- » Sweet Steak Kebab
Sweet Steak Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet steak kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet steak kebab recipes.
Marinated Steak Kebabs
1.To begin prepare the steak for marination, clean and cut the steak into small bite size cubes.
2. In a small bowl place the steak cubes and add the wine, 2 tablespoons of oil, soy sauce and garlic. Mix well.
3. Allow the steak to marinate for... - 39.5511
Sweet Sour Whitefish Kebabs
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a small pan. Set aside.
2. Clean fish if needed, removing heads, tails and fins, but leave skin on.
3. Cut fish across into 'steaks' 1 1/2 inches thick.
4. Cut onions and zucchini into thick slices, discarding ends.
5.... - 37.595
Peach Grilled Flat Iron Kabobs
1. Cut the flat iron steak into small chunks and place it in the zip lock bag.
2. Add the olive oil and peach rub and marinate the meat overnight.
3. Next day remove from the fridge and let it come down to room temperature.
4. Prepare the... - 78.3323
Cod And Bacon Kebabs
Cut cod steaks into 8 cubes.
Remove bacon rinds.
Spread out the bacon rashers with the back of a knife.
Roll them up and cut them in half.
Deseed and chop the pepper.
Cut the tomatoes into quarters.
Thread the ingredients alternately on to 4 skewers.
Cook... - 32.5205
Lime Beef And Chicken Kabobs
For marinade combine apple juice concentrate, the water, lime peel, lime juice, sesame oil, salt, thyme, and, if desired, red pepper.
Cut chicken and beef into 1-inch pieces.
Place in a plastic bag set in a bowl.
Pour marinade over chicken and beef.
Close bag... - 40.2487
For marinade, in a medium bowl combine the vinegar, corn syrup, soy sauce, gingerroot, garlic powder, and red pepper.
Rinse turkey; pat dry. Cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-wide strips. Add to marinade; stir to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes... - 31.6695
Lemon Thyme Fish Kabobs
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For marinade, in a medium bowl combine lemon juice, -1 tablespoon of the oil, the salt, thyme, and black pepper.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
Add fish to marinade; toss gently to coat.
Cover and marinate... - 42.2702
Grilled Dinner Du-jour
Meat, Seafood, Chicken, Scallops, Cowboy, veggies, and good times.
Intro and outro from dungeon masters guide cd. what to do with your friends frozen foods! - 72.9315