- » Sweetened Condensed Milk Biscuits Cookies
Sweetened Condensed Milk Biscuits Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweetened condensed milk biscuits cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweetened condensed milk biscuits cookies recipes.
Mix dates, pecans, coconut, salt and milk.
Make into balls or shape with spoon, and place on slightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 325° for 15-20 minutes.
Remove from pan while hot. - 27.2336
Cookie Candy Squares
1. Measure flour, salt, and soda into a sifter.
2. Beat the 1/2 cup shortening with brown sugar until fluffy in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and vanilla. Sift in flour mixture, blending to make a soft dough.
3. Stir in crushed... - 36.8493
Quick Coconut Cookies
1. Trim crusts from bread; cut into 4 pieces, lengthwise, to make sticks.
2. Combine nuts and coconut in one pie plate; pour condensed milk into a second pie plate.
3. Dip bread sticks into milk to coat well; roll in nut and coconut mixture; place on a... - 28.4329
1. Combine coconut, sweetened condensed milk, rum extract and ginger in a medium-size bowl. Stir mixture until well blended.
2. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto foil-lined large cookie sheet. Garnish each cookie with a slice of candied cherry.
3. Bake in slow oven... - 23.2148
1. Mix cereal, milk, almond extract and ginger in medium-size bowl.
2. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto foil-lined cookie sheets. Garnish each cookie with a few peanuts.
3. Bake in slow oven (325°) 15 minutes, or until firm. Cool on cookie sheets until cookies can... - 23.7629
1. Combine oats, flour, nuts, browp sugar and baking powder in a medium-size bowl. Stir in butter or margarine to make a crumbly mixture. Pat two-thirds of the mixture in bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan.
2. Combine sweetened condensed milk, marmalade... - 30.0488
Michigan Cherry Squares
1. Prepare piecrust mix, following label directions. (Or use your favorite 2-crust pie recipe.) Pat dough into the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Bake in very hot oven (450°) 8 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove to wire rack. Lower oven... - 31.4024
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°.
In large mixer bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter until smooth.
Add biscuit mix and vanilla; mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Roll in sugar.
Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
Flatten with fork.
Bake 6... - 36.2067
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies is an irresistible snack recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 31.0947
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
In large saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate and margarine with sweetened condensed milk; remove from heat.
Add biscuit mix and vanilla; with mixer, beat until smooth and well blended.
Cool to room temperature.
Stir in chips.
Shape... - 37.079
Lemon Refrigerator Squares
Do you like lemon in you desert then delicious Lemon Refrigerator Squares is a perfect catch for you. The concoction of sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and lemon rind gives is a very different taste, and the wafer biscuits butter icing makes it simply... - 33.2601
Ham Pinwheel Ring
Lightly mix ham with condensed milk, relish, mustard, and parsley; set aside.
Prepare biscuit dough.
Roll into a rectangle about 1/4 inch thick on a lightly floured surface.
Spread ham mixture evenly over dough.
Starting with long side of dough, roll up and... - 38.4557
COMBINE flour and sugar in medium bowl.
Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly.
Press lightly onto bottom and halfway up sides of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake in preheated 350° F. oven for 20 minutes.
FOR... - 44.3073
Easy Frozen Lime Dessert
Desserts can be made through a few simple and quick ideas with common ingredients as well. Watch the video showing how to make Frozen Lime Dessert with simple Marie Biscuits and lime juice as the key ingredients. Simply awesome! - 100.1