- » Sweet Western Chili
Sweet Western Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet western chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet western chili recipes.
Western Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients in medium-sized saucepan; simmer over low heat 20 minutes - 23.9097
Grilled Pita Dippers With South Western Hummus
ITS A VERY NICE FUSSION OF DIFFERENT CUSINES ( ARABIC , GREEK AND AMERICAN ).
EVERY BODY LOVES PITA BUT U ALL WILL LOVE TO EAT A GRILLED PITA BREAD WITH A AROMA OF BURNT BUTTER WITH FUSSION OF PITA , AND A DIP ITSELF ONLY MADE FOR PITA . - 50.9729
Fruit Chili Relish
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Cook, uncovered, 1 1/2 hrs., or until reduced one half.
Tie spice in cheesecloth bag, and add to tomato mixture with sugar and vinegar.
Cook, uncovered, 1 hr., or until quite thick, stirring frequently.
Remove spice bag.
Pour into... - 34.6227
Chili sauce adds a slightly sweet touch to this potato-topped meat and veggie pie. - 37.7653
Texas Cheesy Tomato Omelette
A great breakfast recipe from the wild wild west Texas. Chef Jenny is going to show you how to prepare the perfect Texas Cheesy Tomato Omelette. Check the video of how this yummy and delicious dish is prepared. - 86.6043
Chili Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, buttermilk, butter, and corn and blend well.
Combine corn meal, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Pour liquid gradually, but quickly, into corn meal, mixingjust until dry... - 35.0202
Authentic Pad Thai
Wondering how to make Thai food at home? Try easy to make Pad Thai by expert Thai chef Aunchalee, who blends different flavor and lot of ingredients to prepare this exotic dish. It's surely one of the most delicious thing you have ever tried. - 120.855
Sweet Corn Relish
This Sweet Corn Relish is extremely delicious ! Try this savory vegetable condiment with pasta, breads or meat and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Sweet Corn Relish are welcome ! - 40.927
Sweet Sour Dressing
Shake all ingredients in a large, wide-mouthed jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Cover and chill several hours.
Before using, shake well.
Use to dress crisp green salads. - 30.6406
Thai Sweet Hot Duck With Garlic And Mint
In a nonstick saute pan, brown the skin sides of the duck breasts in the oil over moderate heat for 3 minutes.
Add the chicken stock, corn syrup, star anise, chilies, garlic, lime juice, and fish sauce.
Cook over moderate heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until the... - 42.1111
Thousand Island Dressing With Sweet Pickles Relish
Thousand Island Dressing is a wonderfully delicious and popular Salad Dressing. To prepare the best Thousand Island Dressing at home here is a classic and brilliant recipe! Dont forget to try it! - 28.0343
Stewed Chicken And Cauliflower
This is a real comforting dish to whip up on an all-rainy or winter day. It’s tangy and sweet at the same time and the slight hint of pepper is very appetizing for taste buds. I have given this an Indian make over, however, you can replace the turmeric,... - 0
Baked Vegetables In A Tray
Love mushrooms? go a step further and learn all about the varieties too. Watch this video to find out more about mushrooms. - 77.1391
Kerala Fish Curry With Cokum And Coconut Milk
Indian food has many loves, for all people, here is a nice fish curry with authentic South Indian flavors. Try this fish curry with rice or Indian bread. Watch the video for ingredients and directions. - 121.016
Paanch Mishali Torkari
A mixed vegetables recipe hailing from West Bengal. Prepared with light spices and dried bay leaf, this juicy mixed vegetables preparation can contain your vegetables of choice and is usually mildly sweet because it almost always contains pumpkin. - 51.3235
Combine the mayonnaise and chili sauce in a bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients; mix and chill.
Put a generous spoonful of the dressing on each serving of seafood. - 27.9343
Pad Thai Bangkok Street Food Style
Pad Thai is perhaps the most well known Thai dish outside of Thailand. It is a stir-fry dish containing gkuay dtiow (rice noodles) with a light sauce of tamerind, fish sauce, lime juice, chiles, shrimp, bean sprouts with a garnish of chopped peanuts and... - 116.096
Green And Red Pepper Relish
Combine all ingredients in kettle; bring to boil, and cook, uncovered, 2 min.
Pour at once to overflowing into clean, hot preserve jars; then adjust covers and process as in Chili Sauce. - 25.7563
Spicy Huevos Rancheros
1. Preheat oven to 200°F before baking.
2. Take a large, heavy skillet, add 2 tbsp lard. Add tortillas and on moderately low heat, fry for about a minute for tortillas to soften. Transfer to paper towel, drain and transfer to heatproof... - 43.359
Texas Barbecue Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the onion, red pepper, garlic, chili powder, and mustard; saute for 5 minutes. Lower the heat, add the remaining ingredients, and simmer, uncovered, for 45 minutes. In a food processor or... - 32.2197
1. In medium-sized bowl, mix ground beef, water, salt, and pepper; divide meat mixture into 8 portions. On waxed paper, pat each portion of meat into a 3 1/2-inch round patty.
2. Top each of 4 ground-beef patties with 1 tablespoon diced red pepper, a quarter... - 28.8387
Pepian Verde Sauce
Peel off paper-like outer skin from fresh tomatillos and rinse.
Cook in a saucepan of 2 cups boiling salted water for about 10 minutes.
(If using canned, the tomatillos don't need to be boiled; drain the tomatillos, reserving liquid.) Drain, reserving cooking... - 44.0406
1. In a bowl, mix in all the ingredients and toss well
2. Allow the salsa to chill in refrigerator for some time
3. Serve with steaks or fish
4. You could arrange it either on the side of the plate or in small individual bowls - 40.7402
Vegan Spanish Rice
1) In a heavy saucepan, saute the onion in oil over a medium heat for 5-8 minutes until softened.
2) Add and stir-fry the green pepper for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the rice and chili powder and cook until the rice is lightly brown.
4) Add rest of the... - 44.9278
South American Hot Barbecue Sauce
1. Take a saucepan and heat oil over it
2. Stir fry the onions, green pepper and garlic over a medium flame for eight minutes or until the onion turns a light golden
3. Add chilli power now and stir fry for another couple of minutes
4. Add in the rest... - 43.5847
Indian Corn Stew
1. ln a 6-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the beef and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes or until browned. Lower the heat, stir in the green peppers, onion, and garlic and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until tender,... - 31.7157
Cut the washed peppers into quarters, then discard the seeds and inner coarse white membrane.
Chop medium coarse—there should be about 2 c.
Heat the salt, mustard and celery seeds, sugar, and vinegar to the boiling point in a kettle; then add the chopped... - 38.7615
Ham Supper Salad Bowl
Combine first 3 ingredients.
Then stir in the next 3 ingredients, which have been combined.
Chill until ready to serve.
Arrange in a salad bowl with lettuce broken in small pieces.
Toss and serve. - 30.6592
Spicy Russian Dressing
1. In a medium-size bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients until well blended. Cover and refrigerate until serving time or for up to 5 days. Drizzle over hamburgers, fish, vegetables, or a fresh green salad. - 24.4546
Gangbang Rijstaffel Curry
Dredge chicken in seasoned flour.
Brown in butter.
Brown onions and garlic in same pan, adding butter.
Add curry powder, chili powder, cinnamon and ginger.
Stir in chicken stock, tomatoes, chutney, raisins, salt and pepper to taste.
Add... - 45.2551
Cook first 3 ingredients, uncovered, 30 mm.
Press through sieve or food strainer.
Boil pulp, uncovered, 30 min.
Tie spices in cheesecloth bag; add to pulp with remaining ingredients in a kettle.
Boil, uncovered, 30 min., or until quite thick, stirring... - 39.4204
South Of The Border Bean Pot
1. Preheat the oven to 275° F.
2. Drain beans and rinse well under running tap water
3. Tip the drained beans in a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients.
5. Place casserole in the preheated oven and bake, for, 2... - 48.1903
1. To prepare the dressing: In the bowl of a food processor or blender, place all of the ingredients. Process until smooth.
2. To prepare the salad: Line a large serving plate with the greens. In a medium-size bowl, toss the seafood, celery, red pepper, and... - 34.1913
1. To make the cornmeal crust: In a small bowl, mix the cornmeal with 1 cup of the water. In a medium-size saucepan, bring the remaining water to a boil and stir in the cornmeal mixture, butter, salt, and black pepper. Lower the heat; simmer, covered, for 35... - 36.0414