- » Sweetened Milk
Sweetened Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweetened milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweetened milk recipes.
1) Preheat the oven to 450°.
2) Mix flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar.
3) Cut in shortening to this and rub until mixture resembles coarse meal.
4) Stir in milk until well blended.
5) Knead the dough lightly about 3 to 4 times after... - 41.1733
Sweetened Condensed Milk
In 4 cup (1 L) microproof measure, combine milk powder and water.
Add sugar and vanilla and stir again.
Cook on HIGH 1-1 1/2 minutes, stirring frequently, but do not allow to boil.
Cool, bottle and store in refrigerator a day or two to allow to... - 28.208
Sweetened Condensed Milk
Stir milk powder and sugar together to mix.
Add margarine to boiling water and stir.
Beat the water mixture into milk and sugar mixture until smooth and creamy.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Use in that call for sweetened condensed milk. - 25.595
You May Also Like!
Sweetened Condensed Milk Using Dry Milk Crystals
1. Use a 2-cup measure to measure out sugar, water, and butter. In the same cup, microwave on (high) 1 1/2-2 minutes till the mixture starts to boil. This mixture sticks quite quickly as a result ensure that you stir every 30 seconds.
2. Tip into... - 27.8378
Chocolate Pudding With Sweetened Condensed Milk
In top of double boiler, combine sweetened condensed milk, salt and 1 1/2 cups of the water.
Cook over hot water; stir until chocolate melts.
Gradually stir remaining 1/2 cup water into cornstarch, keeping mixture smooth.
Gradually add to... - 35.4682
Sweetened Condensed Milk Substitute
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my sweetened condensed milk substitute. - 0
Lemon Squares Using Sweetened Condensed Milk
1) In a bowl mix butter, flour, 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar, baking powder, 1 egg and 2 egg yolks together.
2) Take 8" x 8" (2 L) ungreased pan and spread the mixture evenly on it.
3) Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 25-30 minutes.
4) Cool the mixture and keep... - 45.1181
Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk
When you don’t have time to go shopping for sweetened condensed milk, the best thing would be Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk. Why buy them when they can be made easily at home? Here is a quick and detailed video on Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk... - 68.4997
Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
1. In a pan take coconut milk and honey, whisk well and put the pan on the stove.
2. Simmer uncovered for 120 minutes.
3. Take off the pan from the stove and let it cool. Preserve in an airtight jar.
4. Spread condensed milk over the... - 105.082
Easy Flavored Sweetened Whipped Cream
Choose a flavoring from the list below, but use half the amount listed.
Pour cream and sugar substitute into a very clean bowl.
Add flavoring and beat until stiff peaks form. - 14.8423
Sweetened Whipped Cream
Beat cream in a chilled bowl until frothy; slowly beat in sugar and flavoring and continue beating until soft, glossy peaks form, scraping bowl often.
If you must delay using it, refrigerate, then beat lightly with a wire whisk just before using. - 19.9941
Easy Sweetened Whipped Cream
1.In bowl, with hand beater or with mixer at medium speed, beat cream, sugar, and vanilla until soft peaks form (overheating causes cream to curdle and turn to butter). On hot days, chill bowl and beaters. - 18.095