- » Sweet Soup
Sweet Soup Recipes
Sweet Soup as the name suggests is obviously sweet in nature and typically sweet soup recipes are an integral part to South East Asian cuisine. In Cantonese cuisine sweet soup is often referred to as tong sui, a term ... More »
Sweet Cherry Soup
1. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, 2 tablespoons water and cardamom powder. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In a large sized sauce pan, combine remaining water with cinnamon and grape juice. Bring to a boil.
3. Once boiled, add... - 44.3849
Sweet And Sour Soup
Sweet And Sour Soup has a good taste. The mix of mushrooms adds up the taste of Sweet And Sour Soup. Sweet And Sour Soup is an easy to prepare Soup. - 43.9358
Sweet Potato-carrot Soup
Place onion, carrots, sweet potatoes, ginger, and broth in a heavy soup pot.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until carrots and sweet potatoes are tender.
Strain the soup, reserving both the solids and the liquid.
Place the... - 40.2527
Sweet Black Cherry Soup
Reserve 1 can of cherries for garnish.
Drain the rest and reserve syrup.
In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, puree cherries until fine, about 30 seconds.
Remove to a bowl.
Add 1 1/2 cups of the reserved cherry syrup, the orange zest, lemon juice,... - 37.7651
Sweet Cherry Soup
1. In saucepan, place cherries with juice and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Remove twelve cherries and keep aside for garnish.
3. In an electric blender, blend remaining cherries until pureed nicely.
4. Stir into veal stock.
5. Return the soup to the... - 37.4095
Sweet Hot Pumpkin Soup
1) In a slow cooker, add the pumpkin, chicken broth, carrots, onion, watercress, chiles, honey, curry powder, salt and wine.
2) Cook covered on LOW for about 9-9 1/2 hrs or until the vegetables are tender; puree in a blender or a food... - 37.1084
Slow Cooked Sweet Peanut Soup
Rinse peanuts in cold water.
Place rinsed peanuts and 10 cups water in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and reduce heat.
Simmer 3 to 4 hours until peanuts are very tender.
Stir in sugar.
Bring to a boil uncovered over medium heat.
When sugar has... - 31.2952
Elderberry Sweet Soup
Soak tapioca in 2 cups water in which salt has been added.
Soak fruit and elderberries in 4 cups water overnight.
Cook tapioca over medium heat 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
In separate pan, simmer fruit and water 1 hour on medium low heat.
Combine... - 30.7586
Chilled Sweet Cherry Soup
Combine the cherries and buttermilk in a blender; puree until smooth.
Refrigerate, covered, until chilled.
Serve, sprinkled with the nutmeg. - 26.5292
Sweet Walnut Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the walnuts in a shallow baking pan. Bake, stirring occasionally, until toasty brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool. Combine the nuts, 2 cups of the water, and the peanut butter in a blender. Process until smooth.
2. Combine the... - 24.7968
Sweet Peanut Soup
1. Heat water to lukewarm; then stir in baking soda.
2. Add raw peanuts and bring to a boil. Then simmer, covered, until completely softened (about 1 1/2 hours).
3. Add brown sugar and cook, stirring, until dissolved - 20.7551
Sweet Soup Recipes By Category