- » Sweet Sour Pork Tenderloin
Sweet Sour Pork Tenderloin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet sour pork tenderloin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet sour pork tenderloin recipes.
Chinese Take-out Style Sweet And Sour Pork Tenderloin
Sweet and sour pork will be near the top of the list when it comes to favorite Chinese take-out food. Why wouldn’t it be? Chinese-American take-out sweet and sour pork is basically thick batter deep-fried, sugary sauce coated, fatty pork chunks. Obviously... - 120.607
Sweet-and-sour Pork Tenderloin
Whisk together the brown sugar, vinegar, honey, chili powder, cumin, garlic, sherry and soy sauce in a small bowl.
Pour over the pork tenderloin.
Marinate, covered, in the refrigerator for 8 to 12 hours.
Grill over medium-hot coals for 20 to 25 minutes or... - 33.6525
Sweet And Sour Pork Tenderloin With Sauce
1. Mix together the sherry and soy sauce for the marinade, pour over the pork in a bowl and leave to marinate for 1-2 hours.
2. To make the sauce, heat the oil in a pan, add the green onion and red pepper and fry for 3-4 minutes, until soft but not... - 36.162
Sweet And Sour Pork Tenderloin
1. Place pork tenderloin in rectangular dish, 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 inches. Mix pineapple chunks, reserved juice, the wine, soy sauce, chili sauce, onion, garlic and gingerroot; pour over pork. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours, turning pork over once.
2. Drain pork,... - 35.1694
Combine pineapple juice, sugar and vinegar in saucepan, and bring to boil.
Cool a few minutes.
Combine cornstarch with water and 1/2 teaspoon salt, and stir into warm mixture.
Set aside until needed.
Beat flour, eggs, milk and 1/2 teaspoon salt together, to... - 39.4999
Stir Fried Pork In Sweet And Sour Sauce
How many kinds of sweet and sour pork have you tried? As a foodie you will try as many recipes as possible. Why not try this one by the chef who believes in frugal cooking. Watch the video for a quick sweet and sour pork recipe for dinner. - 141.821
Sweet & Sour Pork
This Sweet & Sour Pork is sure to win quiet a few hearts over. The unusual flavor of the dish is simply irresistible. Serve the Sweet & Sour Pork for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 44.4118
Sweet And Sour Pork With Grapefruit
Peel grapefruit and carefully remove white pith.
Carefully section grapefruit with paring knife, peeling fruit away from membrane.
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Combine grapefruit juice, soy sauce, garlic and 1 teaspoon brown sugar in medium bowl... - 38.5444
Gingered Sweet & Sour Pork Loin
In 4-cup measure, combine sugar and cornstarch.
Place reserved pineapple juice in 1-cup measure.
Add water to equal 2/3 cup.
Stir into sugar and cornstarch.
Blend in remaining sauce ingredients, except pineapple chunks.
Place pork in 2-quart... - 49.1217
Sweet And Sour Pork With Chinese Prawns (shrimp)
Sweet And Sour Pork With Chinese Prawns is a unique dish that your taste buds will get addicted to in no time! Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Sweet And Sour Pork With Chinese Prawns (Shrimp) recipe. - 42.6609
Easy Sweet And Sour Pork
Mix pork and margarine in 1-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%), stirring every 2 minutes, until pork is no longer pink, 4 to 6 minutes.
Add enough water to reserved pineapple syrup to measure 1/2 cup; stir in cornstarch.
Stir syrup... - 42.1358
Sweet And Sour Pork Tenederloin With Rice
Mix pork and margarine in 15-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on medium (275 watts), stirring every 2 min, until pork is no longer pink, 2 to 3 min [4 to 6 min].
Add enough water to reserved pineapple syrup to measure 1/3 cup [2/3... - 41.1234
Sweet & Sour Pork Spareribs
1. Slice off pork rind and remove fat and sinew.
2. Cut the meat into cubes, removing and discarding bones if any.
3. Peel and slice the onions thinly.
4. Deseed green pepper and cut into thin strips.
5. Drain pineapple chunks, reserving the... - 44.7654
Sweet Sour Pork
Prepare Sauce: Add cornstarch to small saucepan.
Stir in remaining sauce ingredients.
Mix well; cook until smooth and thickened, stirring constantly.
Cover and reserve.
Heat oil in Wok; brush on sides of pan.
Add 1/4 of pork cubes at a time and stir... - 45.4765
Sweet & Sour Pork
1. For sweet-sour sauce, in a medium-size bowl, stir together 4 teaspoons of the cornstarch and the vinegar until blended. Stir in 3/4 cup (180 ml) water, sugar, catsup, soy sauce and Hot Chile Oil. Set aside 2. In a medium-size bowl, beat egg white to blend... - 31.9319
Sweet And Sour Lychee Flavored Pork
1. Marinate pork for 30 minutes. Dry-coat pork with cornstarch and set aside.
2. Heat 4 cups oil in wok over medium-high heat; deep fry pork for 3 minutes or until golden brown and floating freely on top of oil.
3. While deep frying pork, make sweet and sour... - 30.087
Kebabs With Sweet Sour Sauce
To prepare sauce, heat oil in frying pan.
When hot, cook garlic, onion and carrot 3 minutes over medium heat.
Stir in pineapple, soya sauce and vinegar; cook 2 minutes.
Add sugar and catsup; mix well.
Pour in chicken stock, season and bring to boil.
Mix... - 38.9724
Pork Tenderloin Fajitas
If you have always lapped Mexican Fajitas, its time now to try the Cajun style Pork Tenderloin Fajitas. Made with pork tenderloin, fresh vegetables and tortillas, you just need to follow Beryl stokes to create a wonderful dish at home. - 111.485
Tasty Stir-fry Pork
There is no need to call for a takeout when yummy stir-fry can be prepared at home. Juicy chunks of pork stir-fried with sauces and veggies makes for an excellent main dish. Greg Patent shows you how you can create wonder with pork using this recipe. - 105.593
Tasty Texas Barbecue
Whether planning an intimate barbecue, a casual cookout, or an elaborate party, Texas barbecue will add a fresh spin to your boring menu. Beryl Stokes presents a step-by-step recipe on how to prepare this luscious warm-weather favorite using beef stew and... - 106.571