- » Sweet Tomato Pie
Sweet Tomato Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet tomato pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet tomato pie recipes.
Sweet Corn And Cheese Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 375°F.
2. Take a bowl and mix in the Parmesan cheese, cottage cheese and drained corn.
3. Season with paprika, salt and pepper before adding the peas and pimento.
4. Add some of the corn drained... - 45.3577
Sweet Potato Turkey Pie
If you love sweet tasting dishes, the Sweet Potato Turkey Pie is sure gonna your pick. This is a bake and serve varietty and will not eat up much of your time for the preparation part. Check out the Sweet Potato Turkey Pie recipe listed here. - 45.2937
Homemade Tomato Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the Pie Dough: In a large bowl, cut together butter, shortening, salt, sugar and flour until the fat is the size of small peas.
3. Slowly drizzle in water until the dough is formed and... - 130.686
Sweet Spicy Cucumbers Over Tomatoes
1. Arrange half of cucumber in a 9-inch pie plate. Top with half of onion. Repeat procedure with the remaining cucumber and onion.
2. Combine vinegar and the next 5 ingredients (through chiles) in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, cook for 1 minute or until... - 30.0047
Veggie Shepherd's Pie With Sweet Potato Mash
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan, then fry the onion until golden. Add the carrots and all but a sprinkling of thyme. Pour in the wine, 150ml water and the tomatoes, then sprinkle in the stock cubes and simmer for 10 mins. Tip in the can of lentils, including... - 36.0444
Sweet Potato Turkey Pie
Preheat oven to 350°.
Beat first 3 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt into mashed sweet potatoes.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with potato mixture, building up edges 1/2 inch high.
Cook onion in 1 tablespoon butter till almost tender.
Stir in turkey, soup, corn,... - 38.3814
Sweet Potato Turkey Pie
Melt 2 tablespoons butter; beat melted butter, nutmeg, allspice, and 1/4 tea spoon salt into mashed sweet potatoes.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with potato mixture, building up edges 1/2 inch high.
Cook onion in remaining butter till almost tender.
Stir in... - 34.6491
Tomato Eggplant Tarts
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and pepper and saute for 3 minutes or until slightly soft.
Add the eggplant to the skillet and saute, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the... - 46.039
Pizza Pot Pie
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
In a heavy skillet saute sausages until brown.
Drain well and transfer to a bowl.
Stir Spicy Tomato Sauce into the sausages and reserve.
Mix ricotta, Parmesan, 1/2 cup of the parsley, 2 tablespoons of the oregano, 1 egg, and freshly... - 44.4781
Blt And Egg Pie
Recipe by Sara Moulton, TV personality and cookbook author. - 34.8909
1 Cook the spaghetti according to package directions; drain (should have about 3 1/4 cups cooked spaghetti). Stir margarine or butter into hot spaghetti. Stir in Parmesan cheese and eggs. Form spaghetti mixture into a "crust" in a buttered 10-inch pie... - 33.1936
Authentic Southern Style Chess Pie
Chess pie can be described as anything but mouth-wateringly marvelous. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make this Southern style pie. This sugary dessert is a doddle to make if you master a few techniques. Stream the video recipe to get learning more... - 108.418
Fontainebleau Hors D'oeuvre Pie
Fontainebleau Hors D'Oeuvre Pie has a exicting taste. The rosemary and cheese gives the Fontainebleau Hors D'Oeuvre Pie a velvety taste. Must catch it. - 40.8373
Classic Shepherd's Pie
Classic pies are timeless and good at anytime. Catch up with chef Binks showing how to make Shepherd's Pie rich with beef sirloin meat, vegetables and seasonings. Beef in its best form with this one! - 129.921
Potato Paprikas Pie
Potato Paprikas Pie is a delicious and extremely easy to make dish. I served this unique dish for dinner when a friend came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this easy Potato Paprikas Pie recipe. - 49.4481
Sweet And Sour Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. In a large bowl, combine the beef, onibn, celery, garlic, salt, mustard, egg, and pepper. Pat the mixture into a 9-inch pie plate, leaving 1/2 inch of space around the edge to catch the drippings. Separate the pie into 4 equal... - 32.4738
Herb Baked Tomatoes
Cut a 1/2-inch slice from the top of each tomato; discard tops.
Scoop out the pulp; discard seeds.
Coarsely chop tomato pulp.
In a medium skillet cook garlic in butter for 30 seconds.
Stir in tomato pulp, green pepper, and basil.
Cook about 2... - 33.182
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add 2 cloves of the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
Add the red and green peppers and zucchini and saute, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or... - 44.1672
1. In a large skillet cook beef, carrots, onion, green pepper, and garlic till beef is no longer pink. Drain off fat. Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato soup, brown sugar, Dijon-style mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Bring to... - 34.0393
Curried Vegetable Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pie dish, place the vegetables, pour sauce on top and add nuts.
3. Cover top with the rolled pastry and brush top with a little milk.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes until... - 41.1085
Turkey Shepherd's Pie
You don't have to visit the old-style pubs to get a slice of your shepherd's pie. Now you can enjoy the delicacy at your home with this healthy, tasty Juan Montalvo recipe. A great way to use up any holiday leftovers, shepherd's pie is a real pleasure to make... - 102.758
Turkey Shepherd S Pie
1. Cook the potatoes in enough boiling water to cover them in a large saucepan until tender, 15 minutes. Drain the potatoes. Transfer to a bowl and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large nonstick saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in the onion,... - 40.2298
Microwave Pasta Pie
1) Use a 10-inch microwave-safe pie plate to arrange spaghetti.
2) Sprinkle parmesan cheese and butter; toss until evenly coated.
3) Form pasta crust by arranging pasta on bottom and up side of plate.
4) Cover with aluminum foil and set... - 41.2843
Heirloom Meat Pie
Combine egg, ground beef, cracker crumbs, milk, tomato paste, onion, pepper flakes, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Turn into 9-inch pastry-lined pie pan.
Roll out top crust; cut slits to let steam escape.
Place over Filling; seal and flute.
Bake at 425° for 30... - 35.8978
Levi Roots Makes St George's Cottage Pie
• Turn on the oven and heat to 200C
• Heat the oil in a saucepan and carefully add the minced meat along with the carrots. Fry lightly taking care to break up any lumps of meat.
• Sprinkle over the stock cube and add the jar of sauce along with the... - 36.0584
Shepherd's Pie With Three Peppers
In saucepan of lightly salted boiling water, cook potatoes for about 20 minutes or until tender; drain well.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the oil over medium heat; cook onions and garlic, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until... - 41.792
Mexican Beef Pie
Filling: In large skillet, cook beef, garlic, onion, chili powder, mustard, cumin, hot pepper flakes, oregano and salt over medium heat 5 minutes, breaking up beef with a spoon.
Stir in tomatoes, breaking them up with a spoon; cook, uncovered, 20 minutes,... - 39.9289
Chili sauce adds a slightly sweet touch to this potato-topped meat and veggie pie. - 37.7653
In a large skillet, brown beef, onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons of oil.
Add the mushrooms.
Cook and stir for 3 minutes; drain.
Place the tomato paste in a bowl.
Gradually whisk in broth until smooth.
Stir in horseradish, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt and... - 43.3394
Turkey Shepherd's Pie
1. Combine the potatoes and enough cold water to cover in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until fork-tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and mash the potatoes with the milk and 1 teaspoon of the salt.
2. Meanwhile, preheat... - 36.4583
1. To make the cornmeal crust: In a small bowl, mix the cornmeal with 1 cup of the water. In a medium-size saucepan, bring the remaining water to a boil and stir in the cornmeal mixture, butter, salt, and black pepper. Lower the heat; simmer, covered, for 35... - 36.0414
Vegetable Pot Pie
To MAKE THE DUCHESSE: Bring 2 pots of water to a boil and salt the water lightly, if desired.
Cook the potatoes and parsnips separately, until they are just tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Return the parsnips and potatoes to the pots and dry them over... - 40.6183
Easy As [pizza] Pie
Homemade pizzas may make mom a hero in her kids' eyes, but let's face it, it's often hard to find the time on a busy weeknight.
One way to get a personalized pizza experience is to start with a prepared cheese pizza and layer up from there. President's... - 33.6794
1. Prepare the pastry dough and refrigerate. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Add the onion, green pepper, and garlic; saute for 5 minutes or until soft.
2. Whisk in the flour, oregano, thyme, salt, paprika, and the black and... - 36.0198
Combine cornmeal and cold water,- stir well.
Dissolve salt in boiling water in top of a large double boiler.
Add cornmeol mixture; cook over boiling water 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Stir in chiles and jalapeno.
Coat a large nonstick... - 44.0362
Combine first 3 ingredients in a nonstick skillet; cook over medium-high heat until meat is browned, stirring until it crumbles.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from skillet with a paper towel.
Melt margarine in skillet over medium-high... - 41.2241
1) Preheat he oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and add the butter.
3) Using fingertips rub butter into the flour until the mixture is grainy.
4) Fold in the cheese and add water to bind the mixture together.
5) Leave the dough in a... - 46.8827
Chicken In A Tortilla Pie
1) In a baking dish, arrange the chicken pieces with their meatier part towards the edge of the dish.
2) Mix in stock and then season the chicken with coriander, cayenne pepper and 1/8 teaspoon of cumin.
3) Using a greaseproof paper, cover the dish and... - 47.0849
Jerk Chicken Skillet Shepherd's Pie
1. Stir the chicken together with jerk seasoning and olive oil and set aside.
2. In a pot pour in water and salt add in the sweet potatoes and plantains. Set it on high and bring it to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 25 minutes.
3.... - 105.389
Barbecue Meatball Pie
Combine egg, ground beef, salt, pepper, oats, cheese and liquid smoke.
Form into 18 small meatballs.
Place in 9-inch pastry-lined pie pan.
Top with Tomato Sauce.
Roll out remaining pastry.
Cut into 3-inch rings.
Place around edge of pie.
Bake at 425° for 10... - 42.634
Venetian Veal Pie
Sift 1 1/2 cups flour with garlic salt; add oregano and 1/4 cup cheese.
Cut in 1/2 cup butter until of consistency of cornmeal.
Sprinkle water over mix- ture just to moisten; stir until dough holds together.
Roll out 2/3 of the dough on floured surface to... - 40.3868
Mexican Tamale Pie
Mexican Tamale Pie is a main dish. It is lot of flavor and taste in it. We are using a combination of dry and fresh ingredients. - 120.437
Tamale Pie En Casserole
The tamale pie en casserole is a beef pie casserole made with vegetables and corn meal. Spruced up with pimientoes and cayenne peppers, the tamale pie en casserole is baked in the oven and can be served with a side of mashed sweet potatoes and fresh salad. - 38.3838
Mexican Chicken Pot Pie
1. In a large bowl, place cream cheese and margarine, using a wooden spatula beat until blended.
2. Add flour to the bowl with 1/8 teaspoon salt. Using a pastry cutter, cut the mixture until it resembles coarse bread crumbs.
3. Now, add water 1... - 46.6039
Hearty Beef Turkey And Mashed Potato Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Heat a Dutch oven on high flame. Put in some beef and turkey. Saute for about 7 minutes or till the meat turns pink and release juice.
3. Remove from the heat and pass the meat through a sieve. Drain... - 45.3644
Mexican Tamale Pie
1) Get the cornmeal ready a day in advance. for this, take a 4-quart saucepan, add 4 cups of water & 1 tsp of salt and boil. Let the water come to a rolling boil. Slowly add in the cornmeal, while stirring constantly. Stir till the mixture becomes... - 45.187
Corn & Peppers Tamale Pie
In a small saucepan combine cornmeal, cumin, 1 1/4 cups cold water, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Bring just to boiling; reduce the heat.
Stir in butter or margarine.
Cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring often.
Remove from the... - 45.194
Chicken Tamale Pie
1. Combine the corn meal, cold water and salt. Pour the hot water in the top of a double boiler and stir the corn meal mixture into it gradually, stirring constantly. Cook the mixture over direct heat 10 minutes, stirring constantly. Then place it over hot... - 36.0009
Hamburger Pizza Pie
Mix first 3 ingredients and pat into 12-inch pizza pan.
Mix.next 4 ingredients and spread on beef.
Arrange next 4 ingredients on beef in order given.
Sprinkle with oregano and grated cheese.
Bake in preheated very hot oven (450°F.) for about 15 minutes, or... - 39.2736
Chicken And Spinach Pasta Pie
1)Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
2)In a deep pan, boil Buitoni Eliche in salted water as per pack instructions.
3)Remove from heat and drain. Sprinkle 1 tsp Sasso Olive Oil and set aside.
4)In a pan, boil spinach for a few minutes till it... - 46.0342
Ben's Classic Shepherd's Pie With A Tangy Twist
If you lack confidence in the kitchen, the idea of making a meal from scratch may seem daunting and it would be easy to rely on ready meals and takeaways. But there are lots of tasty dishes that are easy to make at home without having to spend hours in the... - 111.621
Mediterranean One Crust Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. To make the pastry, sift both the flours into a bowl, tipping the bran into the bowl. Rub or cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs, then stir in the Parmesan. Mix in just enough chilled water... - 43.3071
Italian Sausage And Spinach Pie
In medium bowl, combine 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, salt, spinach and egg; mix well.
If sausage comes in casing, remove casing; break up.
Brown sausage in large skillet; drain.
Stir in tomato sauce; simmer 10 minutes, stirring... - 44.9045
Bite A Pizza
Separate rolls into fourths; arrange on ungreased cookie sheets.
Prick each several times with fork.
Bake in 300 degree oven 10 minutes, until slightly browned.
Fry sausage in skillet until it crumbles and just begins to brown, while still moist remove from... - 41.2556
1. Chop the onion. Crush the garlic. Cut the chicken into ½-inch dice.
2. In a frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil, add the onion and fry for 2-3 minutes until lightly golden. Add the garlic, chicken, tomato puree and chilli powder,... - 46.3793
Marinated Meatball Kebabs
1) FOR THE MARINADE: Take a pie plate and combine onion with soy sauce.
2) FOR THE MEATBALLS: Using two forks, break the beef apart in a bowl. Add soy sauce and onion to the beef. Toss and combine.
3) Shape mixture into 12 1 1/4 inch meatballs.
4)... - 46.9636
Tofu And Corn Quiche
Spread the margarine over the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
Sprinkle with bread crumbs to coat the dish.
Cut up tofu.
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine tofu, egg whites, whole egg, milk, oregano, garlic powder, 1/2 cup of the... - 39.9648
Plum Chutney Glaze
1) Take a large, heavy saucepan and combine green pepper, onion, tomato and orange in it.
2) Add lime juice and garlic. Blend the ingredients with a wooden spoon.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and simmer for about 45... - 39.6339
French Bread Pizza With Ham
Prepare dough for Crusty French Bread.
Let rise until it doubles in bulk and has a slightly sour, yeasty odor.
Cut into 4 portions, cover, let rest 10 minutes.
Roll out into 8-inch circles.
Lift into pie pans.
Press out gently until it is uniformly 1/4 inch... - 40.9942
Mexicali Pork Chop Casserole
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Melt the margarine in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat; add the onion, green pepper, and red pepper and cook, uncovered, about 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, corn, and marjoram; raise the heat to high and cook, uncovered, 5... - 35.6789
Veggie Egg Bake
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Grease the pie plate evenly with olive oil spray.
3. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and coat it evenly on the sides as well.
4. In a pan spray the olive oil and sauté the onion and garlic until soft.
5. Add... - 127.468
Spaghetti Squash With Peppers And Meat Sauce
In a blender or food processor, process the tomatoes, carrots, onions, and garlic with on/off turns until finely chopped.
Transfer to an 8" X 8" baking dish.
Add the green peppers and red peppers.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add the tomato sauce,... - 43.4432
1 Cut the meat into large pieces of about 5 cm (2 inches).
2. Heat the lard in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the onions until golden.
3. Take the pan off the heat and add the paprika, stir thoroughly, then add the meat and return to a gentle heat. Stir and... - 32.761
Crustless Tuna Quiche
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Spray a 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
2. Saute the onion and red pepper in the butter in a small skillet for 3 minutes or until tender.
3. Combine the eggs, flour, salt, dry... - 37.8554
Rustic Roasted Vegetable Tart
In a large bowl, combine vegetables, 3 tablespoons oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
Transfer to an ungreased 15-inch x 10-inch x 1-inch baking pan.
Bake at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and the moisture has evaporated, stirring every... - 45.3554
Chicken And Eggplant Bake
Place eggplant in a colander; sprinkle with salt.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Pat dry with paper towels and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In small skillet melt margarine.
Add onions and garlic.
Saute over medium heat until onions are tender.
In medium bowl... - 44.1005
Paprika Braised Chicken With Fruity Sauerkraut
1. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. Heat the oil in a 4-quart enameled cast-iron casserole over medium heat. Add the onion, bell pepper, and garlic and saute, stirring continuously, until the onion begins to turn golden, 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Remove the... - 37.5657
Butternut Squash Soup
This is the fourth part of the Thanksgiving series: Butternut Squash Soup. Other videos include secrets to a moist turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce and sweet potato pie. My kids will not eat at any other relatives homes because they love my Thanksgiving... - 131.235
Fry and stir bacon until fat is clear, pouring off grease as it collects in the pan.
Drain and set aside.
Heat milk and whisk in a smooth mixture of butter and flour.
Cook until thick and smooth.
Add seasonings and remove from heat.
Stir in a mixture of egg... - 41.3289
Chicken And Cheese Quesadillas
1) In a small bowl, mix all the salsa ingredients. Allow it to stand for 1 hour. Drain well.
2) Keep 4 tortillas on a flat surface, evenly spread the chicken, cheese, and chiles over tortillas.
3) Cover with the remaining 4 tortillas. Seal the ends... - 42.4472
Two Crust Whole Wheat Broccoli Pizza
Stir the yeast and sugar into the warm water.
Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes; the yeast should bubble up to show that it's active.
Combine the flours and salt in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
Process just enough to... - 45.482
Grilled Pita Dippers With South Western Hummus
ITS A VERY NICE FUSSION OF DIFFERENT CUSINES ( ARABIC , GREEK AND AMERICAN ).
EVERY BODY LOVES PITA BUT U ALL WILL LOVE TO EAT A GRILLED PITA BREAD WITH A AROMA OF BURNT BUTTER WITH FUSSION OF PITA , AND A DIP ITSELF ONLY MADE FOR PITA . - 50.9729