- » Sweet Smokies
Sweet Smokies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet smokies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet smokies recipes.
Sweet N' Smoky Ribs
The Sweet N' Smoky Ribs is perfect for one of your informal family parties. I am quiet sure you will win a few hearts over with this Sweet N' Smoky Ribs recipe. - 45.1353
Sweet And Smoky Pasta Salad
1. In large bowl combine all ingredients and toss such that they are mixed well.
2. Serve chilled. - 32.5415
Sweet-n-smoky Oven-barbecued Chicken
Place chicken pieces, skin side up, in shallow baking pan.
Pour water around chicken.
Tuck onion slices in and around the chicken and sprinkle with hickory-smoked salt and pepper.
Bake, uncovered, at 370Â° F. for 30 minutes.
Pour barbecue sauce over chicken... - 28.9853
Sweet N' Smoky Ribs
1.Make slices of the ribs.
2.Boil the ribs in a steamer over a pan of boiling water for 20 minutes.
3.Cool the ribs and then cut away visible fat.
4.In a flat glass pan, place the ribs.
5. Mix together the rest of the ingredients and pour this over... - 46.0831
Sweet And Smoky Barbecued Chicken
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375-degrees.
2) In a baking pan, place the chicken and cover the bottom of the pan with water.
3) Around the chicken, place sliced onion and sprinkle the meat with smoked salt and pepper to taste.
4) For... - 47.0022
Sweet Tinda Pickle
The sweet tinda pickle is a spiced and sweet vegetable pickle. Made with tinda or ridge gourd, it is prepped with a medley of spiced and has onions in it too. Sweetened with jaggery, it is a cooked pickle and is set in the sun once prepared to mature. - 40.8884
Sweet 'n Sour Kabobs
1. Combine cornstarch and brown sugar in 1-cup glass measure. Stir in soy sauce and vinegar.
2. Microwave for 1 minute on HIGH. Stir and continue cooking for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until mixture boils and thickens. Set aside.
3. Preheat microwave... - 30.0612
Party Special Sweet And Spicy Cocktail Wieners
Planning a July 4th picnic? Then grab this wiener before you leave home! In this video, Betty explains a simple yet sumptuous sweet and spicy cocktail wiener recipe. Perfect for picnics and parties, this slow cooker recipe cooked in wonderful red currant... - 87.5323
Korean Styled Twisted Donuts
1. In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, salt, yeast and butter.
2. Mix everything and add egg and lukewarm water.
3. Combine all the ingredients and knead the dough for 15 minutes or until you get smooth and elastic dough.
4. Cover with... - 124.338
Terynia's Oreo Cheesecake Dessert
My wife, Terynia is a little on the competitive side, so she decided to make a video herself, and told me that I was going to put it on my channel lol! So with that said, here it is. Enjoy! - 0
New Orleans Mardi Gras "king Cake"
This is my video entry into the TasteMade Mardi Gras Collaboration. In this video, I will show you how to make the famous King Cake from scratch. There is a lot of history in this cake, as well as Mardi Gras it's self, and for anyone interested, you can look... - 0
Sweet Smokies Recipes By Category