- » Swiss
Swiss Recipes, known for their compelling taste, visual appeal and nutritional worth, are a collection of culinary contributions from the neighboring cuisines of Italy, France and Germany, apart from the cuisines of ... More »
Baked Swiss Chard And Leek Pie
If you love your greens, there is little stopping you from loving this pie. Abundance of chards and leeks rolled and baked into a pie makes for an amazing treat. Plus, it offers enormous health perks too. Just trying making this pie at home. Rest assured,... - 139.702
Nutella Swiss Roll
This tempting Swiss roll filled with hazelnut spread is a delicious snack for kids... and not only! - 134.088
Mushroom Shaped Meringue Cookies
Mushroom Shaped Meringue Cookies are a real surprise for anybody. Betty makes and presents it in such a neat way that it is difficult to say of these are cookies or real mushrooms. Take a look for yourself and see if you can take up the challenge to make... - 130.528
Homemade Swiss Bircher Muesli
1. Soak the muesli in orange juice for a while.
2. Add fruit yogurt to the soaked muesli and mix well.
3. Add the grated apple and mix again.
4. Spoon into Martini glasses and serve fresh.
You can add any fruit or dry... - 128.758
Potato Rosti With Mushroom Pepper Sauce By Tarla Dalal
Rosti is a potato-based dish of swiss origin, where it used to be a common breakfast especially for farmers. Here, grated potatoes are mixed with cheese and a sprinkling of green chilies and cooked covered till a good aroma wafts out of the pan. What makes... - 124.743
Swiss Roll With Strawberry Jam
Baked snacks are great for breakfast or tea or to pack in boxes for lunch or snacks for kids. Check out Madhura making delicious and colorful Swiss Roll with strawberry jam filling inside the roll. Sure hit with kids! - 122.986
Veal Cordon Bleu
Love love love this recipe, have done all my life. It never gets old and as our tastes have matured and the variety of hams and cheeses on the market have grown, this dish keeps on taking on a new palate.
If you still love the tasty cheddar and cured ham, go... - 120.831
Sauteed Swiss Chard With Garlic
One of the woodier greens, Swiss chard is a versatile one when it comes to holding texture and taste after being cooked up. Easy on the pocket, Swiss chard is packed with nutrients and is versatile enough to be added to a wide variety of dishes. A simple... - 118.758
Jalapeno Swiss Chard
Swiss chard makes one healthy dish. Abundant with vitamins A, K and C this green delight is also rich in minerals, dietary fiber and protein!! Try this out for a meal and you have a whole lot of goodness plated up for you! - 117.346
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Make this Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe that is sure to be a family favorite! - 116.105
Quick Swiss Chard
Want to grab some interesting information on Swiss Chard? In this video, famous chef Dani Spies talks about this nutritious vegetable. She also discusses few easy methods to pep up the swiss chard into a delicious and nutritious side dish. So, go through this... - 114.046
Corn And Jalapeno Fondue By Tarla Dalal
Why make plain cheese fondue when you can add more value to it with delicious ingredients like crushed sweet corn and jalapenos? Colorful capsicum pieces add variety to the fondue while the onion and garlic add to the flavor. Serve this easy-to-make corn and... - 113.015
Roast Beef And Three Cheese Panini Wrap
A modern twist on the classic Beef and Swiss Sandwich, this recipe needs no professional skills but definitely looks like a gourmet deli wrap! Roast beef, cream cheese, Provolone, Swiss, tomatoes, and greens are all wrapped up in multi-grain flax wraps. This... - 112.337
Pesto Without Garlic
1. Wash and clean the basil leaves.
2. In a mini food processor blend the basil along with pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, olive oil and salt.
3. Blend until you get a smooth paste like consistency, add water if you liike.
6. Use... - 110.002
Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu Super Bowl
Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu
Superbowl Sunday Recipe!
This delicious Super Bowl recipe will have your guests praising your culinary skills! Chicken Cordon Bleu wrapped in bacon, fried onions and smoked to perfection. - 109.94
Chicken Cordon Bleau Lightened Up
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Heat a casserole dish in oven and add in the butter to melt.
3. Season the chicken breast on both sides with oregano, basil and salt and pepper.
4. Place half of Swiss cheese over the chicken and... - 109.872
Kid-party Kwik Tip
If you don’t like baking a cake during summers for your Kid's party, then here is microwave cake recipe that going to please you. In this video, Chef shows us how to make a cake in 10 minutes in microwave using Duncan Hines cake mix and frosting. It’s so... - 106.565
Organic Wild Berry And Swiss Chard Shake
If you are a newbie to the world of natural and organic eating, this is one recipe you must have for a healthy breakfast beverage. This is a really great way to mix all the wonderful flavors of fresh organic berries and add the slightly bitter Swiss chard to... - 105.718
Easy Swiss Corn Bake
In this episode, Chef Tawnya shows a vegetarian recipe for kids that's easy to put together and sure the kids would give an A+ to this dish. It does take some time to bake it in the oven but otherwise this recipe is made effortlessly. It’s nice and cheesy... - 102.745
Sous Vide Swiss Meringue
Sous vide (soo-vide) translates to "under vacuum", and is a cooking method that has become popular in mainstream cooking over the past several years. Food is vacuum sealed and then cooked at temperatures much lower than is common with conventional cooking.... - 102.579
Nana's Cookery Swiss Steak Supreme
1. In a buttered 13x9-inch baking pan, dump the meat and sprinkle soup mix.
2. Lay mushroom slices on top, followed by bell pepper strips, diced tomato. Sprinkle salt all over.
3. In a small bowl, combine ½ cup of drained tomato juice, steak sauce... - 102.317
Warm Ham And Cheese Wraps
A wonderful deli-style wrap that is perfect for quick lunches and light dinners on busy days. It’s a very simple technique that can be put together in no time. The marriage of ingredients is simply delightful; you got the crunchiness of the veggies, the... - 101.987
Party Swiss Cheese Dip
Be it game day parties, picnics or casual potlucks, your starters are dead without a zesty, creamy cheesy dip. And Betty’s Swiss cheese dip truly promises to work up wonder. Takes barely any effort to make, this creamy, cheesy dip is ready in minutes and... - 101.68
Pommes Rösti - Sautéed Idaho Potatoes
If you have never tried making crispy, Swiss style potatoes at home, give your family a yummy surprise with this palate-pleasing potato dish. It features potatoes, butter and yummy seasoning and can be prepared in 30 minutes flat. A quick, satisfying way to... - 101.395
Slow-cooker Swiss Cheese Chicken Casserole
Add some great flavor and texture to your plate with this heart-warming casserole, perfect for a comforting midweek meal. Betty shows you how to make a flavorful casserole with nice and crispy stuffing in just an instant. Swiss cheese and juicy chunks of... - 100.561
How To Make Swiss Meringue - The Aubergine Chef Hd
Lots of people make Swiss meringue butter cream but the meringue is perfectly usable on its own! Cook your egg whites to 150 degrees F for a food safe meringue though 120 degrees F makes a soft foamy meringue too. Swiss meringue is sturdier than French... - 100.491
Classic Carrot Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Grease two cake pans with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. Using a stand mixer, beat together oil and both... - 99.9
Quinoa Stuffed Chard Rolls
Expecting vegetarian guests at home and don't know what to make? This recipe may come as a savior. Watch the chef prepare This Quinoa Stuffed Chard Rolls, that is sure to impress your guests. We bet they will certainly call back ask for the recipe - 98.6973
Potato Rosti By Tarla Dalal
A perfect recipe with a combination of crispiness, creaminess and a tint of spices! Serve it as soon as it is made to enjoy it the most with sour cream. - 97.5019
Tender Swiss Steak
Tender Swiss steak is a great way to cook the tough and cheaper steaks and make it into a soft and succulent dish. Watch the video recipe for details of this dainty recipe. - 96.9675
Cheese Fondue Party: Easy Entertaining
Looking for a very easy fondue recipe that promises to yield a creamy, tasty dipping fondue that everyone will love? Then you must watch this video. Easiest way to make the perfect fondue! - 96.3842
Chocolate Fondue Party: Easy Entertaining
Want a dessert fondue that is tasty and very easy to make? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a chocolate fondue so tasty that guests would want to eat it by itself! Watch to know more. - 94.3584
Swiss Cheese And Salami Stromboli
Cooking can be fun and children too can enjoy it. This is something a tiny chef says to us as he prepares stromboli. Watch the video for his recipe. - 91.2622
Vegetarian Swiss Chard And Black Eyes Beans
For all those who prefer only health food yet never compromise on taste, try swiss chard and black eyed beans at home.Eating it is as much enjoyable as preparing it with Eva. - 90.5984
Swiss Beef Steak In Tomato Gravy
When you are looking for some change in your regular dinner menu, you should try this recipe video. The slow-cooking of the beef steaks in thick tomato gravy, helps the meat to be more tender and succulent. The infused tomato juice into the meat, makes it a... - 86.7243
Swiss Steak Grandma Style
Are steaks your favorite comfort food? Watch Chef Amy prepare these healthy steaks with a recipe that has been passed on from generations. Treat your family to these delectable Swiss Steaks today. - 77.9962
Chocolate Butter Cream Icing
Wanting to frost your chocolate with some buttercream icing? Then this video will show you how to make the best icing to frost your cake and make it look the most wondrous as well taste as delish! Watch the video for more! - 76.8448
Simple And Sumptuous Swiss Chard Wrap
When you need a fuss-free delicious side dish, Swiss chard wraps makes for a healthy treat. Takes not more than 20 minutes to prepare, you can add it to your lunch pail or just have it as a quick snack. Follow the video recipe to pull off a yummy and quick... - 69.7906
Fondue Part 2: Dipping Sauce And Frying Vegetables And Meat
After preparing the ingredients Clyde is all set to start cooking. He makes a batter and deep fries the veggies and fries meat separately. He also makes the dipping sauce recipe using sour cream and horseradish. The whole dish sounds absolutely appetizing.... - 62.2308
Fondue Part 1: Preparatory
Today, Clyde is trying and make a Fondue with meat and vegetables. In this video, he is preparing the ingredients for cooking. So, watch him closely to see how he is getting ready to cook a delicious fondue. He still is pretty shy in front of the camera so it... - 62.1167
Swiss Cherry Soup
This Swiss Cherry Soup is a class apart from the usual ones. A deliciously sweet fare consisting of mixed vegetables and yogurt, I love this chilled first course before my bread dishes. Try this Swiss Cherry Soup out in your own unique way and let me know... - 51.6545
Shrimp And Swiss Cheese Fonduette
Does eating good food make you happy, then why not try this extremely delicious recipe for Shrimp and Swiss Cheese Fonduette ? Relatively simple, this Shrimp and Swiss Cheese Fonduette doesn't take much of your time, but leaves you with utmost satisfaction... - 51.0976
Cooking for your man is a great high. This Swiss steak recipe promises to bring a smile on his face and in his heart too. He is sure to love every bit of it. Have a truly special day with just the two of you and food that says it all. - 50.7254
Saucy Swiss Steak
This Saucy Swiss steak is a recipe that you would love to have when you have a large gathering. A easy to make dish that would cater to the taste of all your guests. Try it!! - 49.7331
Make the dough by sifting the flour, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
Cut the butter into small pieces and add to the flour.
Using your fingertips rub in the butter using the breadcrumb method.
Beat the egg yolks with the milk and mix just enough... - 49.7085
Swiss Chocolate Cake
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine chocolate morsels and water; stir over low heat, until well blended.
Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
Combine sugar, butter, and vanilla; beat until creamy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Blend in... - 49.4119
1) Make Dough: In small saucepan, combine 1 cup honey, 2/3 cup sugar, and 2 tablespoons water.
2) Heat, stirring, just until sugar dissolves, but do not boil.
3) Let cool until lukewarm, about 20 minutes.
4) Add 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon peel and the... - 49.321
Swiss Potato Soup
1) Wash the potatoes and peel them.
2) Slice the potatoes and onion. Keep them aside.
3) Take a saucepan and add potatoes.
4) Add water, salt, marjoram, celery leaves along with the white portion of 3 onions.
5) Bring them boil and... - 48.9301
Swiss Cheese Salad
1) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the lettuce until sliced.
2) In a large salad bowl remove the lettuce and keep aside.
3) In a processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the Swiss cheese until shredded and add to the... - 48.7057
Salami Swiss Cheese Salad
1. Prepare the dressing in a large jar, by mixing the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Mix well and set aside
3. Tear the lettuce into bite-sized pieces for the salad
4. To a large salad bowl, add the lettuce leaves.
5. Tip in... - 48.4733
1. Take a fondue pot and rub the interior with a clove of garlic that has been cut.
2. Heat the pot by putting it on low flame and add lemon juice together with wine.
3. Add the cheese and stir it with a figure of eight motion.
4. Add the cornstarch as... - 48.1918
Raspberry And Cream Swiss Jelly Roll
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Butter a 12X9 inch Swiss Roll Jelly Pan. Line it with a buttered non-stick parchment paper upto about 1/2-inch above the sides.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs and sugar together to get a light and fluffy... - 47.9709
Swiss Cheese Bacon Pie
Swiss Cheese Bacon Pie is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Swiss Cheese Bacon Pie dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 47.959
Golden Swiss Cheese Loaves
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in the warm water.
Stir in sugar, the 4 tablespoons melted butter, hot pepper seasoning, wheat germ, and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat, scraping bowl often for 4 minutes (at medium speed if using electric mixer).
Add 1 more cup of... - 47.9473
Tuna And Swiss Cheese Pie
1) Preheat oven 425°F.
2) In a bowl mix eggs, salt, dry mustard, and pepper till foamy.
3) Add cream and ale and beat.
4) Make a layer of tuna on the bottom of pastry shell.
5) Sprinkle half of cheese mixture over tuna. Repeat the... - 47.8364
Swiss Chard With Pine Nuts And Raisins
1) Remove leaves from the Swiss chard stems, gently pare the stems and discard the tough outer skin.
2) In a 4-quart saucepan, bring the water to a boil, add the chard stems and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until slightly tender.
3) Add the... - 47.7584
Swiss Vegetable Bake
1) Clean and trim fat off from the steak.
2) Flatten the steak using a mallet.
3) In a flat plate, spread the flour and roll the steak in it.
4) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the steak.
5) Transfer the steak to casserole; with... - 47.715
Swiss Enchiladas With Lobster And Shrimp
Swiss Enchiladas With Lobster And Shrimp! This yummy dish got me an unbelievable number of fans when I served it for my friends farewell party! I am quiet sure you will love this Swiss Enchiladas With Lobster And Shrimp too. Try it! - 47.6926
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°F, 220°C or Gas No. 7.
2) In a mixing basin sieve flour and salt.
3) Cut in butter and rub with the mixture.
4) Make a well at the centre.
5) Stir in fresh yeast with warm mixed milk and water.
6) To... - 47.6664
This mouth-watering Swiss Pie is a true treat for any foodie! Here's a simple recipe for Swiss Pie for you to try at home. Serve it as a delicious and filling main meal or make it the side dish or as you please. - 47.6366
Swiss Cheese Squares
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles dry cornmeal.
Add sourdough starter and enough milk to form soft dough that cleans side of bowl.
Add Swiss cheese; knead lightly into dough.
Pat or roll dough to... - 47.618
Teds Swiss Cheese Soup
1.In a saucepan, heat butter and add flour gradually to make a reddish brown cooked mixture.
2.Put chicken stock and milk in the pan and stir.
3.Once the ingredients boil, lower the flame and allow them to cook for 15 minutes.
4.Add cheese whiz and... - 47.4201
1. In a bowl, add grated cheese and cornstarch and mix well. Keep aside.
2. Rub inside of a fondue pot or ceramic casserole with cut surface of garlic.
3. Tip dry white wine into the pot and heat over very low heat
4. Once the wine starts to bubble,... - 47.4124
Microwave Swiss Chard And Mushrooms
1. Wash chard and shake off moisture.
2. In a chopping board, cut it into 1 inch strips.
3. In a 3-quart casserole, place the chard and ¼ cup of water. Cover.
4. Microwave on High for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes. Remember to stir it halfway through... - 47.3558
Swiss Broccoli Bake
1. Coat an 8 inch square baking pan with vegetable spray. Keep aside.
2. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
3. In an electric mixer, combine yolks, flour and cottage cheese. Blend till smooth. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sauce pan, place... - 47.1552
Swiss Capped Glazed Chicken
Coat chicken pieces with a mixture of the flour, salt, and pepper.
Heat butter in a large skillet.
Add chicken pieces, skin side down, and brown evenly.
Meanwhile, beat together the jelly and orange and lemon juices.
Pour jelly mixture over browned chicken... - 47.0839
Green Beans In Swiss Cheese Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Cut off the ends and cut beans about 2-inch lengths.
3. In a saucepan boil water and cook green beans.
4. Drain the beans from water and keep aside.
5. In a frying pan melt butter.
6. Stir in onion and... - 47.0816
Swiss Hazelnut Meringue With Chestnuts
Swiss Hazelnut Meringue With Chestnuts is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. Try this easy to prepare Swiss Hazelnut Meringue With Chestnuts, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 47.0052
Swiss Steak Lucerne
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a knife and cut the steak into serving size pieces.
3) Sprinkle with pepper, salt and flour.
4) Pound the meat.
5) Turn the meat over and sprinkle with the remaining pepper, flour and salt. Pound... - 46.9817
Oven Swiss Steak
Oven Swiss Steak has a Far-fetched taste. The boneless beef round steak and American cheese gives the Oven Swiss Steak Enormous taste. - 46.9742
Wish to cook something delicious, but are you short on time? Whip up an instant dinner with this quick and simple recipe for Swiss Fondue and sit up for a delicious dine-in with your family! - 46.866
Garlic Swiss Mushrooms
1) Trim stems from mushroom and chop finely.
2) In 1-cup measure [2-cup measure] add stems and margarine together.
3) Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) for 30 to 45 sec [45 to 60 sec] till tender.
4) Combine remaining ingredients... - 46.8376
Swiss Chard And Cabbage Soup
1 Remove the stalks and wash the Swiss chard well.
2 Wash the cabbage leaves, removing the large, hard ribs, and check their weight after you have prepared them.
3 Shred the leaves.
4 Peel the onion and chop very finely.
5 Wash and dry... - 46.8105
Chicken Cordon Blue With Ham And Swiss Cheese
Company chicken corndon bleu is a cooked chicken and ham recipe prepared with cheese. Breaded and pan fried with ham and cheese slices between the chicken pieces, company chicken cordon bleu is cooked to a golden brown and can be served with fresh veggies or... - 46.7918
Swiss Topped Cauliflower Soup
Quarter one onion; stuff the cloves into the second onion.
In a large saucepan, combine water and broth; add onions, leeks, carrots and seasonings.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add cauliflower; simmer, uncovered, for 30... - 46.7338
Chocolate Swiss Roll With Vanilla Cream
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°F, 220°C or Gas No. 7
2) To prepare plain Swiss roll in a bowl add 3 oz (75 g) self-raising flour without the cocoa.
3) Grease lightly Swiss roll tin approximately 10 inch by 14 inch (26 by 3 5 cm).
4) Line... - 46.6887
Swiss 'n' Broccoli Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) Break the broccoli into flowerets, steam until tender-crisp and keep aside.
3) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the cheese until shredded.
4) In a large mixing bowl, remove the... - 46.6706
Chocolate Swiss Roll With Truffles
Butter and line a 23 x 33 cm / 9 x 13 inch Swiss roll tin with greaseproof paper.
Brush the paper with melted butter and dust with flour.
Whisk the egg yolks with the sugar in a mixing bowl until the mixture falls off the whisk in a thick ribbon.
Sift the... - 46.6002
Swiss Carrot Cake With Kirsch Frosting
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) springform pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, put 7 egg yolks, sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves and kirsch into a large bowl.
Beat until thick and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Sift flour with baking... - 46.5819
Swiss Almond Bites
In my opinion, almond and chocolate is the best combination ever!!! Combined with little spice, these turn into a anytime treat! Here is the recipe for the delicious Swiss Almond Bites. Try it!! - 46.547
Swiss And Rye Bread
1) Add yeast to 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in honey.
4) In the food processor, use the SHREDDING DISC setting to shred the cheese.
5) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE... - 46.4969
Swiss Chicken Bundles
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Meanwhile, for filling, in a medium bowl stir together egg, ricotta or cottage cheese, chicken or turkey, and the snipped fresh or dried tarragon or basil.
Grease... - 46.3494
Swiss Plum Slice
Stir a pinch of granulated sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour, remaining granulated sugar and salt into a medium bowl.
Melt... - 46.3083
Swiss Steak Supreme
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, mix together flour, salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
3) Roll the steak into flour mixture.
4) In a Dutch oven, heat fat and evenly brown the steak.
5) In a bowl, mix together soup, 11/2... - 46.2946
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Boil the milk and keep it aside so that it can turn lukewarm.
3) Gradually pour the lukewarm milk into the flour. Keep stirring to avoid formation of lumps.
4) Use salt, pepper and nutmeg... - 46.2746
Spinach Lasagna With Swiss Cheese Sauce
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, except omit any oil or salt; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Place noodles in a single layer on a sheet of foil; set aside.
For filling, in a large bowl combine the egg whites, ricotta cheese,... - 46.242
The swiss bliss is a reciep for beef prepared with chuck steak. Cooked in the oven with vegetables like tomatoes, mushrooms and green pepper, the swiss bliss steak is flavored with steak sauce and onion soup mix. Roasted in a foil, it is juicy and tender and... - 46.1973
Swiss Honey Cakes
1. Combine the honey and the sugar in a small saucepan. Heat the mixture, stirring to dissolve the sugar, until almost boiling, but do not boil. Cool the mixture to lukewarm, for about 20 minutes. Transfer to a medium-size bowl.
2. Dissolve the baking soda in... - 46.1699
Swiss Biberli Cookies
1. Make the dough in a small saucepan by combining the 1 cup honey, 2/3 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons water. Place the pan on the heat and heat gently till the sugar just dissolves but the pan does not begin to melt
2. Let this mixture cool till... - 46.1596
Swiss Cheese Balls
These Swiss Cheese Balls are a perfect appetizer for any party you might host. The delicious taste of cheese in this recipe shall offer a memorable experience to both you and your guests. Lose yourself in the world of cheese with this delicacy! Do you really... - 46.1491
Swiss Onion Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 230° C (450° F).
2. In a bowl sift flour with sugar and salt, cut in the butter and milk. Mix the ingredients to form smooth dough.
3. Take out two-thirds of dough and spread it over the bottom of greased 8 inch... - 46.0583
Sieve flour and baking powder together.
Beat eggs and sugar till creamy.
Add flour to egg mixture and beat for 5-7 minutes.
Add warm milk and beat for another 5-10 minutes till the batter is light in texture.
Grease a rectangular tray of 20 cm x 30 cm size... - 46.0571
Swiss Chocolate Torte
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3) Beat in eggs and then stir in sugar and flour.
4) In a saucepan, melt chocolate with vanilla and water and then fold in the batter.
5) Take... - 45.9487
Make onion-tomato sauce by combining in a saucepan the onion and oil.
Cook until onion is soft.
Add tomato paste, water, oregano, parsley, and salt.
Simmer 5 to 10 minutes.
Coat eggplant slices with onion-tomato sauce.
Arrange half the slices in bottom of a... - 45.9375
Swiss Apple Pie
Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender or two knives until the pieces are size of small peas.
Add water gradually, mixing with a fork until pastry holds together.
Shape into a ball.
Roll pastry about 1/8 inch thick on a lightly floured surface.
Line a... - 45.9165
Swiss Recipes By Category