- » Sweet Sour Endive
Sweet Sour Endive Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet sour endive recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet sour endive recipes.
Sweet And Sour Dressing
Peel and finely chop the onions.
Put the sugar and pineapple juice in a saucepan and heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
Add the onion and bring to the boil.
Simmer until the onion is tender.
Stir in the Tabasco, pepper, jam and vinegar.
Continue simmering... - 32.9464
Sweet And Sour Chicken Salad
1) Dice the chicken in small pieces.
2) Mix mustard and vinegar to make the marinade and to it, add oil, soya sauce, honey, seasoning, and garlic.
3) Whisk in cucumbers, pineapple, raisins and chicken to the marinade and leave it for 15... - 47.6808
Cashew Curry Shrimp Salad
Here is an easy and healthy cashew curry shrimp salad recipe just for you. My mother is very sincere about cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this dish for lunch. It is very healthy and my whole family enjoys it. You must try... - 40.2033
Garden Salad Toss
1. Prepare Sweet-Sour Dressing.
2. Place salad greens, cucumber, green pepper, onion, tomatoes and bean sprouts in large salad bowl; toss lightly. Pour 3/4 cup of the dressing over salad. Gently toss salad until greens are coated.
3. Arrange chicken over top... - 32.2425
Peach Ambrosia Dessert
Peach ambrosia dessert is a frozen dessert made with frozen fruits and marshmellows slong with sour cream filled in peach halves. Served chilled, peach ambrosia dessert is a perfect dessert for summer days. - 26.4953
Chop Chop Salad
To make the dressing: In a medium bowl, combine the buttermilk, mayonnaise, sour cream, herbs, lime juice, garlic powder, pepper, and cumin.
Stir until thoroughly blended.
To make the salad: In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, endive, radicchio, chickpeas,... - 37.1358
1. To prepare the dressing: In the bowl of a food processor or blender, place all of the ingredients. Process until smooth.
2. To prepare the salad: Line a large serving plate with the greens. In a medium-size bowl, toss the seafood, celery, red pepper, and... - 34.1913