- » Sweet Scone
Sweet Scone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet scone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet scone recipes.
Rosalie Fiorino Harpole's Best Ever Scones
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender until crumbly and mixture resembles small peas. Freeze 5 minutes.
3. Add 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. cream,... - 116.431
Sweet Scones recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 37.7564
Traditional Sweet Scones
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C/ Gas 7. Grease a baking sheet.
2. Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt into a bowl.
3. Cut in the butter with a pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4. Pour in the milk and stir with a fork... - 32.8631
You May Also Like!
Gluten Free Cherry Oat Scones
Are you on a gluten free diet and still want to enjoy scones? Have a look at this exciting video that shares an extraordinary recipe to make absolutely delicious cherry oat scones that uses gluten free oats. These scones look simple gorgeous and definitely... - 123.376
These delicate scones are a sweet light treat to be enjoyed with coffee or tea or perfect for a family get-together. Plus, this is a fun and easy recipe that the kids will enjoy helping you make. - 42.2611
Moist Pumpkin Scones
Scones, in general, are crumbly. Here is one moist and fluffy scones made using pumpkins. Easy to make, great to taste, they are ideal accompaniments for afternoon tea. - 132.033
Apple And Oatmeal Scones
Won't you like to make your holiday parties exciting this season? Then watch this excellent video that shows a unique recipe for apple and oatmeal scones that would definitely add something special to your table. See and try out this recipe with a Virginia... - 117.368
Baked Low Carb Splenda Scones
Scones do not always have to be high on the calorie and carb scales. Don't believe us? Watch this video and change the way you think forever. Watch to know more. - 113.207
Making Scones And Fruit Scones
Looking for some simple yet delightful tea time snack? Watch this video on how to bake lovely, puffed up scones without any hassle at all. - 89.4202
Do you love scones - here is a great recipe to try at home. This is easy and simple - even a beginner can try this out. Check out the video and get the tips, so that you too can enjoy fresh scones with your friends and family. - 85.0317
Have you been looking for a yummy scones recipe? Look no further, this video has just the right thing for you. Watch it to learn this step wise recipe to prepare classic scones. Missing it out will be a big mistake. - 93.8544
Scotch Cream Scones
Scotch cream scones are almost like the pancakes but little smaller and thicker. These are mostly served warm as snacks. The cream scones are light, crispy and buttery fluffy rounds just right to accompany tea. - 50.0592
Berry Scones Cooked In Dutch Oven
1. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
2. Cut 6 ounces of butter into small cubes and add to the bowl and mix with a fork.
3. In another bowl, whisk the vanilla yogurt and egg.
4. Add to the dry ingredients bowl and mix.
5. Use hands to make a... - 104.447
My wife likes this pumpkin scones recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this pumpkin scones to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish brings joy to my home.Try this pumpkin... - 38.5814
Sweet Scone Recipes By Category