- » Swirl Brownie
Swirl Brownie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of swirl brownie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for swirl brownie recipes.
Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies
Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies has an awesome taste. Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs and cheese, flavored with vanilla extract and topped with pecans or walnuts. Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies is inspired by many bakeries... - 43.8548
Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
1. Grease an 8 x 8 x 2- or 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan; set aside. Prepare the batter for Fudgy Brownies as directed; set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl beat together cream cheese and egg. Spread two-thirds of the brownie batter into the prepared pan.... - 23.6355
Swirled Mint Brownies
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Grease a 13" x 9" baking pan.
In a medium mixer bowl, cream shortening and sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
Stir into creamed mixture.
Spoon half the batter into another bowl.
Stir... - 45.7252
Raspberry Swirl Brownies
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Line a 9" X 9" baking dish with foil, wrapping the excess foil over the handles.
Coat with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
In a large... - 44.8728
Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
1. Combine margarine and brown sugar in a medium bowl; add egg substitute. Beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until thoroughly combined. Add vanilla; beat well.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to sugar mixture, stirring well.
3. Divide... - 32.3204
Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie Bars! An Easy Chocolate Treat
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Prepare a 9 x 13 baking pan with baking spray.
3. In a bowl combine the flour with the baking soda and salt, mix well and keep it aside.
4. In another large bowl combine both the sugar and butter using a hand... - 0
Cream Cheese Brownie Royale
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 13x9-inch nonstick baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine brownie mix and coffee in large bowl; stir until blended. Pour brownie mixture into prepared pan.
3. Beat cream cheese, milk, sugar substitute and vanilla in... - 31.1311
Cream Cheese Brownie Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 As per the package directions, place the pie crust in 9-inch pie pan for one-crust filled pie.
3 In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and 1 of the eggs.
4 Beat well until... - 43.8669
Cheesecake or Brownies? Why choose? Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shares a recipe for Cheesecake Brownies. They are a satisfying combo AND a smart dessert choice. This version calls for apple sauce instead of oil and egg whites instead of whole... - 36.3385
Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies
Yummy Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies are delicious. My children love having the Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies because of which I end up making and storing it up for a whole week. Try it! - 44.9244
Peanut Butter Paisley Brownies
Blend butter and peanut butter in large mixer bowl.
Add sugar and brown sugar; beat well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Blend in vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to peanut butter mixture.
Spread half the batter... - 39.0502
Cream Cheese Brownies
Combine 1/2 cup butter and chocolate in heavy saucepan.
Cook over very low heat until melted; stir until smooth.
Stir in granulated sugar, flour, baking powder, and eggs until smooth.
Stir in walnuts; set aside.
Blend cream cheese, confectioners sugar, and 2... - 44.9277
Cafe Cream Cheese Brownies
1. Lightly grease a 13-inch X 9-inch square baking tin with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F
3. In a small saucepan, break the chocolates into pieces and add the butter.
4. Place over low flame and allow the chocolate to... - 45.0605
Rich Brownies In A Nut Crust
Pour melted butter into bread 'n cake bake pan, swirl to butter sides.
Sprinkle with half the nuts.
Mix brownies according to the package directions.
Pour half the batter into pan, covering nuts evenly.
Add remaining half of nuts, then batter.
Place bread 'n... - 30.7388
Quick Marble Brownies
1. Generously grease 2 (8-inch) round, microwave baking dishes
2. Following the package directions, prepare the fudge brownie batter. Keep aside.
3. In a small microwave proof dish combine the cream cheese and butter.
4. Place in the... - 41.8459
Cheese Marbled Brownies
In saucepan melt chocolate pieces and butter or margarine over low heat.
Remove from heat.
Add honey or sugar, eggs, and vanilla; stir just till blended.
Stir together flour and baking powder.
Add to chocolate mixture; stir just till dry ingredients are... - 40.2508
Marble Brownies is a unique and winning brownie that is perfect for your tea parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite Marble Brownie. I am sure they will love it! - 40.5432
Easy Marble Brownies
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
Prepare fudge-type brownies according to package directions.
Spread 1 cup batter into each of 2 greased (8 or 9-inch) round baking dishes.
In small glass bowl, heat cream cheese and butter 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until softened;... - 41.9488
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F.
Grease 8-inch baking pan.
Add sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Add eggs; beat until mixture is smooth.
Gradually add flour and salt sifted together.
Stir in nuts and vanilla.
Pour half the batter into pan.
Mix... - 37.267
Peanut Butter Paisley Brownies
Peanut Butter Paisley Brownies has a supreme taste. Peanut Butter Paisley Brownies gets its taste from butter mixed with eggs and sugar. Peanut Butter Paisley Brownies is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 41.1264
Marbled Peanut Butter Brownies
The Marbled Peanut Butter Brownies is an exquisite and easy to prepare dessert that will come into handy when you have to whip together an impressive finishing touch for your spread. Trust me, you will love Marbled Peanut Butter Brownies recipe. According to... - 44.6082
Walnut Cream Cheese Brownies
Melt chocolate in top of a double boiler over hot water; set aside to cool.
Cream butter; gradually add 2 cups sugar, beating well.
Add 3 eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir melted chocolate into butter mixture.
Add flour, salt,... - 36.4186
In small bowls over hot (not boiling) water, melt semisweet and white chocolates separately.
Let cool slightly.
Meanwhile, in bowl, cream butter with sugar until fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Blend in vanilla; stir in... - 36.9768
Fudgy Cream Cheese Brownies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream 3/4 cup sugar and margarine at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg and 1 egg white; beat well.
Add flour and cocoa to creamed mixture; beat well.
Add vanilla; beat well.
Pour into a 9-inch square... - 38.5666
Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies
Melt chocolate and butter; cool.
In bowl, beat together 2 eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla; gradually add 3/4 cup sugar.
Continue beating till thick and lemon-colored.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; add to egg mixture.
Blend... - 45.0976
Classic Cream Cheese Brownies
Melt chocolate with 3 tablespoons of the butter over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Cream remaining 2 tablespoons butter with the cream cheese until smooth.
Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, creaming until light and fluffy.
Blend in 1 of... - 44.2918
Cream Cheese Brownies
In the top of a double boiler over hot water, melt 3 tablespoons butter or margarine and chocolate.
Remove from hot water; set aside to cool.
Grease a 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a medium mixing bowl, cream 2... - 45.8724
Cream Cheese Blond Brownies
1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, granulated sugar, egg whites, sour cream, 1 tablespoon of the flour, and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla. Beat until smooth; set aside. In another small bowl, stir together remaining 1 1/4 cups (155 g) flour, baking powder,... - 29.0052
Fudge Peppermint Candy Brownies
Line a 9" square pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over ends of pan; grease foil.
Stir together first 3 ingredients; press into prepared pan.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Sprinkle chopped peppermint patties over warm crust.
While crust is baking,... - 43.4824
Rocky Road Frosted Brownies
In top of double boiler, melt chocolate over hot, not boiling, water.
In medium bowl, combine chocolate, butter, powdered sugar and milk; beat smooth.
Spread over top of cooled brownies.
Sprinkle with marshmallows and walnuts.
With small spatula, swirl... - 30.3155
Mini Nutella Brownie Cheesecake
We love cheesecakes and brownies and cookies and cakes and this version seems to combine everything we love into a single dish. Take a look at the brownie cheesecake which is actually a chocolate lovers dream come true. Its very easy to make and has simple... - 117.057
Marbled Chocolate Almond Butter Brownies
1. For chocolate brownie layer, in a saucepan combine butter and unsweetened chocolate.
2. Place the pan on low heat, stir occasionally and melt chocolate.
3. Remove pan from heat and let it cool to room temperature.
4. In a large mixing bowl,... - 109.416
1 . Heat oven to 350°F (325°F if using dark, nonstick or glass pan). Grease bottom of 8-inch square pan. Spread batter in pan.
2 . In small bowl, beat remaining ingredients on medium speed until smooth. Drop by spoonfuls over brownie batter in pan. Cut... - 30.2986
Salted Fudge Brownies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a 9-inch square metal cake pan with foil, draping the foil over the edges. Lightly butter the foil.
2. In a large saucepan, melt the butter with the unsweetened chocolate over very low heat, stirring occasionally. Remove... - 23.942
Is your mouth watering for something sweet? Try these Chocolate Brownies. Serve it to your family or guests, these brownies will too very tempting to resist. These brownies will surely be lapped up by kids and adults alike! - 138.588
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add brown sugar and beat until fluffy. Beat in egg and... - 29.3649
Caramel Chocolate Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, stir together melted butter and cocoa powder until well blended and smooth. Mix in granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
2. Add flour and salt and beat until blended. Stir... - 32.0279
S Mores Ice Cream Pie
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Combine brownie mix and water; stir until well blended. Spoon batter into a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 300° for 12 minutes or until done. Cool completely on a wire rack.
3. Combine ice cream and next 3... - 27.1803
Mile-high Mocha Alaska
Mile high mocha alaska is a chcolate and coffe dessert made with a ice cream sandwiched between a brownie layer base and meringue and baked to a brown perfection. Mile high mocha alaska is a very indulgent and creamy dessert, that brings together the rich... - 34.8848
Key Lime Ice Cream Sandwich With Marmalade
NOTE: Key limes are smaller, rounder, and brighter than classic (Persian) limes. They are also tarter, with thinner rinds that yield big flavor and less bitter pith.
For the Key lime ice cream: Mix the ice cream, lime zest, and juice in a bowl. Cover and... - 34.8557
Caramel sauce is great for desserts. It is especially great on vanilla ice cream. - 112.295
How To Make Coconut Rum-flavoured Nama Chocolate
Today I'm making some swirly white and dark "Nama" chocolate. This Japanese chocolate is a bit like a truffle and ganache mix. Super velvety and smooth it makes fantastic gifts... that is if you can bear to part with it.
Super customizable... flavor it with... - 0
Swirl Brownie Recipes By Category