- » Sweet Vegetarian Appetizer
Sweet Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet vegetarian appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet vegetarian appetizer recipes.
Quick and healthy is what you often wish to eat. For a vegetarian like you, we have a video with the traditional gazpacho recipe. It is simple and needs no cooking. Watch the chef as she blends the veggies and enjoy the recipe. - 144.653
Vietnamese Sweet And Sour Salad
Check out this terrific vegetable salad that is great any time of the year. Watch this video that shares a fast fresh crisp salad recipe and it's Vietnamese flavors make the cucumbers, tomatoes and peppers pop with sweet sour and salty taste. Take a look... - 138.997
Strawberry And Mint Soup
May is fresh strawberry season in Virginia, and Chef Maxwell has a tasty treat for you to enjoy, Strawberry soup. Here's the Chef! - 135.501
Chocolate Crostini With Sea Salt Topping
Perfect holiday appetizers cannot get better than this bittersweet Chocolate Crostini with sea salt. The chef here uses crusty French bread, drizzled with fruity olive oil, topped with bittersweet dark chocolate, and sprinkled with crunchy sea salt. - 133.351
Orange And Rhubarb Soup
If you are getting tempted to eat something sweet, do try this amazingly delicious rhubarb soup. Rhubarb combined along with sugar, orange juice and zest just tastes wonderful and can be relished as a dessert pairing with ice creams. - 129.859
Yummy Fiesta Salad
Hosting a party? Here's a great suggestion for your menu. Try out this Yummy Fiesta Salad, the combination of delicious fruit dressing over lettuce makes it totally irresistible. Whats more, the recipe is simple and can be churned out in no time...give it a... - 126.617
Gluten Free Holiday Honey'd Goat Cheese Bites
When it’s party time at home, you need a delicious yet easy to make appetizers for a bunch of people. Try these Gluten Free holiday honey'd goat cheese bites, they are delicious and will make everyone happy. They are pretty simple to make and with... - 125.909
Best Chilled Mango Soup
Jeff loves to combine sweet and spicy ingredients to create magical flavors. He does just that by blending succulent mangoes and sambal oelek to concoct a refreshing chilled mango soup. Say goodbye to those hot summer days and hello to a "cool" experience. - 125.09
Pumpkin Dip With Cinnamon Chips
Sweet pumpkin dip with cinnamon tortilla chips is a great appetizer. Take a look at this impressive video that shares an excellent that is absolutely simple and easy to make. If you have some leftover piece of pumpkin, then surely try is the dish. Do watch... - 124.826
Watermelon And Feta Cheese Summer Soup
Chef Nico Rahnama shows you how to prepare a delicious Watermelon and Feta Cheese Summer Soup. This delightfully refreshing cold soup can be served as an appetizer or thirst-quenching snack, perfect for cooling off in the summer months. The taste and texture... - 123.554
Sweet Potato Soup
Do you enjoy sweet potato? Did you know that sweet potato is a very highly nutritious vegetable? Well here is a recipe to make a delicious soup out of sweet potato. Watch this video to learn how to make the soup as well as to get some information on the... - 120.423
Red Bell Pepper Soup
Here is a soup that looks as well as taste good! Red bell pepper soup is a nutritious soup which brings out the flavor of bell pepper in its taste. Garnish with sour cream or green herbs for a visual treat! - 119.313
Moroccan Orange And Carrot Salad
Are you looking for a refreshing dish on a summer day? Here is an exciting video for orange and carrot salad that is just perfect for you. This is a super simple recipe video that can be helpful to make the dish in just a few minutes. Surely refreshing salad... - 118.438
Cranberry Cheese Caramelized Onion Bites With Citrus Feel
Sweet and savory appetizers are real fun at dos with friends or kitty parties. Watch the recipe to make a real show stopping Cranberry Cheese Caramelized Onion Bites with interestingly mixed flavors of cranberries and oranges running in every bite! - 118.329
Zensei Red Bean Soup
Are you searching for a great oriental recipe for winters? Watch this video now and learn this amazing Zensei Red Bean Soup which is an absolute treat in winters. That’s not all, the chef also shows the step by step procedure to prepare the traditional Red... - 116.551
Thanksgiving Recipe - Moroccan Salad Of Sweet Potatoes And Raisins
Here is an amazing video that shows how to make a delicious Moroccan sweet potatoes with raisins salad. This wonderful salad is a perfect complement for your thanksgiving dinner. In the recipe here, the sweet potatoes can be replaced with pumpkin. So just... - 116.413
Diabetes: Sweet Corn With Sesame Herb Crust
Diabetes can stop you from eating your favorite foods but there are always healthy and delicious alternatives. Sweet corn with sesame herb crust is a recipe or diabetics which is naturally sweet and has healthy sesame seeds flavored with freshly chopped... - 111.034
Cool And Colorful Summer Fruit Soup
Who can resist a vibrant, fruity summer soup that abounds in peaches, strawberries, blueberries and other summer fruit? Betty demonstrates how to make this refreshing summery soups in a few simple easy steps. It's so mouthwatering and refreshing that you will... - 108.094
Tangy Summertime Fruit Salad
When you need to toss up something in a jiffy, try making this gorgeous and flavorful summertime fruit salad. Packed with peaches, blackberries, and bananas and drizzled with tangy lemon sauce, this refreshing salad makes for an ideal starter or an afternoon... - 105.776
Chocolate And Sea Salt Crostini
The holiday season is here and most of us are looking for easy and creative party appetizer ideas. Nothing is more important at a party than starters. Watch this video to learn how to make savory bittersweet Chocolate Crostini sprinkled with crunchy sea salt... - 105.437
Watch Chef Melissa prepare a refreshing peach gazpacho, delicious! - 102.935
Apple, Dried Cherry And Walnut Salad With Yogurt And Honey
1. Cut the variety of apples and submerge in pineapple juice. This prevents the apple from becoming brown.
2. In another bowl, add yogurt and honey and whisk together.
3. Add in the apples along with walnuts and cherries and toss well.
4.... - 102.779
Thanksgiving Special Cranberry Salad
What better way to use up the leftover cranberries from your holiday feast to toss up a tasty salad treat? A great way to bulk up the savory sweet treat, this salad is a sure head-turner. Plus, it's so sumptuous and simple to make that are likely to get... - 102.45
Garlic Scape Saute With Sweet Peppers & Crimini Mushrooms
An easy veggie saute for side dish or drizzle with balsamic reduction and serve as antipasto with fresh bread and cheese. Serve with whole grains or a free-range bbq chicken and fresh artisan bread for a simple easy gourmet summertime meal. Garlic scapes are... - 102.118
Rosemary Focaccia With Sweet Peppers & Garlic
First Course for our Five Course Romantic Dinner for Dumbies!!! Magic Focaccia Flatbread made with Made with Love Rosemary Focaccia Mix, sweet peppers, onion and feta cheese. Shape it Round or into a heart! - 102.092
Super Bowl Party Favorite Glazed Pecans
When you need a quick and easy party food to feed your football fanatics on a Super Bowl Sunday, a fistful of crunchy, salty and sweet glazed pecans makes for a great food to munch on and are easy to serve too. Just toss some in paper cones to make and send... - 101.737
Shaker Style Tomato-celery Soup
On hungry summer noons, nothing appeases more than a refreshing bowl of tomato soup. And celery adds extra zip to this end-of-summer soup. One good thing about Betty's Shaker-style, super-simple soup is that it tastes equally delightful, whether served hot or... - 101.051
Quick And Easy Fruit Kebabs
What better way to get your daily dose of fruits than a fruity treat like this. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her fresh fruit kebabs that makes for a fanciful addition to the platter. Not only is it gorgeous and appealing, but also elegant... - 100.527
Healthy Hearty Three-bean Salad
Need something to eat but hate to stand over the stove and cook up something? Try Betty’s lean, mean three-bean salad. These crowd pleasers are the perfect way to complete any meal –holiday or regular. Watch this video, master the recipe, and let this... - 98.2009
Quick Black Eyed Pea Salad
When you are looking for a perfect dish for warm-weather dining, you simply can’t go wrong with this dish. This protein-packed dish is easy to love and even easier to cook. Just stream the video to learn how to toss up this delectable salad in minutes. ... - 97.0877
Summer Fresh Watermelon Basket Loaded With Melon Salad
Be it be summer barbecue, beach party or backyard potluck, juicy watermelons makes for a healthy, tasty and fanciful addition to any party buffet. Very refreshing and quick to make, melon salad served in a fancy watermelon bowl will also make for a beautiful... - 96.9362
Wakame is a kind of seaweed. I decided to make some wakame soup. - 96.8485
Almond And Orange Salad With Dressing
Looking for a way to make salads yummy and interesting for kids while keeping them healthy? Then watch this video and learn of a recipe that will yield a tasty, healthy salad that everyone, including the kids, will love! - 92.4806
Party Special Sweet And Spicy Cocktail Wieners
Planning a July 4th picnic? Then grab this wiener before you leave home! In this video, Betty explains a simple yet sumptuous sweet and spicy cocktail wiener recipe. Perfect for picnics and parties, this slow cooker recipe cooked in wonderful red currant... - 90.779
A beautiful side dish. This video prepares a fine roasted pears which can be used for as a part of salad or as a simple appetizer. Made crisp and juicy, these fresh pears can add a great taste to any dish with its natural sweetness. - 88.2984
Dark Chocolate Mousse And Strawberry Cream In Chocolate Cups
The real goal of any hot Valentine's Day date isn't to make a great dinner; it's to make a dessert! With that in mind, we're going to need something a little richer, sexier, and more decadent than usual. Luckily, richer, sexier, and more decadent is exactly... - 86.5084
Sweet And Sour Soup
Instant Chinese soup? Here is Chef Vikas of Ching’s Secret, demonstrating how to best prepare this instant pack. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this is a great pack to have handy. Watch and learn!! - 85.0719
Platanos Maduros A La Parilla
If you love your deep fried ripe plantains, but avoid it for all the extra calories it brings to your plate, then you will surely love this recipe. Juan Montalvo shows how you can enjoy this Cuban favorite dish at home by substituting the deep-fried method... - 84.1704
Diet Cranberry Salad
Are you always on a lookout for yummy recipes that are low on carb too? Prepare this delicious Diet Cranberry Salad for your family today, it scores high both on health and taste. Watch this video to learn how? - 83.7249
Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup
What was your favorite coup as a kid? If it was Sweet corn coup, then you are going to love this! Here is Chef Vikas from Ching’s showing you how to correctly prepare this soup pack. Instantly prepared, this is a great option for a quick solution. - 81.9442
Homemade Baked Brie
Bries aren't just good for the holidays, but makes for all-the-year-round delish delights. This pastry-wrapped soft cheese topped with fresh berries and fruits make for a dessert that few can resist. Just stream the video, and get making delish bries at home. - 81.2954
Fresh Date And Apple Chutney
Looking for a yummy side dish that will go well with almost everything? Then try the chutney recipe detailed in this video. You are sure to love it! - 81.2284
Raw Tropical Salad
Searching for a great salad? This recipe might just be useful. Watch Chef Zera churn out this brilliant Raw Tropical amazing recipe. Salad which will certainly be loved by all. Get ready to bag some compliments with this - 80.6842
Sweet And Sour Sauce
With only a handful of ingredients from your refrigerator and pantry, you can whomp up a lip smacking sweet and sour sauce that will jazz up just any dish you want. Drizzle them over your tender chicken or vegetables and enjoy a hearty, healthy meal. This... - 72.3046
Sweet Red Pepper Soup
1.Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 180 degrees.
2.Take an ovenproof dish, put the peppers in it and bake for 15- 20 minutes.
3.Keep turning the peppers to avoid burning.
4.Allow them to cool.
5.Remove the skin and chop the flesh in small... - 50.5933
Frosted Cranberry Salad
Frosted cranberry salad is a yummy salad dish to prepare to accompany turkey dishes. It is sweet and has lots of cream cheese and mayonnaise, which give it as creamy taste. But if you are a weight watcher, then you may not like to have frosted cranberry... - 50.3654
Overnight Cranberry Salad
Overnight cranberry salad is a special recipe for the holidays. This salad is colorful and healthy too. It has bananas, oranges and pecans which add taste and color to the salad. Make this salad for the Thanksgiving and enjoy. - 49.7553
Sweet Corn And Chile Soup
1.Put the kettle on gentle flame, and add the olive oil.
2.Once warmed well, add the onions and garlic,saute well till they are translucent
3.Toss in corn kernel, stir and cover. Cook for upto 4 minutes.
4.Add the chiles and water.Cover and simmer for... - 48.2566
Fresh-fruit Dessert Salad
1) In a small bowl, place together sour cream, syrup, and salt, and mix well.
2) Place the cream mixture in refrigerator until ready .
3) When ready to serve peel oranges, and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
4) Slice the bananas in half crosswise, then... - 47.9062
A vegetarian mix of stir fried vegetables wrapped in a delicate spring roll wrapper. Fried right you get a crunchy wrapper with a tasty vegetable inside. Put dollop of Duck Sauce on the roll before each bite, it's fruity taste adds to the complexity of this... - 46.6749
Sweet Corn Soup
In a saucepan, combine corn and three cups stock.
Cook on medium fire for five to ten minutes.
Liquidise half the corn.
Mix it with the rest of the corn.
Blend balance stock with cornflour.
Cook till transparent and clear, stirring all the time.
Add corn... - 46.1666
Capsicums With Sweet Corn
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Slice the ends off the capsicums. Scoop the seeds out.
3) Sprinkle paprika into each capsicum. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water, cook the capsicums for 5 minutes.
4) In a frying pan, melt butter.... - 45.205
Rice & Sweet Corn Stuffed Tomatoes
Heat the butter and oil in heavy-based saucepan, add the onion and cumin seeds and fry until golden brown.
Lower the heat, and stir in the remaining ingredients except the whole tomatoes and the garnish.
Bring to the boil, lower the heat, cover the saucepan... - 44.9896
Frozen Cranberry Salad
Frozen cranberry salad is a simple and easy salad for Thanksgiving. This salad is full of pineapple, cranberry, cream cheese and dessert topping making it taste more like a dessert than a salad. - 44.885
Parsley Trimmed Sweet Onion Sandwiches
1. Using a round shaped 2 inch diameter cookie cutter, cut roundels from the bread slices (2 roundels per slice). thus you will get 96 roundels in all from 48 bread slices.
2. On each roundel, apply butter and season with salt and pepper.
3.... - 44.3711
Sweet Cherry Soup
1. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, 2 tablespoons water and cardamom powder. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In a large sized sauce pan, combine remaining water with cinnamon and grape juice. Bring to a boil.
3. Once boiled, add... - 44.1784
1. Keep cheeses at room temperature and blend thoroughly.
2. In 1/4 cup cold water soften gelatin and dissolve over boiling water.
3. Add salt and stir into cheese mixture.
4. Add grapes, pecans and chives and fold in cream.
5. Into... - 44.0119
Sweet And Sour Garlic Vegetables
1. Peel, trim, and slice vegetables with care.
2. Combine vinegar, salt, and sugar in a large jar.
3. Add vegetables to the jar, and shake well to mix them properly.
4. Cover the jar and place it in freeze overnight with occasional shaking of its... - 43.1737
Sweet Corn Soup
1) In a saucepan put sweet corn and add 1/2 pint of the milk simmer for 30 minutes till tender.
2) Take off heat and rub the soup through sieve to puree.
3) Melt butter or margarine in a saucepan over low heat. Add onion and cook covered with a lid... - 43.0504
Tomato And Sweet Onion Platter
1.Peel the tomatoes and cut them in 1/4 inch thick slices.
2.Take a large rimmed platter and arrange slices on it.
3.Separate onion slices into rings and place them on tomatoes.
4.Top the onion with cucumber slices, and place pepper... - 42.66
Sweet And Sour Carrots
1) In a pot of boiling water, cook the carrots for about 15 minutes or until they turn soft.
2) Into the same pot, add in the green peppers and cook it for 3 minutes longer. Drain and keep aside.
3) Add in the pineapple juice along with water to... - 42.126
Sweet And Sour Beets
1) Preheat the oven to 425°.
2) Wrap the beets in aluminum foil.
3) Place the wrapped beets inside oven to bake for 1 hour, or until tender when pricked with a knife.
4) Remove from the oven and let cool.
5) Discard the ends and peel... - 41.9954
Sweet Corn Soup
Remove the green leaves from the corn, and put corn cobs (split down the centre if wished) with the onion into a pan of water and simmer steadily until the corn is soft.
Strip off the cob.
Make a white sauce with the butter, flour and milk, add the 1/2 pint... - 41.8189
Sweet Potato-carrot Soup
Place onion, carrots, sweet potatoes, ginger, and broth in a heavy soup pot.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until carrots and sweet potatoes are tender.
Strain the soup, reserving both the solids and the liquid.
Place the... - 40.7633
Gingered Lentil Soup With Brown Rice And Sweet Potatoes
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the carrots and onion and cook, stirring frequently, for 6 minutes, or until tender.
Add the ginger, garlic, cumin, pepper, and allspice and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the water, lentils, and rice and... - 40.6762
Tangy Fruit Salad With Sweet Yogurt Dressing
Combine pineapple and blueberries in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Cut cantaloupe in half and remove seeds.
Using Small Stainless Steel Scoop, form melon balls.
Add to Batter Bowl.
Remove hulls from strawberries with Tomato Corer.
Using Egg Slicer, cut half the... - 40.582
Red Cabbage And Sweet Corn Salad
1) Wash cabbage and shred finely. Remove the coarse stem.
2) In a large bowl take the cabbage and dressing, toss and leave for 2 hour.
3) In a pan boil salted water and cook corn. Strain from water and cool.
4) Put diced cucumber, seasoned with salt... - 39.8973
Sweet And Sour Peanuts
1. Take a saucepan, add soy sauce, wine vinegar, sauce and arrowroot and blend thoroughly. Bring to boil, stir and cook till a clear and thick mixture is formed and keep aside.
2. Slice the pepper into halves, discard the seeds and make... - 39.354
Iced Sweet Pea Soup
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a small saute pan, toast the coriander seeds over medium heat for about 5 minutes, or until they begin to smoke and release their oils. Transfer to a plate to cool and then place in a spice grinder and process until... - 39.2936
Carrots and fruit salad is a healthy way to start or end a meal. You can even enjoy it as a snack or quick meal. This low fat and calorie salad is one, you will fall in love with. - 39.2741
Cranberry applesauce salad is a very simple easy salad to make. It is delicious and tastes great when served chilled. Everybody likes it when served straight from refrigerator. Enjoy cranberry applesauce salad with various turkey dishes on Thanksgiving. - 38.4763
Broccoli Sweet Red Pepper Salad
To prepare broccoli :
1. Wash it, trim off large leaves and tough lower ends of stalks.
2. Peel stalks and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Cut remaining broccoli into flowerets.
4. In a large Dutch oven combine broccoli and water to... - 38.161
Sweet Corn Chowder
Sweetcorn Chowder is a filling and extremely tasty soup. This delicious soup has a unique flavor which is sure to captivate everyone. Make the Sweetcorn Chowder for yourself to understand what I am trying to say! - 37.4266
Chicken Sweet Corn Soup
1. Bring chicken stock to boil.
2. Add chopped onion, ginger-garlic paste and salt and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add chicken, sweet corn and chillies.
4. When the soup is boiling vigorously, add vinegar, soya sauce and aji-no-moto.
5. Lastly, add beaten egg... - 36.5822
Sweet Onion Salad
1) Arrange equal portions of onion and tomato slices in a decorative way on two dinner plates.
2) Sprinkle oil, then vinegar on each of the arranged vegetable slices.
3) Scatter basil, then cheese over the salad and serve with french bread - 36.1547
Watermelon Feta Salad
A tasty, healthy treat that is perfect to serve at your upcoming BBQ.
Nutrition (per 1.5 cups)
Calories: 146 Fat: 7g Carbs: 13g Fiber: 1.1g Sugars: 10g Protein: 10g - 35.6178
Sweet Lassi By Nisha
This refreshing cold drink can be served any time of the day.It is known to quench
thirst immediately and is also used as an appetizer.In Punjab, this cold drink is a must with all dishes as it accelerates digestion. - 35.5713
Sweet Onion Soup
1. Heat oil and butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until butter melts. Add onion; cook, uncovered, 30 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add broth, wine, and pepper. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15... - 33.3202
I got this recipe from a co-worker after having them at a baby shower. They are absolutely wonderful, even if you're like me and NOT fond of spinach. - 33.0952
For those with a sweet-tooth and don't mind deep-fried food. - 33.0731
Sweet And Caneatny Dip For Fruit
1) In a bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
2) Lightly fold in whipped topping and marshmallow crÃ¨me until completely incorporated.
3) Serve with fresh fruit dippers or small cookies.
Store any remaining dip in refrigerator. - 31.6648
Sweet Tahini Spread
1. In a pan stew dates in little water for about 10-15 minutes until done.
2. Beat to make a smooth puree.
3. Blend the dates with the tahini and carob until smooth.
4. Serve as a sauce. - 31.0208
Red Cabbage And Sweet Corn Salad
Put the cabbage in a large bowl with the dressing. Toss and leave for 2 hours. Put the diced cucumber and seasoning in a bowl and leave for 2 hours.
Drain off any excess moisture from the cucumber and add with the corn, lemon rind and honey to the cabbage.... - 26.2977
Chilled Sweet Cherry Soup
Combine the cherries and buttermilk in a blender; puree until smooth.
Refrigerate, covered, until chilled.
Serve, sprinkled with the nutmeg. - 24.3722
Sweet Bean Paste Dip
Combine sweet bean paste, sugar and water in a bowl.
Heat sesame oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
Add sweet bean paste mixture and cook stirring continuously until thickened. - 21.8114
1. Slice the pineapple into bite sized pieces.
2. In a bowl, muddle together the sugar and mint leaves.
3. On a serving plate, add a layer of pineapple slices.
4. Drizzle the yogurt over the pineapple.
5. Then, sprinkle the mint and sugar mix.
6.... - 0