- » Sweet South American
Sweet South American Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet south american recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet south american recipes.
Mocha Chocolate Truffle Cake
Here is a heavenly dessert that would make you happy as ever. See this video where Betty demonstrates how to make mocha chocolate truffle cake. The video is presented in such a simple and interesting manner that you would be able to prepare the same in your... - 150.625
No-bake Tortilla Cake With Mocha Filling
A unique way of using up flour tortillas is to build up a delicious cake. Watch the video to know more about the recipe as demonstrated by Robin. All Mexican folks will be awed by how the flour tortillas are converted into a fine dessert. - 134.351
How To Make A Mint Julep
Want to be a perfect host among your friends, then serve this exotic cocktail drink to welcome your guests. It takes maximum 5 minute to muddle the drink for serving. Learn the detail process by watching the video. - 124.512
Sweet Decaffeinated Southern Ice Tea
Looking for a recipe to make a refreshing beverage that can be whipped-up in a few minutes? Try this recipe for a sweet ice tea by LynnsRecipes. Guaranteed to yield a yummy ice tea, perfect for a summer day. - 119.025
Nothing like a moist banana bread with whipped cream or ice cream. See this interesting video that presents an excellent banana bread recipe for all those who are fond of bananas. The recipe is step by step and easy to prepare. Take a look and try it out. - 117.751
Baked Bread Pudding With Sultanas
Here's a fresh take on bread pudding with slightly different ingredients. Sultanas to name one of them! This exclusive baked bread pudding video gives a new idea on making a filling pudding with buttered bread triangles, sultanas and an unique creamy mixture.... - 115.804
Dairy Free Ice Cream With Brazil Nut And Dates
Weight-watcher's delight ! A quick video which illustrates how to prepare a dairy-free ice-cream with Brazil nuts and dates blended to a smooth texture, this makes a very wholesome treat. - 115.468
Coffee Dulce De Leche Ice Box Cake
This dessert is quite easy to make and will complement any special occasion. Coffee and dulce de leche are perfect for each other. - 114.824
Authentic Southern Style Chess Pie
Chess pie can be described as anything but mouth-wateringly marvelous. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make this Southern style pie. This sugary dessert is a doddle to make if you master a few techniques. Stream the video recipe to get learning more... - 111.326
Dulce De Leche Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 300 degree F or 160 degree C.
2. For crust, in a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and butter. Mix well.
3. Into a 9-inch springform pan, transfer the mixture and press it firmly onto the bottom.
4. Pour... - 108.335
Betty's Traditional Southern Divinity
1. Place a small saucepan on low heat, add sugar, corn syrup, salt, and water in it. Stir constantly until sugar dissolves.
2. Cook for 15 minutes or until the syrup reaches 248 degree F on a candy thermometer. Remove saucepan from heat and set it... - 107.135
Avocado And Chocolate Cupcakes
Want to prepare something unique for your dessert - you can consider the recipe of avocado and chocolate cupcakes. Ripe avocado and chocolate, makes a great combination. Follow the easy steps and prepare at home. - 102.126
Southern-style Sweet Iced Tea
1. In a kettle, boil 10 cups of water.
2. In a juicer, drop orange and lemon. Extract juice.
3. In a pitcher, pour orange and lemon juice.
4. Add sugar in it and stir.
5. Throw tea bags and pour boiling water. Stir to dissolve sugar and... - 97.3582
Healthy Summer Green Pea Salad
When you need something quick and easy to serve to your company, this delectable pea salad can safely take the center stage in your dinner platter. This satisfying summer salad is ideal for light supper or a quick and easy lunch. Betty's pea salad recipe... - 96.0935
Need a mule with a mean kick? Then go for this cocktail that comes spiked with sugarcane-based cachaca. Perfect summer alternative to mojito and margaritas, this Brazilian martini has strong, distinctive aroma and flavor. Follow the recipe to fix this drink... - 95.2993
Yummy Banana Pudding
For everyone with a sweet tooth, this video is a must watch. The chef prepares this amazing Banana Pudding which is totally irresistible and is really simple to make. Watch the video now and treat your family to this delicacy. - 88.3009
Homemade Biscuits Southern Style
Want to learn a super tasty homemade biscuits recipe? Watch this chef prepare these amazing Homemade Biscuits Southern Style now. Surprise your family with this delicious recipe today. - 83.6741
Southern Georgia Julep Cocktail
Hosting a party and wondering what to include in the drinks menu? This video might just come handy. Watch it now to learn an easy to make Southern Georgia Julep recipe. This is a very very flavorful cocktail and is sure to impress all. - 82.4524
Do you love corn bread - today chef Jenny is going to show you how to prepare the delicious Baked Cornbread. It is one of the most popular item in soul food. A yummy and delicious dessert everyone should check out the video. - 80.8008
This dessert is Nicaraguan in origin, although it is served throughout Central America and Mexico. - 49.3914
Sweet Short Crust Key Lime Pie
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the sugar, egg yolks, salt and enough water to bind together. Knead lightly and briefly to form a soft dough.
2. Roll... - 45.9179
Grilled Oysters With Sweet Peppers And Chive Butter
1. Begin by preparing oysters; take a bowl and mix together the oysters, black pepper and lime juice ; let them stand in the refrigerator for some time
2. In another bowl, mix the bell peppers, oil, and some more of the black pepper and let it stand... - 45.8907
Lemony Sweet Spareribs
1) In a large Dutch oven, keep the spareribs.
2) Fill the oven with salted water.
3) Cook it for an hour over low heat.
4) Drain the ribs.
5) Mix the rest of the six ingredients.
6) Pour this ingredient mixture over the ribs.
7) In the... - 44.9588
Stuffed Sweet Peppers
Stuffed Sweet Peppers has a delicious taste. Stuffed Sweet Peppers get its taste from sweet pepper stuffed with shrimp stuffing and topped with breadcrumbs. Sweet peppers are prepared in special occasion and parties. - 43.2861
Sweet Potato Apple Bake
Sweet Potato Apple Bake has a fine taste. Sweet Potato Apple Bake gets its taste from yams cooked with apples and flavored with cinnamon, topped with nutmeg. Sweet Potato Apple Bake is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 42.0727
Marmalade Bread Pudding
1. Using bread, butter and marmalade, make 8 sandwiches. Remove crusts and cut each sandwich into 9 squares. Place bread cubes into a lightly buttered, deep-sided, ovenproof dish and sprinkle with mixed peel.
2. Place eggs, icing sugar, milk and cream in a... - 37.7654
Possum And Sweet Potatoes
Possum And Sweet Potatoes is easy to make recipe. Possum And Sweet Potatoes gets its taste from possum mixed with potatoes flavored with spices. Possum And Sweet Potatoes is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 35.6365
Baked Sweet Potatoes Marshmallow
Baked Sweet Potatoes Marshmallow has a fine taste. Baked Sweet Potatoes Marshmallow get its taste from potatoes mixed with eggs and milk, topped with marshmallow. Marshmallow is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 35.4731
Sweet Potatoes With Walnuts
Peel, cook until tender sweet potatoes; then whip with melted butter.
Mix and add balance of ingredients.
Place in casserole.
Top with tiny marshmallows and brown in 350° oven.
Serves 12. - 34.0374
Sweet N Salty Popcorn
Place the popped popcorn in a large bowl.
In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter; whisk in the pudding mix, corn syrup, vanilla and salt until smooth.
Microwave, uncovered, for 45 seconds or until bubbly.
Pour over the popcorn; toss to coat.
Spread... - 33.3861
Sweet Aid Spicy Pecans
Toss pecans in butter.
Combine sugar and remaining ingredients.
Sprinkle over pecans; toss.
Spread on a baking sheet; bake at 325° for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
Store in an airtight container. - 30.9186
Cook all ingredients, excepting sweet potatoes, until thick.
Pour over sweet potatoes and heat well.
Serves 4 to 6. - 29.2667
Fresh Aloe Vera & Orange Juice, Ep 30
Join Natasha on her raw foods weight loss journey! Today Natasha will show you how to fillet aloe vera and use the gel to blend into freshly squeezed orange juice. - 27.377
Sweet And Sour Appetizers
Cut the ham into cubes; pineapple into pieces; tomatoes into chunks, and prepare the baste.
Thread ham cubes, pineapple pieces and tomato chunks, alternately, on bamboo skewers.
Brush with baste and cook over medium hot coals for 12-15 minutes, turning often,... - 25.1624
1) It has taken the oil to the fire and, when to start to heat, joins the corn for popcorn; it moves until the popcorn starts to jump.
2) It covers, leaves in fire low e shakes the pan of time in when, until popcorn has blown up completely.
3) add the sugar... - 24.0153
Sweet Bean Paste Dip
Combine sweet bean paste, sugar and water in a bowl.
Heat sesame oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
Add sweet bean paste mixture and cook stirring continuously until thickened. - 21.8114
Betty's Decadent Dulce De Leche
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Dulce de Leche. This is a fantastic pudding that can be used in many ways—and it has only one ingredient! - 0