- » Sweetened Vinegar
Sweetened Vinegar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweetened vinegar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweetened vinegar recipes.
Spiced Peaches Sweetened With Brown Sugar
1) Combine sugar, juice, vinegar and spices in a saucepan. Mix them well.
2) Boil them and allow them to simmer for 10 minutes.
3) Add fruits and heat them thoroughly until soft.
4) Remove from heat and pour the mixture into refrigerator dish.
5) Chill... - 35.8101
Tomato Barbecue Sauce Sweetened With Light Corn Syrup
1) In a heavy saucepan, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Bring mixture to a boil and then cook over low flame for about 30 minutes to blend the flavors.
3) Use hot for basting and before each using time, mix the sauce well. - 40.0528
Raisin Bran Muffins Sweetened With Honey
1) The oven is preheated to 425 degrees C.
2) Muffin tins are greased and kept aside.
3) All the dry ingredients are mixed in a large bowl.
4) All the wet ingredients are mixed separately in a different bowl.
5) Both, wet and dry... - 45.5247
In food processor, process tomatoes with their juice until pureed; set aside.
Alternatively, rub tomatoes through a sieve.
In Dutch oven or very large, deep skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
Stir in garlic, onions, zucchini, eggplant and celery.
Cover;... - 38.6784
Sweet-and-sour Beans With Sprouts
Cook green beans according to package directions, omitting salt, drain.
Let beans cool.
Combine beans, cucumber, celery, sprouts, green pepper, mushrooms, onion, and pimiento, set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients, mix well.
Pour over vegetables, toss... - 34.693
1. Wash celery with water and lengthwise cut into ½ inch pieces.
2. Into sterilized jars, pack the celery pieces.
3. In a bowl, mix mustard and sweetener with a little vinegar until a smooth paste is formed.
4. Pour the mustard mixture... - 36.9765
1. Mix all ingredients in pint jar.
2. Cover and store in refrigerator. Shake well before using. - 22.1668
Put raspberries in bowl and break apart with fork.
Stir in vinegar and refrigerate.
Next day stir in half the sugar and return to refrigerator.
Third day strain through cheesecloth or very fine sieve.
Measure juice and add 2 oz brandy for each cup of... - 28.0545
Russian Dressing With Red Wine Vinegar
Simmer tomato juice until reduced to half volume.
In blender, combine all ingredients except dill pickle and blend well.
Add diced dill pickle; blend.
Nice over artichoke hearts. - 24.1666
Baked Sole Fillet With Rosemary And Balsamic Vinegar
Add sugar into the coulis and reduce it in a saucepan.Finish off with cornflour(if required)
In another saucepan,add crushed ginger into balsamic vinegar with sugar and allow to reduce till u obtain a string like consistency.
Boil the potatoes,peel and... - 40.5986
Raspberry Mint Vinegar
1) Put in the mint in a clean 1-quart jar and set it aside.
2) Thaw the frozen raspberries and for fresh raspberries, rinse them well in cold water and drain well.
3) In a steel/enamel saucepan, boil the raspberries, vinegar and wine gently, uncovered,... - 40.0047
1) In a saucepan, mix together vinegar, sweetener, peppers, mushrooms, onion flakes, salt, pepper and herbs.
2) Heat the vinegar mixture to boil.
3) Remove foe heat and allow it to cool.
4) Serve with any desired salad. - 38.3679
Homemade Balsamic Glaze
Have you heard of homemade Balsamic glaze? This glaze is an essential ingredient for every kitchen, as it is required for various cooking procedures. Why go for store-bought balsamic glaze, when you can prepare your own. The only requirement is a bottle of... - 106.379
Brown Sugar Balsamic Oranges
1. Peel oranges, and cut each crosswise into 1/4inch-thick slices. Divide orange slices evenly between 2 plates. Combine brown sugar and vinegar; stir well. Drizzle vinegar mixture evenly over orange slices. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours. - 16.0516
Pickled Peaches With Brown Sugar
Combine 1 quart water, vinegar and 2 tablespoons salt and set aside.
Scald the peaches to loosen the skins, then dip in cold water and peel.
Drop into salted vinegar water to prevent darkening.
Tie the spices in a piece of thin cloth.
Combine 1 teaspoon salt,... - 39.6077
Brown Sugar Balsamic Oranges
1. Peel and cut the oranges crosswise into clices a quarter of an inch thick; divide them into two plates
2. In a bowl, mix together the brown sugar and vinegar; stir thoroughly
3. Drizzle this over the oranges, cover and let marinate in the... - 25.7001
Brown Sugar Cured Salmon Fillets
Cut salmon on flesh side in a crisscross pattern.
Combine the brown sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper and brush or spoon on the fleshy side of the fish.
Wrap in plastic wrap and then place in a tightly sealed plastic bag.
Refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Rotate the... - 27.4992
Quick Maple Tarts
These delicate, sweet maple tarts are so quick to prepare they make a perfect 'go to' dessert when you have not planned for a dessert and are a real crowd pleaser for pot luck parties or family get-togethers. The recipe can easily be halved when making them... - 121.186
Cut ribs into 2- or 3-rib portions.
In saucepan cook onions and gingerroot in margarine till tender.
Cut up any large pineapple pieces in preserves.
Stir preserves and cantaloupe into onion mixture.
Cook and stir till preserves melt.
Stir vinegar and 1/4 cup... - 42.1214
Brown Sugar Taffy
Combine the brown sugar, corn syrup, vinegar, and salt in a heavy 3-quart saucepan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat and bring to boiling, stirring constantly.
Add evaporated milk slowly, stirring constantly, so that boiling... - 37.7894
Balsamic And Brown Sugar Roasted Carrots
1) Pre-heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) Boil the carrots in water for about 10 to 15 mins. The must be soft, and yet have a little crunchiness to them. Drain the water and pat them dry.
3)In a roasting tin, spread the carrots. Pour a... - 31.4454
Sweet And Sour Salad Dressing
In small saucepan stir cornstarch into water and, stirring constantly, bring to a boil; continue cooking and stirring for 1 minute longer.
Transfer to heatproof bowl and add remaining ingredients; stir well.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Stir again... - 27.0319
Brown Sugar Taffy
Combine all ingredients except vanilla, mix well.
Cook to about 260 degrees, or brittle-ball stage.
Add the vanilla & pour on a buttered platter.
When it is cool enough to handle pull until it is a light gold color.
Twist into long rope and cut into small... - 34.6565
Brown Sugar Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 47.5528
1) In a saucepan, add all the ingredients.
2) Place over high heat, to bring a boil.
3) Pour the boiling dressing over finely shredded cabbage and serve. - 35.0803
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Combine the ingredients thoroughly by blending well.
3) Serve the dressing on your choice of salads. - 34.0135
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients.
2) Thoroughly blend the ingredients.
3) Transfer half quantity sauce into a bowl for brushing chicken while barbecuing it.
4) Place the saucepan over heat, to warm up the rest of the sauce.
5)... - 41.3679
1. In a jar, put together all ingredients, close tightly and shake well until blended.
2. Refrigerate until chill.
3. Shake the jar well and drizzle over green salad or hot cooked asparagus, broccoli and spinach.
As the... - 38.9052
Salad Dressing - Balsamic Raspberry Vinaigrette
There is nothing quite like a flavor-packed, delicious warm or cold salad that not only makes for a light lunch, but also makes an excellent buffet addition. Betty ditches the mayo over a low-cal alternative that works just as well on it’s own. Pretty... - 119.115
Piquant Salad Dressing
1. Take a small saucepan and add cornstarch into water with constant stirring method.
2. Bring the mix at boil.
3. Cook the mix, while it is boiling, with constant stirring for another 1 minute.
4. Transfer the mix into a heat proof bowl and add... - 39.6666
Sprouting Broccoli is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Sprouting Broccoli and... - 44.7417
Sweet And Sour Mixed Vegetables
Try this version of amazingly delicious Sweet-Sour Mixed Vegetables recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Sweet-Sour Mixed Vegetables is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 42.4251
Italian Salad Dressing
Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well.
Refrigerate overnight. - 26.8218
Tomato Hors D'oeuvres
Skin large barely ripe tomatoes â€” that is when the calyces are strongly "minty" Slice them fairly thickly.
Sprinkle them with olive oil and vinegar, beaten gradually together and seasoned to taste, having at least four parts oil to barely one of... - 20.7513
Hot Spiced Beets
Drain the juice from the beets.
Bring the juice to a boil with the cloves and bay leaf.
Add the vinegar and sweetener.
Heat 10 minutes.
Remove the cloves and bay leaf.
Add the beets to the hot liquid and heat through for approximately one minute.
Serve hot. - 28.9992
Basic French Dressing
Stir vinegar with seasonings and sweetener, if desired.
Add oil and mix again. - 20.7092
Dill Cucumber Salad
1) Lay out the cucumber slices in a serving plate.
2) In a bowl, mix together vinegar, sweetener and 2 tablespoons of dill.
3) Spoon the vinegar mixture over the cucumber.
4) Place the cucumber slices in the refrigerator until chill.
5) Dredge... - 36.7089