- » Swiss Almond Cheese Spread
Swiss Almond Cheese Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of swiss almond cheese spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for swiss almond cheese spread recipes.
Ham And Swiss Crescent Braid
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Spray nonstick cooking spray over cookie sheet.
3. Take a large bowl, mix ham, broccoli, cheese, mushrooms, mayonnaise and mustard; mix well.
4. Roll out both cans of dough.Keep the dough with long sides... - 43.1236
Cheese Cauliflower With Almond Topping
Trim whole cauliflower and cook, covered, in boiling salted water just until tender, about 25 minutes.
Drain and gently separate into flowerets.
Place them in greased casserole (about 2 quarts).
In a saucepan, stir into the 1/4 cup melted butter the flour and... - 44.0953
Oriental Turkey & Swiss Salad
The Oriental Turkey and Swiss salad is a turkey recipe with a difference. Surprise your friends with this exotic salad that is an entirely different way of presenting the traditional Turkey. Lay out a wonderful spread and entertain in style. - 33.9002
Almond Soup Gratin
Butter both sides of bread and place in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake in a 350° oven for 10 minutes or until bread is lightly browned; turn and lightly brown the other side.
Meanwhile, reserving 1 tablespoon of the almonds, spread remaining almonds... - 43.1878
Chicken Broccoli Quiche With Almonds
Peel broccoli stalks.
Thinly slice stalks; cut flowerets into about 3/4-inch pieces.
Place a steamer rack at least 1 inch above bottom of a 2- to 3-quart pan.
Add 1 inch water; set broccoli on rack.
Cover and steam over high heat until broccoli is tender when... - 35.9285
Ham And Cheese Roulade
1. Cover baking pan with wax paper, then wrap in foil and freeze.
2. Setting aside 6 of the prettiest mushrooms for garnish, chop the remaining and keep aside.
3. About 1 hour before serving, remove omelet from freezer and unwrap.
4. Bake in... - 44.5666
Crunchy Crab Boats
Preheat oven for broiling.
Remove any bits of shell or cartilage from crab.
Combine with next 10 ingredients.
Spread one-fourth of crab filling on each roll half.
Place Swiss cheese on top of each.
Place on broiling trivet.
Broil in... - 38.9134
Cook spinach as directed on package; drain well.
Spread over bottom of 8-inch square baking dish or 2-quart casserole.
Combine mushroom soup, flour, milk and mushrooms in a saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until thickened.
Add cheese, stir until melted.
Stir... - 42.6453
Chicken Canapes With Broccoli Stuffing
1) Using a mallet, pound the chicken breasts evenly.
2) Spread a single, light layer of mustard over the meat. Sprinkle cheese on top of it.
3) In a non-stick frying pan, heat oil and saute garlic and broccoli till they become tender,... - 41.4551
Ham & Pea Ramekins
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven until lightly browned (about 8 minutes).
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add mushrooms and cook until limp (about 5 minutes).
Add ham and continue to cook until... - 43.828
Crab Au Gratin
In small bowl, melt the 2 tablespoons butter at HIGH for 30 seconds.
Toss crumbs and cheese with butter; set aside.
Spread almonds in pie plate.
Cook at HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or till golden, stirring once.
Stir almonds into crumb mixture; set aside.
In... - 42.4475
Garden Rice Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Heat oven to 350°F.
Stir in almonds.
Using sharp knife, cut 3-inch slit in meaty side of each chicken breast half to form pocket.
Spoon 1/3 cup of cooked rice mixture into each pocket.
Arrange filled chicken breasts in ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking... - 45.5916
Hot Seafood Salad
In pot of boiling salted water, cook macaroni until barely tender; rinse and drain well. (There should be about 2 cups/500 mL.)
If using canned seafood, rinse thoroughly in cold water and drain.
In large bowl, combine macaroni, seafood, cheese, celery, green... - 42.5822
100-calorie Pumpkin Pie Bars Dessert
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. FILLING: In a food processor put in all the ingredients of the “filling” and process till smooth and airy.
3. TOPPING: In a bowl add the egg white, sugar and cheese and beat till combined and... - 0
Turkey And Crescent Amandine
I love turkey and it goes without saying that this Turkey And Crescent Amandine is one of my hot favorites. The Turkey And Crescent Amandine is filled with the yumminess of cubed turkey, cream of mushroom soup and seasonings. If chicken is your pick, you can... - 43.4556
Lasagne Verde E Bianco
For sauce: Melt 1/4 cup butter in heavy nonaluminum saucepan over medium-low heat until bubbly.
Remove from heat and whisk in flour, basil, thyme and oregano.
Cook, stirring constantly, about 3 to 5 minutes (be careful not to let flour brown).
Gradually whisk... - 46.7221
Fresh Cherry And Hazelnut Strudel
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Beat 15g/1/2oz/1 tbsp of the butter with the sugar and egg yolks in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in the lemon rind, grated nutmeg and ricotta cheese.
2. Melt the remaining butter in a small pan. Place... - 41.0352
Fish In A Crust With Mornay Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 425°.
2. Cook brown rice according to the package directions.
3. In a large skillet cook bacon until crisp and remove bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
4. Drain bacon well, crumble and set... - 46.0522