- » Sweet Tangy Marinade
Sweet Tangy Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet tangy marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet tangy marinade recipes.
Sweet And Tangy Marinade
1) In a mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients and whisk.
2) Pour the marinade over meat of your choice and refrigerate overnight.
3) Grill the meat and baste it with marinade in between grilling process.
4) Serve warm. - 30.4184
You May Also Like!
Sweet 'n' Tangy Pork Saute
1) In a bowl mix together beer, mustard, orange peel, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic.
2) Now add pork,cover with lid and allow to marinate in refrigerator for half an hour, turning once in a while.
3)Take a 12-inch skillet and... - 45.8861
Tangy Vegetable Medley
1) Take a large pot filled with water.
2) Boil the water and cook the fresh green beans in boiling water for 7 minutes. keep aside the boiled green beans.
3) If using the frozen green beans, cook as per the package instructions.
4) Cut the... - 46.5618
Sweet Rosemary Cutlets
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
2. To prepare the cutlets, in the thin outer fat covering of each make 2 slits, insert a rosemary sprig into each one and place in a shallow dish.
3. To make marinade, in a bowl mix wine, honey,... - 37.8538
Combine marinade ingredients in a large glass bowl and stir well.
Add venison, cover, and refrigerate for 1 day.
Turn meat 1 or 2 times in the marinade.
Remove meat from marinade and dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Melt 2 tablespoons of... - 39.9719
Lemon Thyme Fish Kabobs
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For marinade, in a medium bowl combine lemon juice, -1 tablespoon of the oil, the salt, thyme, and black pepper.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
Add fish to marinade; toss gently to coat.
Cover and marinate... - 42.2702
Balsamic Cherry Glazed Pork Chops
This mouth watering recipe features pork chops and a popular fruit during the Spring months, Cherries. These pork chops are soaked in a balsamic marinade then cooked to perfection and finished with a sweet and tangy Balsamic Cherry Glaze. - 39.7958
Balsamic Orange Glazed Chicken Thighs
The holiday season is here and it’s the time for the roasts to be put out on the table! This recipe is a nice twist on the classic Roasted chicken A’la Orange. This roasted chicken thighs recipe will really get “under your skin!” The secret to this... - 139.341
Fish Sticks has a Tasty taste.The Lemon Flavour and Tangy gives the Fish Sticks Staggering taste. Must catch it - 29.0406
1) In a cooking bowl, cook the beets.
2) Once the beets are done, remove them from the heat and soak them in water and salt for several hours and then drain... - 43.3828
Honey Balsamic Glazed Chicken Wings
If game day is coming up...or you're having guests over for a get together. Throw out those tired ol' buffalo wings and try these sweet and tangy Honey Balsamic Chicken Wings! You will most definitely impress your guests! - 114.575