- » Swiss Bacon
Swiss Bacon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of swiss bacon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for swiss bacon recipes.
Swiss Cheese Bacon Pie
Swiss Cheese Bacon Pie is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Swiss Cheese Bacon Pie dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 46.177
Swiss Bacon Onion Pie
Combine cracker crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and side of 8-inch pie plate.
Cook bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon and drain on paper towels; crumble.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons bacon fat; add onion and cook until tender but not... - 41.325
Swiss N Bacon Pizza
Split each biscuit into two halves.
Press onto a greased 14-in pizza pan, sealing seams.
In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spread over crust.
Bake at 350° for 20-23 minutes or until golden brown.
Cut into thin wedges. - 36.2061
Swiss Bacon Appetizers
Sprinkle bacon, cheese and onion in greased 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan; cover and refrigerate.
Beat remaining ingredients until smooth, 15 seconds in covered blender container on high speed or 1 minute with hand beater.
Cover and refrigerate no longer than 24... - 30.8014
Swiss Cheese And Bacon Crepes
Fry the bacon until crisp; drain the fat.
Place 1 slice Swiss cheese on a quarter of each crepe so that the crepe can be folded up into one-quarter of its original size.
Place some bacon on the cheese, and fold up the crepe.
Lightly brown the crepes in the... - 24.5574
You May Also Like!
Easy Onion Soup With Bacon And Swiss Cheese Crostini
Recipe for Easy Onion Soup with Bacon, Swiss Cheese Crostini, Traditionally French Onion Soup is baked in individual serving bowls which are difficult to transport on a baking sheet to and from the oven. The extremely hot bowls also made it impossible to... - 115.228
Swiss And Bacon Pinwheel Appetizers
1. Using a rolling pin, lightly roll each slice of toast as flat as possible without breaking the bread. Spread 1 teaspoon margarine on each slice.
2. In small bowl combine cheese and bacon bits; sprinkle 1/4 of mixture over each slice of toast, covering... - 25.6197
Swiss N' Bacon Pinwheels
1. Use a rolling pin to roll out the bread slices to as thin as possible. Do not break the bread slices
2. Spread one teaspoon of the margarine on each slice of bread. Set aside covered till required.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F
4. In a... - 35.7474
Bacon And Swiss Potato Pie
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 10-inch pie pan or 8-inch (2-quart) square baking dish.
In small skillet, cook onions in margarine for 5 to 6 minutes or until tender.
In large bowl, beat eggs.
Add potato flakes, water, milk, salt, paprika, pepper,... - 41.5126
Swiss Canadian Bacon And Eggs
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in all but 2 tablespoons onions.
3. Spray 12-inch ovenproof skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-low heat until hot. Add egg mixture. Cover and... - 27.2057
Fiery Hot Bacon-swiss Dip With Melba Rounds
Whether you are looking for a great party snack or just an easy treat for kids, this is one recipe that would perfectly fit your bill. Betty, in this video, shows you how to whomp up this tasty bacon treat with a delectable dip and melba rounds that makes for... - 95.7926
Bacon And Swiss Cheese Frittata
In 10-inch (25 cm) ovenproof skillet, fry bacon until crisp.
Drain off fat, remove bacon and pat with paper towels.
Cut each bacon strip in half and set aside.
With paper towel, wipe skillet clean.
In skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion until... - 41.0567
Bacon, Swiss Chard And Potato Frittata
For most of us a Frittata is an omelet served as a breakfast item. Here is a wonderful wholesome frittata that makes a meal anytime of the day or night. A must try for all frittata lovers. This recipe is simple to make and promises to yield a dish so yummy... - 90.5475
Bacon And Swiss Cheeseburgers
1) Microwave the bacon at Power Hi for 2 to 3 minutes, or until just crisp after placing it between layers of paper towels on roasting rack.
2) Let cool and crumble.
3) Take a medium-sized mixing bowl and combine ground beef, bacon, Worcestershire... - 39.7149
Cut bacon into 1-inch pieces; saute until al-most crisp in a medium-size frying pan; remove and drain on paper toweling.
Scald cream with onion in a small saucepan.
Beat eggs slightly with salt and cayenne in a medium-size bowl; stir in cream mixture... - 28.2749
Swiss Bacon Recipes By Category