- » Sweet Stuffed Pepper
Sweet Stuffed Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet stuffed pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet stuffed pepper recipes.
Stuffed Sweet Peppers
Stuffed Sweet Peppers is definitely worth the effort. Stuffed Sweet Peppers with the lamp and rice filling is something different and unique in my cookbook. Happy stuffing! - 33.1916
Stuffed Sweet Peppers
Stuffed Sweet Peppers has a delicious taste. Stuffed Sweet Peppers get its taste from sweet pepper stuffed with shrimp stuffing and topped with breadcrumbs. Sweet peppers are prepared in special occasion and parties. - 43.2861
Stuffed Green Sweet Peppers
Stuffed Green Sweet Peppers is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Stuffed Green Sweet Peppers both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 44.1468
Stuffed Sweet Peppers
Quarter bell peppers lengthwise by cutting along natural ridges.
Remove and discard seeds.
To make filling, mix together pork, onion, ginger, water chestnuts, sherry, soy sauce, and salt in a bowl.
For easy preparation, these ingredients can be... - 41.535
Stuffed Sweet Pepper
1. Simmer whole capsicums in enough water to cover, for 12 minutes.
2. Halve and remove seeds.
3. Fill with prepared stuffing. Place in a buttered baking dish.
4. Place tomato halves in between.Bake for 45 minutes in a moderate oven. Add a little gravy into... - 47.2339
Stuffed Sweet Peppers ( Green, Red And Yellow )
Cut around the stem ends of the sweet peppers and lift out the core then shake out any seeds still in the pepper.
Cut away any stringy pieces, then cut the core from the stem and use to place on top of stuffed peppers.
If the peppers are to be stuffed with... - 22.0731
Sweet Peppers Stuffed With Garlic Cheese
Peel and grate the onion.
Peel and chop the garlic; sprinkle with the salt and crush.
Finely dice the pickles.
Clean, wash and finely dice the celery with the leaves and chop the herbs.
Mix all prepared ingredients with the cheese, setting aside 1 teaspoon of... - 35.9502
Sweet Banana Peppers Stuffed With Tabbouleh
To make the tabbouleh, put cracked wheat in a deep mixing bowl.
Stir in 2 1/ 2 cups of boiling water.
Let cracked wheat stand for 45 to 50 minutes.
Stir once and strain.
Return cracked wheat to the bowl.
Mix in onions, cilantro, and mint.
Combine oil and... - 38.4736
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Sticky Rice And Sweet Sausage
Want to try out something different with rice and bell peppers. Here is a recipe to cook bell peppers stuffed with rice and sweet sausage in an outdoor cast iron oven. Great after getting topped with grated cheese! - 125.351
Stuffed Greek Peppers
Greek peppers have a sweet taste and sometimes even called as Sweet peppers. They are ideal for salads and but here we have a special dish by our chef. Stuffed Greek Peppers is his very own creation that could be your complete meal. Peppers are stuffed with... - 80.1799
Texas Stuffed Peppers
Texas stuffed peppers is a beef stuffed sweet pepper recipe. Cooked on the grill, the texas stuffed peppers recipe is herbed with oregano also has celery in the filling. Savory and peppy, this texas stuffed pepper makes a great side in any meal. - 32.9967
Spicy Stuffed Peppers
1 Slice the tops off the peppers and set aside.
Remove and discard the seeds.
If the peppers won't stand upright, slice a little off the bottoms.
In a stockpot of boiling water, cookthe peppers and their tops for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain upside... - 42.0818
Hash Stuffed Peppers With Cabbage
Cut tops from green peppers and remove seeds and membranes.
Cook for 4 or 5 minutes in boiling water; drain.
In skillet saute corned-beef hash, stirring often.
Remove peppers and fill with hash.
Melt butter in same skillet and saute onion until golden; add... - 36.3496
Crab Stuffed Bell Peppers
Bell peppers stuffed with crab meat is what Nikki is making for lunch for the day! Sinful or what! Watch the video to know how! - 98.3538
Harvest Time Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Cut peppers in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and ribs.
2. Coat nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add corn and pine nuts. Cook, stirring, until corn starts to brown and pop and pine nuts are toasted,... - 35.1097
Cheese Stuffed Bacon Hotdogs And Pepper Stuffed Sausages
Are you bored with the same old barbecued dogs and sausages? These real easy to grill cheese stuffed bacon hotdogs and pepper stuffed sausages would be really popular at your next barbecue party. The video is impressive and the recipe shall definitely be a... - 127.474
Mince Meat & Rice Stuffed Peppers
1 Make sure that all the fat is trimmed from the meat before grinding.
2 Throughly wash the peppers and cut a 1-inch piece from the stem ends Reserve.
3 Gently scoop out the seeds and the fibres.
4 In a bowl, combine meat, grated... - 47.095
Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the rice, tomatoes, corn, onion and beans.
Stir in Monterey Jack cheese, olives, basil, garlic, salt and pepper.
Spoon into peppers.
Combine the spaghetti sauce and water; pour half... - 41.0218
Mexicali Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops off peppers; remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Trim stems from tops, and discard stems.
Chop pepper tops; set aside.
Arrange pepper shells in an 11 - x 7- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and vent.
Microwave at HIGH... - 38.045
Rainbow Stuffed Peppers
1. Cut a thin slice from the pepper tops; scoop out the membrane and seeds. Arrange the peppers, cut-side down, in a large shallow microwave-safe dish. Cover the peppers with heavy-duty microwave-safe plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on Full Power for 7 minutes or... - 31.7992
1) Cut off the tops of the peppers and deseed.
2) Cut up the tops, reserving 1/3 cup chopped pepper.
3) In a skillet, add 1/3 cup chopped pepper, onion, mushrooms, and wine and cook without a lid till tender.
4) Remove from the heat and... - 46.9884
Stuffed Bell Peppers
Mix meat, rice, onion, garlic, basil, cumin, salt and pepper.
Add about 1/4 of the can of tomato paste.
Stuff peppers leaving about 1/2-inch space at the top.
Place in large saucepan.
Mix remaining tomato paste with enough water to come to 1/2-inch... - 43.4691
Cheese And Pasta Stuffed Peppers
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
In a stock pot of boiling water, cook the sweet red peppers for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain on paper toweling.
2 In a 10-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderately low heat.
Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring... - 42.6618
Artichoke Stuffed Peppers With Lemon Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a large saucepan, cook the green peppers, uncovered, in boiling unsalted water for 4 minutes.
Drain upside down on paper towels.
Cook the orzo and artichoke hearts according to package directions, omitting the salt, and drain... - 42.1602
Bean And Rice Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops off peppers, and remove seeds.
Cook tops and bottoms of peppers in boiling water 5 minutes.
Drain peppers; set aside.
Combine rice and next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir in 1 cup cheese.
Spoon mixture evenly into peppers, and replace pepper... - 36.7435
1. In a mixing bowl, add ground beef, rice, eggs, kosher salt, black pepper and mix with hand until well incorporated. Set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. On a board, place the green bell pepper with their tops cut off... - 114.596
Stuffed Pickled Peppers
Cut off tops and remove seeds and pulp from peppers without breaking shells.
Shred cabbage as for slaw, and add salt and celery seed.
Mix well and stuff into peppers, pressing it tightly.
Replace tops on peppers and fasten with toothpicks.
Place in a stone... - 34.0783
Stuffed Red Peppers
This recipe for stuffed peppers couldn't be easier. The best part is that this is a slow cooker recipe that is also vegan. - 0
Beef And Barley Stuffed Peppers
Halve sweet peppers lengthwise; remove stems, seeds, and membranes.
In a large Dutch oven cook pepper halves in a large amount of boiling salted water for 3 to 5 minutes or just until tender.
Invert pepper halves over paper towels to drain.In a large skillet... - 36.1482
Red Peppers Stuffed With Turkey
In a medium no-stick skillet, cook the turkey over medium heat about 5 minutes or until it is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
Drain the turkey in a strainer or colander, then transfer it to a large plate lined with 3 layers of paper towels.
Blot the... - 37.7123
Classic Corn Stuffed Peppers
You'll simply love this Corn Stuffed Peppers recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Corn Stuffed Peppers; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 33.4267
Red Peppers Stuffed With Crab
Red Peppers Stuffed With Crab has a Distinctive tasteThe Lemon Flavour and Tangy gives the Red Peppers Stuffed With Crab Rousing taste. - 36.2183
Beef Stuffed Peppers
1. Half-fill a large saucepan with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat. Trim the top 1/2 inch off of each sweet pepper; remove the seeds and ribs, being careful not to cut through the bottoms. Slide the peppers into the boiling water and simmer,... - 35.128
Red Sweet Pepper Salad
Red Sweet Pepper Salad has a Fantastic taste. The black olives and cream gives the Red Sweet Pepper Salad Impressive taste. - 40.1728
Beef Stuffed Peppers
1. Place peppers in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish; set aside. Combine remaining ingredients, except water, in medium bowl; mix well. Spoon meat mixture into green pepper halves. Pour water in bottom of dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST... - 27.6937
Spiced Cheese Stuffed Pepper Rings
Combine cream cheese, Gruyere, butter, mustard and paprika in processor and mix until smooth.
Turn into medium bowl.
Add salami and green onion, mixing until well blended.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Stuff peppers with cheese mixture, packing down... - 38.0554
Bulgur Stuffed Red Peppers
Bulgur stuffed red peppers is a lovely side for meals. Prepared with added tomatoes, the filling is herbed with parsley and flavored with garlic. Mixed along with chicken broth and cheese, the filling stuffed peppers are oven baked to cook. - 45.0901
Shrimp And Rice Stuffed Peppers
1. Remove a 1/2-inch cap from the stem end of the peppers. Seed the peppers and steam them over boiling water for 8 minutes. Put in a baking dish with 1/4-inch water in the bottom.
2. Heat the oil in a medium-sized skillet and saute the onion until tender but... - 26.2847
Corn Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Prepare peppers as for peppers stuffed with fish and parboil three minutes. Drain.
3. In a skillet heat the butter, add the onion and saute until tender. Add the corn and cream and simmer, stirring occasionally,... - 38.4179