fry the chicken in a little oil, then add a... - 40.1981
Layered Vegetable Mornay
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Saute onion until tender.
Add mushrooms and capsicum.
Saute until tender.
Stir in the tomatoes, tomato paste, basil and sugar.
Simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
To Prepare... - 41.9081