- » Sweet Sour Meatballs Casserole
Sweet Sour Meatballs Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet sour meatballs casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet sour meatballs casserole recipes.
Sweet Sour Meatballs
1. Combine cornstarch, brown sugar, pineapple, soy sauce, vinegar and green pepper in 4-cup glass measure.
2. Microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH. Stir and continue cooking tor 2 to 3 minutes, on HIGH, or until sauce boils and thickens. Set aside.
3. Combine... - 40.1325
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
Combine all ingredients; mix well. Form into balls, each about 2 inches in diameter. Place in casserole dish in a single layer. Cover with sauce (below). Bake about 30 minutes - 25.1598
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine first 8 ingredient and mix well.
2. Shape meat mixture into 24 walnut size meatballs (2 tablespoon each)
3. Arrange the meatballs in a large microwave-safe baking dish or casserole.
4. Cover dish with... - 44.5414
Sweet 'n' Sour Meatballs
Combine ground chuck, egg, 1/4 c. onion, water, salt and pepper in bowl.
Mix lightly, but well.
Shape mixture into 24 meatballs.
Place meatballs in 12x8x2" (2qt.) glass baking dish.
Microwave at high setting 2 minutes.
Turn meatballs over and rearrange by... - 41.322
Sweet And Sour Beef Meatballs
1 Combine all meatball ingredients in medium mixing bowl; mix well. Shape into 20 (1-inch) meatballs. Place in 9-inch round glass baking dish. Cover with wax paper.
2 Microwave for 8 to 9 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH); drain and rearrange meatballs. Pour Sauce... - 33.9225
Sweet And Sour Meatballs Grape Jelly
1. In a mixing bowl, add the bread cubes and pour the milk over them. Let soak for about 10 minutes.
2. Add the beef, egg, onion and seasonings to the bread cubes.
3. Tip the bowl and mix thoroughly but lightly with a fork.
4. Dampen... - 47.5459
Meatballs In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Measure vinegar into 1-cup measure.
Stir in cornstarch until smooth.
Mix remaining ingredients except meatballs in 2-qt casserole.
Stir in vinegar and cornstarch.
Microwave at High 6 to 9 minutes, or until mixture is clear and thickened, stirring... - 48.1612
Combine meat, crumbs, milk, onion, egg, salt and pepper.
Shape into firm, small balls, using rounded teaspoonful of mixture for each.
Heat oil in frying pan, and brown a few balls at a time, turning frequently for even coloring.
Transfer to shallow... - 44.399
Meatballs With Spanish Rice
Stir all ingredients in 1-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until hot, 6 to 7 minutes. - 25.414
Cheryls Home Cooking - Chicken Parmigiana
This Chicken Parm. is one of my families favorite!! We enjoy pasta, and instead of meatballs all the time, its great to have a change. Very tasty and yummy!! Its quick and easy to make. - 108.036