- » Sweet Tart Salad
Sweet Tart Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet tart salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet tart salad recipes.
Sweet And Tart Rice Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Mix vinegar, sugar salt and red pepper .
Gently stir into rice mixture.
Cover and chill well.
Line serving dish with lettuce and mound rice in center .
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and garnish with shrimp. - 37.7441
Sweet & Tart Sesame Rice Salad
Mix together rice, carrot, onion, and cucumber.
Combine vinegar, sugar, and salt; stir into rice mixture, cover, and chill for at least 1 hour or as long as overnight.
In a frying pan over medium-high heat, toast sesame seed, stirring, until golden (about 4... - 28.3113
Sweet N Tart Salad Dressing
Combine sugar, salt, celery seed, paprika, and dry mustard in a bowl.
Add oil and vinegar alternately, beating with a rotary beater until thoroughly blended and thickened.
Add grated onion and garlic, cover and let stand about 30 minutes.
Remove garlic before... - 27.5706
You May Also Like!
Savory Sweet Tart Sauce
The Savory Sweet Tart Sauce is a yummy sauce that adds to the flavor of your meat preparation. Use this Savory Sweet Tart Sauce recipe and see how impressed your guests will be! - 18.4071
Baked Sweet Potato And Beef Fillo Tarts
Want to surprise your guests with an amazing dish that tastes and looks impressive but is actually very easy to make? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make fillo tarts that pack the flavors of sweet potatoes and beef. These... - 129.731
1. Combine first 5 ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Heat oi! in skillet until very hot.
3. Add shrimp and fry until golden brown.
4. Drain on absorbent paper. Remove to heated platter.
5. Saute onion in 2 tablespoons oil left in skillet.
6. Blend cornstarch... - 43.5223
Roasted Tomato Tart
This vegetarian tart is great! Serve it with a side salad and you have a wonderful meal. You can also serve it as an appetizer. People will love it! - 121.322
Tart Apple Salad
Prepare the fruit and celery.
Combine fruit, nuts and celery.
Sprinkle with sugar, stir in Miracle Whip.
Stir well to cover all the fruit, nuts and celery with a light coating of the sugar/ dressing mixture.
Add stiffly beaten whipped cream.
You can do... - 38.9675
Sweet And Sour Red Cabbage And Apple Salad
Sweet and sour red cabbage and apple salad is a fruited vegetable salad. Made with tart apples and added peppers, onions, the sweet and sour salad is flavored with vinegar and honey. Tossed to serve, it is unique in taste and flavor. - 30.3219
Fresh Tomato Tart
Learn step by step how to make this fresh tomato tart made with a pâte brisee crust, ricotta and mascarpone cheese filling and marinated mixed tomatoes on top. Learn all the tricks to a make a super flaky crust, understand why you should keep the crust... - 141.522
Cider Enhanced Sweet Sour Red Cabbage
1) Shred red cabbage.
2) Skin apples and chop into fine pieces.
3) Take a casserole and combine all the ingredients.
4) Cover and cook for 1 2 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes.
5) Serve hot. - 41.6341
Sweet And Sour Cabbage
1) Shred the cabbage and set aside.
2) In a large skillet, over meadium heat, steam-stir the onions with few drops of water to prevent scorching.
3) When onion is tender, add apple, bay leaf, vinegar, cabbage, caraway seeds and honey.
4)... - 42.4942
Leek Saffron And Mussel Tarts
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a large bowl. Rub or cut in the butter. Sprinkle over 45ml/3 tbsp of the water and mix to a dough, adding a little more water if needed. Wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/... - 41.076
Sweet Tart Salad Recipes By Category