Spicy Mustard Sauce
- » Sweet Spicy Hot Mustard Sauce
Sweet Spicy Hot Mustard Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet spicy hot mustard sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet spicy hot mustard sauce recipes.
Party Special Sweet And Spicy Cocktail Wieners
Planning a July 4th picnic? Then grab this wiener before you leave home! In this video, Betty explains a simple yet sumptuous sweet and spicy cocktail wiener recipe. Perfect for picnics and parties, this slow cooker recipe cooked in wonderful red currant... - 87.5323
Hot & Sweet Honey Bbq Sauce
You must have tasted the usual BBQ sauce, but this hot & sweet honey BBQ sauce is definitely something unique to talk about. The combination of mustard and honey gives this special flavor to the sauce, which everyone will like. Watch the video to check out... - 96.6625
Sweet And Spicy Short Ribs
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â°.
2. In a large sauce, mix short ribs and all the remaining ingredients other than except onions.
3. Cover the pan and simmer for 2 hours or until soft. Allow it to cool down and then chill for 1 1/4 hours... - 45.4805
Sweet And Spicy Spareribs
Preheat barbecue at LOW.
Place all marinade ingredients in small saucepan and cook 15 minutes over very low heat.
Meanwhile, blanch ribs in boiling water for 15 minutes.
Drain ribs and baste with marinade sauce.
Place ribs on hot grill and partly cover.
Cook... - 37.1994
Sweet Spicy Glazed Salmon
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to boil.
Remove from heat.
Place fish on a foil-lined jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven.
4... - 40.475
Spicy Pork Escalopes
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175°C).
– Dredge pork escalopes with flour. In a skillet, heat oil and sear escalopes on both sides, then place in an oven-proof dish.
– In a bowl, combine salt, pepper, mustard, spices, and vinegar and pour over pork... - 36.8812
Betty's Winning Chili Cheese Hot Dogs
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Winning Super Bowl Chili Cheese Hot Dogs. These use Betty's Own Super Bowl Chili Sauce, which you will find in bettyskitchen. - 0
Sabrett's Onion Sauce
Would you like to make sabrett's onion sauce for your hot dogs at home? Look at this impressive video that shares an outstanding recipe for this flavorful sauce that is absolutely simple and easy to prepare. Watch the video and make this sweet, sour and spicy... - 113.757
Fruity Tomato Relish
1. Put tomatoes, pears, onions, peppers, and raisins in a large stainless steel or enamel pan. Stir in the sugar, corn syrup, vinegar, salt, mustard, ginger, cloves, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil and boil, uncovered, for about 1 hour, or until thick,... - 32.1609
1. Put the tomatoes, peppers, celery, onions, and garlic in a large enamel or stainless steel kettle. Tie the allspice, mustard seeds, and cloves in a cheesecloth bag. Add to the kettle, bring to a boil, and simmer for 45 minutes.
2. Add the remaining... - 32.183
Winter Chili Sauce
In large heavy saucepan or Dutch oven, crush tomatoes; stir in tomato paste, apples, onions, sugar, vinegar, green peppers, celery, mustard seeds, cinnamon, salt, cloves, ginger and hot pepper flakes.
Bring to boil; reduce heat to medium low and cook,... - 38.332
Barbecued Sweet Potatoes
To make barbecue sauce, heat oil in medium saucepan at setting 6 (for Designer gas model, use MED).
Add onion and garlic; cover.
Cook about 6 minutes, or until onion is golden.
Stir in ketchup, chili sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire and steak... - 38.7067
Mumbai Ragda Patties
Mumbai Ragda Patties is one of the most popular street food in Maharashtra. The dish consists of two parts, Ragda is prepared with white peas and Patties is made of potatoes. This dish makes for a great snack and is savored by all age groups. Watch the video... - 114.023
Smoke-roasted Pork Shoulder With Sooey Sauce
1. Slather the pork butts with mustard. Combine the pepper, paprika, granulated garlic, onion salt, brown sugar, dry mustard, celery seeds, and chili powder in a small bowl. Sprinkle this rub all over the pork butts. Place the pork in a disposable aluminum... - 31.4076
Bbq Pulled Pork
1. Firstly, turn on the Crock-Pot to 350 degrees F and put the bacon strips in it. Soon after the bacon turns translucent and coasts at the bottom of the crack pot like grease, put the pork roast inside.
2. After this, roast all the sides until turn brown and... - 29.77
Miss Anita Cookie, the sweetheart of burlesque, joined us for our Football Sunday video. She cooked her Sweet & Spicy Saucy Sauce for me to dip my fried chicken wings into. You must try this recipe. I've made it over and over again since that day and it's... - 124.893
Tropical Fiesta Steak
1 For marinade, in a small mixing bowl stir together the orange juice concentrate, oil, honey, the 1 tablespoon green onion, the mustard, mint, and hot pepper sauce. Remove 1/4 cup of the mixture to make the relish; cover and refrigerate until needed.
2 Place... - 35.4297
Corn Chowder derives the taste from a mixture of varried ingredients. This sweet, soury, spicy yet creamy recipe is most common in New England. Fresh corns accompanied by a bunch of herbs with meat stock can make this tantalizing meal appetizer. The swirling... - 49.5404
Tropical Fiesta Steak
1. For marinade, in a small mixing bowl stir together orange juice concentrate, cooking oil, honey, mustard, 1 tablespoon sliced green onion, mint, and hot pepper sauce. Set aside 1/4 cup of the mixture to make the relish; cover and chill till needed. Place... - 35.9327
Chinese Egg Rolls
1. To prepare the dough for the egg roll shell, in a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour and salt. Add the water and bind to make a dough. Knead with you fist until it is soft and pliable. Cover the bowl and keep aside until later.
2. In... - 46.4316
Ham And Pasta Skillet
1. In a large skillet or saucepan, combine first 4 ingredients.
2. Place on medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
3. When bubbly, reduce heat to low.
4. Cover pan and simmer sauce for 5 minutes or until broccoli is cooked.
5. Stir in... - 38.4457