- » Swiss Chard
Swiss Chard Recipes
Swiss Chard, a vegetable with edible leaves and stem of a variety of beet that may be in hues anywhere between white, yellow and red. Also known as Chard, Perpetual Spinach, Silver Beet, Mangold, Crab Beat, or ... More »
Quick Swiss Chard
Want to grab some interesting information on Swiss Chard? In this video, famous chef Dani Spies talks about this nutritious vegetable. She also discusses few easy methods to pep up the swiss chard into a delicious and nutritious side dish. So, go through this... - 115.395
Sauteed Swiss Chard With Garlic
One of the woodier greens, Swiss chard is a versatile one when it comes to holding texture and taste after being cooked up. Easy on the pocket, Swiss chard is packed with nutrients and is versatile enough to be added to a wide variety of dishes. A simple... - 108.095
Quinoa Stuffed Chard Rolls
Expecting vegetarian guests at home and don't know what to make? This recipe may come as a savior. Watch the chef prepare This Quinoa Stuffed Chard Rolls, that is sure to impress your guests. We bet they will certainly call back ask for the recipe - 98.3759
Swiss Chard With Pine Nuts And Raisins
1) Remove leaves from the Swiss chard stems, gently pare the stems and discard the tough outer skin.
2) In a 4-quart saucepan, bring the water to a boil, add the chard stems and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until slightly tender.
3) Add the... - 46.7537
Swiss Chard Au Gratin
Swiss Chard Au Gratin tastes nice. Swiss Chard Au Gratin tastes better with peper. Swiss Chard Au Gratin is very easy to make. - 41.0753
Swiss Chard is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Swiss Chard; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 39.5439
Swiss Chard Beurek
In a large bowl sprinkle the yeast into the warm water with the sugar and one tablespoon flour.
Let stand for two or three minutes, then stir to dissolve the yeast completely.
Stir in the flour, oil, one cup water and salt until well blended.
Knead about ten... - 38.6696
Nivig (swiss Chard)
Wash and stem the Swiss chard.
Chop into one-quarter-inch slices.
Place in a saucepan with the water.
Cover and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer for five to ten minutes.
Squeeze to remove excess moisture.
Heat the butter... - 38.0897
Cheesy Swiss Chard
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Wash chard; cut stalks into 1-inch pieces; cook in 1/2-inch boiling water with salt, covered, 5 minutes.
Then add torn chard leaves; cover; cook 5 minutes.
In saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour, then milk; cook, stirring,... - 38.0302
Stuffed Trout With Swiss Chard
Grate peel (colored part only) from orange; set aside.
Cut off and discard all remaining peel and white membrane.
Thinly slice fruit crosswise; set aside.
Toast pine nuts in a wide frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 7 minutes), shaking pan... - 37.7426
Swiss Chard Torta
Swiss Chard Torta is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Swiss Chard Torta dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 37.7267
Whole Wheat Tagliatelle With Swiss Chard
1. In medium saucepan, combine oil, onion, garlic, sage and 1 tablespoon water; cook over medium heat until water evaporates, 5 minutes. Lower heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is golden. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8"... - 37.4499
Swiss Chard With Oil And Lemon
Cut the stalks of the Swiss chard into 2- to 3-inch pieces.
If the leaves are large, cut them into bite-sized pieces.
Wash both stalks and leaves in several changes of water and drain.
Cook covered in 1 inch of boiling salted water for 3 to 5 minutes or until... - 36.9992
Creamed Swiss Chard
Wash chard thoroughly.
Remove and discard ribs from larger leaves.
Coarsely chop chard.
Place chard in a large Dutch oven (do not add water).
Cover and cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until tender.
Drain chard well, and squeeze between paper towels until... - 36.5398
Cheese And Swiss Chard Calzone
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Divide pizza dough in half and roll into two 8-inch circles. Sprinkle cornmeal over a large baking sheet.
2. In a medium frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chard and garlic and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until chard is... - 35.8717
Swiss Chard With Lemon Oil Dressing
Wash chard leaves well; trim off and discard stem ends.
Cut out the heavy white part (remaining stem) of each leaf and slice crosswise into 1/2 inch-wide pieces.
Then slice leaves crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide pieces; keep green and white parts separate.
Place... - 34.3556
Swiss Chard With Balsamic Vinegar
Place Swiss chard, chicken broth, onion, bell pepper, garlic, and black pepper in a large saucepan over medium heat and cook about 8 minutes or until greens are tender.
Add the balsamic vinegar and toss. - 31.9381
Swiss Chard With Garlic Butter
1. Cut chard stems crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces. Cut chard leaves in half lengthwise; stack them and cut crosswise into 2-inch pieces.
2. Heat butter and olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until just fragrant,... - 31.7722
Baked Swiss Chard
1. Using half the butter, grease an ovenproof dish approximately 20 cm/8 inches in diameter and sprinkle with half the breadcrumbs.
2. Wash and dry the chard and shred roughly.
3. Arrange alternate layers of half the chard and half the sliced cheese and a... - 31.2922
Sauteed Swiss Chard
Cut the heavy white stems from the Swiss chard, all the way up to the leaves, and discard the stems.
Wash the leaves in a sink filled with cold water, swirling the chard to loosen the sand.
Lift out of the water into a colander, leaving the sand at the bottom... - 29.8843
Buttered Swiss Chard
Separate stalks and coarse veins from leaves, then cut into 2" pieces.
Cook stalks and veins, covered, in 1/2" boiling water with 1 teasp salt for 15 min, or until tender.
Drain, and then add 2 tablesp butter or margarine, speck pepper and salt if... - 27.7832
Orecchiette With Swiss Chard
1. In a large frying pan, heat olive oil over low heat. Add anchovies and garlic to pan; mash with back of a spoon 1 to 2 minutes, or until anchovies dissolve. Add hot pepper flakes, Swiss chard, and water. Cover, increase heat to medium, and cook 8 to 10... - 27.5949
1. Remove the stalks from the chard and cut into 1 1/2-inch lengths. Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a heavy skillet and saute the onion and 1 clove garlic until tender but not browned. Add the stalks and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
2. Add the water, lemon... - 26.977
Swiss Chard With Poblanos And Hominy
1. Light a grill or preheat the broiler. Grill or broil the poblanos, turning frequently, until charred all over, 4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 15 minutes. Peel and seed the poblanos; cut into 1/2 inch-thick... - 23.1792
Swiss Chard ( White Stems )
Remove the white stems carefully and cut into pieces.
Steam or boil in little salted water until tender.
Make a French dressing and add 1 tspn, brown sugar, 1 tspn.
French or dry mustard, 1 tblspn, chopped parsley and a pinch of garlic salt.
Pour... - 17.7686
Italian-style Swiss Chard
1. Trim and discard discolored stem ends from chard; then rinse and drain chard. Thinly slice chard stems crosswise up to base of leaves; set aside. Use a few whole leaves to line a large platter; cover and set aside. Coarsely chop remaining leaves.
2. Heat... - 17.3512
Swiss Chard Recipes By Category