- » Sweetbread Meat
Sweetbread Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweetbread meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweetbread meat recipes.
Hawaiian Sweetbread Brochettes
Are you planning to cook-up something excellent? How about this appetizingly scrumptious Hawaiian Sweetbread Brochettes . This recipe of Hawaiian Sweetbread Brochettes uses a great choice of ingredients and is of course great to serve for special occasions. - 44.7686
1) In a bowl, soak the sweetbreads in cold water for several hours, then rinse thoroughly under cold running water.
2) Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
3) In a small pan, cover the sweetbreads with fresh cold water and... - 44.604
Sweetbread Braise, Financiere
1. In a large saucepan, place the sweetbreads and cover with cold water.
2. Soak for 12 hours.
Wash thoroughly in fresh cold water.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a saucepan, add the sweetbreads, enough water to cover, salt, and... - 44.0047
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat the casserole dish with butter.
3) In a casserole dish, put together sweetbreads, mushrooms, chestnuts, capers, milk, flavouring and salt.
4) Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
5) Put the lid on... - 43.1758
Brain Sweetbread Salad
Blend all ingredients together.
Moisten with dressing.
Serve on salad greens. - 20.0036
You May Also Like!
Calf S Sweetbreads With Ham
1) Lightly coat the calf s sweetbreads in the flour. Brown the coated sweetbreads in the oil.
2) Drain excess oil, add ham, mushrooms, tomatoes, wine, butter, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil and cook over a low flame for 10 to 12 minutes. - 26.6019
Prepare sweetbreads as above, cut into thin slices, sprinkle with salt and pepper, dot with butter and broil under moderate heat about 10 minutes. - 16.496
1. Soak the sweetbreads in ice water one hour. Drain and place in boiling water to cover. Add the lemon juice and simmer ten minutes. Drain and cool immediately in ice water. Remove all the connective and covering tissues.
2. Preheat oven to moderate (350°... - 36.5678
Creamed Sweetbreads And Oysters
creamed sweet breads and oysters is an indulgent seafood recipe. Made with heavy cream and sherried to taste, the creamed sweetbreads and oysters are pan cooked. Spiced and herbed with parsley, the sweetbreads and oysters can be served over rice. - 42.8837
Sweetbreads In A Sherry And Cream Sauce
1) Coat the sweetbreads in the flour and brown in the butter.
2) Pour the cognac over the browned sweetbreads and set on fire. Add the truffles, mushrooms, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Cook over a low flame for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the sherry and cook for an... - 26.4404
Braised Sweetbreads With Sorrel Puree
Melt the butter in a pan.
When the foam subsides, add the sweetbreads and cook them until lightly browned about 10 minutes.
Add the stock to the pan, cover, and simmer until the sweetbreads are tender about 40 minutes.
To glaze the sweetbreads, transfer them... - 30.1756
Sweetbread Soup is an exceptional recipe with garden veggies, herbs all soaked well in chicken stock. Soft potatoes seasoned in chicken fat, with fresh chives and oregano has always been my favourite. Even after the herbs are removed, the Sweetbread Soup... - 43.6946
1. Soak sweetbreads in ice water mixed with salt for 1 hour. Drain.
2. Place sweetbreads in boiling water to cover. Add lemon juice and simmer 10 minutes. Drain. Plunge at once into ice water. Remove membranes and connective tissue, and split into 2... - 24.1887
Sweetbreads En Brochette
To prepare the sweetbreads for the grill, soak them in several changes of ice water for 2 or 3 hours.
Pick off as much of the membrane as possible; then simmer in acidulated water (1 quart water, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons salt) for 10... - 30.1826
Sauteed Sweetbreads With Mushrooms
1) Trim membrane from parboiled sweetbreads.
2) Dice the parboiled sweetbreads.
3) In a skillet heat oil. Saute sweetbreads for 10 minutes over moderate heat.
4) Sprinkle flour or wheat germ over it.
5) Mix mushrooms, onion juice, soy... - 43.6136
Sweetbreads With Herbs And Mushrooms
Soak the sweetbreads for at least 1 hour in several changes of cold water, or in slowly running water.
In an enameled or Pyrex pan (never in aluminum!), cover the sweetbreads with 2 inches of cold water.
Add 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the lemon juice, and... - 39.6803
Fried Sweetbreads And Mushrooms
1) A day before cooking, soak the sweetbread for an hour in salted water. Drain, rinse and then place in a saucepan with enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil and drain once again.
2) From the sweetbreads, trim away the fat or loose... - 37.9476
Fried Sweetbreads Appetizer
1) In a bowl of cold water, soak the sweetbreads for about 1 hour.
2) Transfer the sweetbreads into a saucepan. Cover the pan with enough cold water. Let the water come to a boil.
3) Drain the sweetbreads. Discard the water.
4) Transfer... - 38.6538
Creamed Sweetbreads Olivero
In saucepan, combine 1 quart water, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Bring to a boil.
Cover; cook over low heat 20 minutes.
Drain; remove membrane.
Cut sweetbreads into cubes.
In saucepan, brown sweetbreads and cook onion and... - 35.5382