- » Sweet Thai Peanut
Sweet Thai Peanut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet thai peanut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet thai peanut recipes.
Thai Peanut Soup
1. In a medium saucepan cook the finely chopped onion, celery, and red sweet pepper in hot margarine or butter about 4 minutes or till vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in the flour, lemongrass or lemon peel, and ground red pepper. Add the... - 34.659
Chocolaty Peanut Butter Squares
Want to make something interesting for your kids? Try the recipe shown in the video here. These chocolaty peanut butter squares are just amazing and can be made in a very less time. So watch the video to know more.. - 102.749
Thai Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Spicy Peanut Sauce
Cook noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes (omit seasoning packet, if included).
Drain; rinse under cold water, and set aside.
Combine lettuce and cabbage in a large bowl; toss well.
Place lettuce mixture on a large platter.
Place noodles in center of... - 35.1346
Sweet And Sour Thai Shrimp Salad
1 Bring a large saucepan of unsalted water to a boil.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the oil over low heat. Add the red pepper flakes and cook, swirling occasionally, for 3 minutes. Strain the oil into a small bowl and whisk in the clam and lime... - 32.7752
Thai Sweet Hot Duck With Garlic And Mint
In a nonstick saute pan, brown the skin sides of the duck breasts in the oil over moderate heat for 3 minutes.
Add the chicken stock, corn syrup, star anise, chilies, garlic, lime juice, and fish sauce.
Cook over moderate heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until the... - 42.1111
Phad Thai Noodles
Pad Thai is one of the most popular Thai dishes, perhaps second only to Tom Yum Goong. It’s also one of the most requested recipes. There must be as many recipes for Pad Thai as there are cooks. This is a noodle dish you can adapt to whatever you have on... - 0
Beef Skewers In Peanut And Chilli Sauce
Blend or process peanut oil, peanuts, honey, sesame oil, sauce and juice until smooth.
Thread beef onto 12 skewers; place skewers, in single layer, in shallow dish.
Pour peanut sauce over skewers; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, [can be prepared... - 40.0346
Som Tam (thai Papaya Salad)
Som Tam is extremely popular not only in Thailand but all across the world. This is one recipe that is all in one, extremely nutritious, very low in fat and calories, tastes extremely good and is super filling. Hey! what else would you ask for? The... - 0
Cucumber Salad With Lemon Grass
Do you know the secret behind the fabulous taste of Thai cucumber salad? Watch this recipe video to learn about the secret. It is the marinade, prepared with special Thai spices and herbs, which offers this exceptional taste. You too can prepare this at home,... - 128.205
Sweet Potato And Tofu Curry
1. Heat peanut oil and chilli oil (if using) in a wok or large saucepan over a medium heat, add tofu and stir-fry until brown on all sides. Remove, drain on absorbent kitchen paper and set aside.
2. Using absorbent kitchen paper, wipe wok or saucepan clean,... - 39.7603
Fresh Crab Pad Thai
1) Allow a large pot of water to come to a boil.
2) Take it off from the heat; uncover the pot and soak rice noodles (sticks) in it for 5 minutes and drain well. Else if spaghetti is being used, follow package directions to cook them and drain... - 44.0385
Thai Pineapple Pork Salad
Line 4 individual salad plates with lettuce leaves.
Lay a pineapple slice on each plate; cover and chill.
In a large frying pan, cook pork over medium heat, stirring to break up, until it loses its pinkness (about 5 minutes).
Add onion and cook, stirring,... - 37.7699
Thai Tamari Rice Noodle Salad (gluten-free)
1. In a pot of salted boiling water add rice noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
2. Add edamame in the boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes. Drain and squeeze to take the beans out. Set aside.
3. In a... - 0
Pad Thai Bangkok Street Food Style
Pad Thai is perhaps the most well known Thai dish outside of Thailand. It is a stir-fry dish containing gkuay dtiow (rice noodles) with a light sauce of tamerind, fish sauce, lime juice, chiles, shrimp, bean sprouts with a garnish of chopped peanuts and... - 116.096
Thai Orange Chicken Salad
Using vegetable peeler, peel carrots into long strips.
Seed and slice peppers into thin rounds.
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook carrots and red peppers for 5 minutes or until tender crisp.
Leaving 1 inch (2.5 cm) of green at ends of... - 43.8893
Thai Beef Stir Fry
1. Partially freeze beef. Thinly slice across the grain into bite-size strips. Combine catsup, fish sauce or soy sauce, brown sugar, and lime juice. Add beef strips, tossing to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes, stirring once. Drain beef,... - 32.9281
Culinary Carrie: Turkey Pad Thai
It’s the day after Thanksgiving are you already tired of turkey sandwiches and turkey soup? My Turkey Pad Thai is the perfect way to use some of your leftover turkey in a completely different, non-traditional way that your family and guests will love. - 115.083
Authentic Pad Thai
Wondering how to make Thai food at home? Try easy to make Pad Thai by expert Thai chef Aunchalee, who blends different flavor and lot of ingredients to prepare this exotic dish. It's surely one of the most delicious thing you have ever tried. - 120.855
Thai Chicken Noodle Stir Fry
1. Place noodles in large heatproof bowl; cover with boiling water. Stand until tender; drain.
2. Combine chicken and ginger in small bowl. Heat oil in wok or large frying pan; stir-fry chicken mixture, in batches, until cooked through.
3. Add bean sprouts,... - 33.4497
Thai Crab Spring Rolls
1) In a non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the peanut oil, over medium heat.
2) Add the cabbage and saute for 3 minutes, tossing constantly. Remove the cabbage to a bowl.
3) To the skillet, add 1/2 tablespoon oil.
4) Now, add the snow peas, and... - 47.1433
Miang kam is a very tasty snack often sold as street food. It involves wrapping little tidbits of several items in a leaf, along with a sweet-and-salty sauce. Chewing all the combination of ingredients together is like a snap-crackle and pop of bursting... - 45.6125
Thai Chicken Burgers
Perfect for a more exotic barbecue, these Thai chicken burgers combine ground chicken with sweet, tangy peanut sauce and red chili curry paste. - 39.8706
Glazed Thai Chicken
Place chicken in large pan of simmering water; poach about 8 minutes or until almost cooked through; drain.
Griddle-fry chicken until browned both sides and cooked through.
Pour combined remaining ingredients over chicken; cook for about 1 minute or until... - 28.8616
Tina's Thai Beef Noodles
All Thai food buffs out there should be joining Tina's league for she is making another scrumptious Thai dish, Thai Beef Noodle. She is experimenting with this noodle but she is quiet comfortable for she knows the outcome is going to be great. The recipe is... - 71.118
Thai Chicken Stir Sizzle
To make the peanut sauce: In a food processor or blender, combine the broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, onions, ketchup, lime juice, vinegar, and coriander.
Process for 30 seconds, or until well-combined but still chunky.
To make the stir-sizzle:... - 49.3342
Thai Style Spicy Steak And Rice Noodle Salad
The Thai noodle salad is a popular street food specialty and is loved for the various flavors and textures mingling together. This is pasta salad with a twist. A Thai inspired steak and rice noodle salad, dressed with a very spicy peanut dressing. It is a... - 101.957
Thai-style Curry Beef & Pasta
This sweet, spicy, thai-inspired beef curry is a delicious way to discover the benefits of Dreamfields pasta, rich with flavorful beef, lots of vegetables, coconut milk, and curry paste. It's Dreamfields spaghetti with an Asian twist. - 127.441
How To Make Thai Pizza Appetizers
Are you tired of pigs-in-a-blanket and looking for something different to spice up your appetizer tray? Lauren Chattman from Pillsbury shows us how to make Thai pizza appetizers that have a sweet and spicy kick. - 132.693
Hippy Gourmet Makes Tofu Satay
Expecting some vegan friends at home? this is what you can treat them with. Watch this video to learn an easy to make and totally scrumptious vegan tofu satay recipe. Your guests will certainly ask for more. - 97.0341
Chicken Puff Appetizer
Puff pastry surrounds this flavour packed Thai Chicken filling. Great appetizer for a party. - 42.5474
Healthy Green Papaya Salad
Green papaya salad would be the perfect answer if you would like to satiate your taste buds with something that is so Thai. This can be paired with noodles or fried rice to make a typical Thai fair. So head to the kitchen and make this simple dish in minutes. - 95.0767
Pra Raam Long Song - Beef In Coconut Curry
Pra Raam Long Song - There is a very interesting story behind this recipe. King Rama had a pool in which he loved to swim. This beef in a creamy sauce, surrounded by freshly cooked greens is supposed to represent his bathing paradise. - 51.8304
Red Curry Beef
The combination of sweet squash and corn with the spicy red curry paste makes this dish a winner. Add the freshness of cucumber and you are all set. This is easy to make but you will need red curry paste. You will find it in Asian grocery stores or in the... - 122.814
Roasted Chile Paste (nam Phrik Pao)
This a favourite condiment as well as a flavour giving ingredient for soups, stir-fried dishes, noodles, rice, dipping sauces, and even as a salad dressing. The flavour is addictive and you will find yourself spreading it on a piece of toast or crackers. It... - 43.6063
Butter Pecan Ice Cream
Love ice creams, but hate the store-bought commercial ones? Why not try making your own ice creams at home using raw ingredients. Robyn tells you how you can prepare delicious ice cream at home using plant products. Surprised! Well, then check out this video... - 106.753
Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. In a food processor, whirl peanuts, garlic, chili, galangal, and sugar until finely ground.
2. In a 2- to 3-quart pan over high heat, combine peanut mixture, coconut milk, and sweet soy sauce. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer,... - 29.2342
Herbed Vegetable Rolls
1. Dip a rice paper round into cold water, then place on a clean teatowel, to absorb any excess moisture.
2. To assemble, place a little of the cucumber, carrot, sprouts, noodles, mint, basil, coriander and peanuts along the centre of each rice paper round... - 36.0765
Pork Spring Rolls
1. To make filling, heat peanut oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add shallots, ginger and chilli and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add pork and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until pork is brown. Stir in coriander and kechap manis and cook for 2 minutes longer.... - 34.8689
Chicken Pork Satay
Place chicken and pork in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine cream of coconut and next 6 ingredients; pour over meat.
Seal bag, and marinate meat in refrigerator 4 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Soak 24 (6-inch) bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes;... - 44.7125
Place chicken in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine pineapple juice and next 4 ingredients; pour over chicken.
Seal bag, and marinate chicken in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
Soak 24 (6-inch) bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes; set... - 45.1961
Chicken Rolls With Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce
1. Start out pre-heating your cooker to 270 degrees.
2. Rinse 4 large boneless chicken breasts.
3. Place the breasts in a 1 gallon Ziploc bag one at a time.
4. Using a tenderizing mallet and or a rolling pin, pond down the breast until its... - 114.338
Phad Radna Talay (guay Treow Radna)
Guay Treow dishes are common as ‘hawker’ or street food that is readily available all over Thailand as well as most South East Asian countries. This street food is often very inexpensive and always freshly prepared for you.
This dish can be fixed fairly... - 49.0934
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 45.2604
Chicken With Green Chile And Basil (gai Phrik Krapao)
Exciting Thai fresh flavours of hot-salty-sweet-sour with chicken in a qui k stir-fry. Perfect with steamed brown rice for a healthy meal. This is a dry curry which is sans coconut milk-so it is big on flavour and low on fat. - 51.5704
Marinate chicken for 1 to 24 hours and BBQ on skewers.
Serve with peanut butter sauce.
This makes a great hors d'oeuvre as well as a main course. - 31.9961
1) In a bowl, combine the garlic, peppercorns, cilantro, and fish sauce.
2) Add the shrimp and toss well.
3) Set aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
4) Drain the shrimp.
5) Wrap a wonton skin around the center of each shrimp, so that the tip and... - 43.4894
Green Chicken Curry
1. Heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add onion, lemon grass and lime leaves and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until onion is golden.
2. Add curry paste and shrimp paste (if using) and stir-fry for 3 minutes longer or until fragrant. Stir in coconut milk, fish... - 38.386
Prawn Kebabs With Chilli Lime Sauce
Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Combine prawns in medium bowl with garlic, lemon grass, vinegar, coriander and the oil, cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain prawns; discard marinade.
Cut onions into 5cm lengths; alternating... - 44.1251
Noodles Sprouts is tasty breakfast made from grains eggs vegetables. Specially great for kids holiday. - 37.1048
Chap Jae (jap Chae)
This is one of my favourite dishes and it is very healthy! The noodles are yam noodles and do not contain wheat or flour. Jap Chae is a fabulous Healthy Choices meal. - 51.0365
Sweet Thai Peanut Recipes By Category