- » Swiss Beef
Swiss Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of swiss beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for swiss beef recipes.
Swiss Beef Birds
With meat mallet, pound steak until 1/4 inch thick; cut into 5 or 6 serving pieces.
Cut each carrot into thin sticks and the pickle into 5 or 6 strips.
Place several carrot sticks and one pickle stick on each piece of meat.
Beginning at narrow end, roll up,... - 44.7743
Swiss Beef Stew
1. Heat salad oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add beef and brown thoroughly on all sides, turning occasionally.
2. Sprinkle with paprika. Add 6 tablespoons water.
3. Cover tightly with vac-control valve closed. Lower heat and simmer 45 minutes.
4.... - 36.0305
Swiss And Beef Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Top 4 bread slices with half the Swiss cheese and all the tomato and beef slices.
Top beef with remaining Swiss cheese and bread slices.
Combine mayonnaise, mustard and chives.
Spread mayonnaise mixture on outside of sandwiches.
Grill over medium heat in - 28.7351
Swiss Beef And Onions
Put the meat on a large piece of foil, sprinkle with finely chopped onion and marjoram, or the soup mix.
Wrap completely, making sure the joint is well sealed, and bake in a slow oven for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
This method ensures a well flavoured and tender joint. - 19.2837
You May Also Like!
Pound steak; cut into serving-size pieces.
In heavy skillet, brown steak in shortening; pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; simmer 1 1/2 hours or until done.
Stir often. - 25.9864
Oven Swiss Steak
Oven Swiss Steak has a Far-fetched taste. The boneless beef round steak and American cheese gives the Oven Swiss Steak Enormous taste. - 44.0363
Mix flour, salt and pepper.
Sprinkle one side of meat with half the flour mixture; pound in.
Turn meat; pound in remaining flour mixture.
Cut meat into 6 serving pieces.
Melt shortening in large skillet; add meat and brown over medium heat, about 15... - 39.6085
Swiss Beef Steak In Tomato Gravy
When you are looking for some change in your regular dinner menu, you should try this recipe video. The slow-cooking of the beef steaks in thick tomato gravy, helps the meat to be more tender and succulent. The infused tomato juice into the meat, makes it a... - 89.7495
Roast Beef 'n Swiss Rolls
Mix butter, mustard, onion powder, and poppy seeds in small bowl.
Spread butter mixture inside each roll.
Top with 1 slice each of beef and cheese.
Cover with other half of roll.
Wrap each sandwich in paper towel or napkin.
Place 2 at a time in oven.
Cook on... - 33.3515
Swiss Vegetable Bake
1) Clean and trim fat off from the steak.
2) Flatten the steak using a mallet.
3) In a flat plate, spread the flour and roll the steak in it.
4) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the steak.
5) Transfer the steak to casserole; with... - 47.0117
Swiss Steak Supreme
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, mix together flour, salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
3) Roll the steak into flour mixture.
4) In a Dutch oven, heat fat and evenly brown the steak.
5) In a bowl, mix together soup, 11/2... - 46.1032
Saucy Swiss Steak
This Saucy Swiss steak is a recipe that you would love to have when you have a large gathering. A easy to make dish that would cater to the taste of all your guests. Try it!! - 48.4522
Cooking for your man is a great high. This Swiss steak recipe promises to bring a smile on his face and in his heart too. He is sure to love every bit of it. Have a truly special day with just the two of you and food that says it all. - 50.6128
Swiss Beef Recipes By Category