- » Sweet Sausage Bean
Sweet Sausage Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sweet Sausage Bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sweet Sausage Bean recipes.
Pinto Bean And Sausage Bake
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees for 3 minutes.
2) Drain the pinto beans and keep them in a big pan.
3) Pour water into the pan and boil the pinto beans on low heat. Allow them to simmer for 1 hour.
4) Drain the pinto beans and... - 43.1177
Bean And Sausage Soup
Combine salt pork which has been sauteed until brown and crisp, tomato juice, black bean soup, red beans, sauce included, carrots, celery, cabbage, onions, bouillon cubes, all seasonings and hot water in a large soup kettle.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 1... - 34.5385
Beans With Spiced Pepper Sausage
Put water in a large saucepan.
Add beans, onion, whole garlic clove, and chorizo.
Bring to the boil, and simmer, partially covered, for 3-4 min.
Heat oil in a frying pan, and saute crushed garlic.
Remove from heat, and stir in paprika.
Add this to the beans... - 39.8907
Sausage & Beans In Tomato Sauce
Sausage & Beans In Tomato Sauce has a fine taste. Sausage & Beans In Tomato Sauce gets its taste from meat with beans and sauce. Sausage & Beans In Tomato Sauce is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 39.7144
Sweet Potato Minestrone With Turkey Sausage
Combine first 4 ingredients in a Dutch oven; saute over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until sausage is browned.
Add water and next 6 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in spinach; cook... - 36.3374
White Bean And Sausage Soup With Peppers
Melt the butter in a pot.
Add onions, carrots and garlic and cook, covered, over low heat until vegetables are tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Add parsley, thyme and bay leaf and pour in the stock.
Drain the beans and stir them into the... - 43.0714
Italian Sausage And Tortellini Soup With White Beans
1. Heat oil in a large heavy soup pot over medium-low heat. Add sausage, onions, fennel, garlic and thyme. Cook for 10-12 minutes, taking care not to burn.
2. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
3. Add tortellini and beans. Return to a boil, and then r - 30.7796
Turkey Sausage With White Beans, Tomatoes, And Sage
1. In a medium-sized pot cover the dried beans, with water and bring the water to a boil.
2. Lowering the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, for approximately 45 minutes, then drain and set them aside.
3. In a dutch oven over high heat heat... - 47.9417
Italian Sausage And Bean Soup
Who doesn't like a hearty soup during the cold winter evenings or on a rainy day? There are several winter soup recipes but this rich Italian-style bean, sausage and fennel soup loaded with veggies is one hearty and soul warming one that must be in your... - 130.592
Polenta With Italian Sausage Onions And White Beans
Do you want to whip up some great meal at your next home party? If so, then simply try Polenta With Italian Sausage Onions And White Beans. This is one recipe I am sure everybody would like and would make you the star of the show. Tangy flavor of orange and... - 48.6
Beer Glazed Sausage And Apples
1. In a medium skillet, pour in half of the beer and add in the crushed red pepper; bring to boil.
2. Add in the sausage and green beans. Cook, covered for 5 to 8 minutes or until beans are tender. Drain the sausages and beans and set aside.
3. In a... - 0
Frank And Bean Sandwich
1) On a cookie sheet or in shallow baking pan arrange the buns.
2) Keep frankfurters over it.
3) In a small bowl blend remaining ingredients.
4) Pour it over frankfurters and buns to cover completely.
5) Broil until hot.
6) Serve immediately. - 39.9268
Sweet And Sassy Beans
Start a barbecue cooker, allowing it to reach a temperature of 250 F, or preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large skillet, cook the sausage and the onion over medium-high heat for 5 to 6 minutes until the sausage is browned and the onion is softened.
Add the... - 37.0964
Cannellini Alla Catania
1 Pick over beans and rinse.
Cover beans with water in a large kettle; bring to boiling; cover; cook 2 minutes; remove from heat; let stand 1 hour.
Pour into an electric slow cooker (Or cover beans with water in slow cooker and soak overnight at room... - 36.8739
Two Bean Chili
The two bean chili is a beef and sausage chili made with garbanzo and kidney beans. Herbed and spiced with garlic, the two bean chili is cooked along with vegetables. Made with added olives and cheese, the two bean chili can be served over or with rice for a... - 42.5282
Sausage Skillet With Cannellini And Red Cabbage
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and 1/3 cup water to boiling. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Remove cover; continue cooking, turning; sausages often, until water evaporates and sausages are browned, about 20 minutes. With slotted spoon,... - 27.6976
Sausage And Lima Casserole
1. In a saucepan, over medium-high heat, cook sausage until slightly brown.
2. To the saucepan, combine onion, green pepper, lima beans, and herbs; stir to mix well and cook thoroughly.
3. Add wine and about 1/4-cup water to cover the contents.
4.... - 42.2745
Italian Sausage Cassoulet
1. Fry sausages in 10-inch Straight-Sided Fry Pan over medium heat 20-25 minutes or until done; remove; cut into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
2. Saute onions, carrots, pepper in drippings until lightly browned; remove; set aside; saute chicken in same pan 10... - 34.4828
Sicilian Sausage Stew
Crumble the sausage into a large saucepan and saute over medium heat until brown, about 5 minutes.
Drain the fat.
Add the stock and stir to loosen any brown bits stuck to the pan.
Add the tomatoes (with juice), potatoes, squash or zucchini, kidney beans (with... - 37.6026
Cassoulet With Italian Sausage
1. In a cold frying pan place sausages and pour wine until it comes halfway up the sausages.
2. Cover and steam for about 15 minutes.
3. Remove cover, saute the sausages until brown and remove to platter.
4. Using a little of the sausage fat, saute... - 43.873
Rigatoni With Sausage- With Chef Ellie Espo
Rigatoni with Niecy’s Sausage is an amazing Rigatoni pasta with spicy Italian sausage and cannellini beans in tomato sauce. Tubes of rigatoni hold the tomato sauce, giving you a burst of creamy flavor with every bite. Use either hot or mild Italian sausages... - 114.398
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover; continue cooking, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are well browned, about 20 minutes. Remove sausages to paper... - 30.332
Cornish Hens With Chestnut Sausage Stuffing
Cornish hens with chestnut sausage stuffing is a savory recipe made with a cooked stuffing. Prepared with a vegetable and crumbled sausage mix combined with breadcrumbs, pine nuts and herbs for flavor, the hens are stuffed and covered with foil. Roasted in... - 47.8451
Classic Cassoulet With Italian Sausage
Sauté bacon in large skillet, turning until crisp and browned, about 8 minutes.
Remove with slotted spoon to paper towels to drain.
Set aside skillet with bacon drippings.
Combine 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings with bread crumbs in small bowl.
Set... - 41.3421
1) In a bowl, place the sausages with vegetables and mix well.
2) In a bowl, beat together oil, vinegar, spring onions, parsley, garlis, and seasoning.
3) Stream the vinegar mixture over the sausage, vegetable mixture .
4) Toss well, cover... - 38.3164
1) In a large stockpot, heat olive oil and brown and scramble both sausages.
2) Stir in the onions, garlic, carrots, and basil in the sausage mixture cook 5 minutes.
3) Mix in zucchini, tomatoes (with liquid), bouillon, cabbage, salt, and pepper.
4)... - 46.748
Tuscan Pot Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove sausage from casings. Brown sausage in medium ovenproof skillet, stirring to separate meat. Drain drippings.
2. Add spaghetti sauce, beans and thyme to skillet. Simmer uncovered over medium heat 5 minutes. Remove from heat;... - 30.6804
Red Kidney Beans Over Rice
Are there days when you are not sure of what to cook for dinner? An easy meal a Classic South American dish being prepared by Ken, showcasing the combination of beans and rice! A video to watch on how to create this dish. - 112.816
Fava Bean And Chickpea Soup From Andalusia
Dried beans are popular everywhere in the Mediterranean. They also have a flavor a tad different than the fresh bean, which means they are ideal in earthy and deeply flavorful soups such as this one from Granada in Andalusia in southern Spain called potaje... - 37.3802
Roasted Pork Chops With Savory White Bean Hash
1. For the marinade: In a bowl whisk together mape syrup, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and fresh thyme leaves.
2. Place the pork chops in a ziplock bag and pour in the marinade. Place in the cooler to marinade for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven... - 117.369
Country Inn Cornish Hens
Country Inn Cornish Hens cooked with sweet Italian-sausage, thawed Rock
Cornish hens, carrots, cabbage leaves and green beans are not only super tasty but also nutritious. With a distinctive flavor of ground ginger Country Inn Cornish Hens is one of my... - 37.1861
The Veggie Taco
1. Peel and thinly slice the potatoes and red onions, and thinly dice the yams, set aside.
2. Rinse and drain the canned black beans and corn, set aside.
3. Preheat the peanut oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
4. Add the... - 0
Slice sausage crosswise; brown in olive oil in deep saucepan.
Add onion, garlic, carrots and basil and cook 5 minutes.
Add zucchini, tomatoes with liquid, bouillon, cabbage, salt and pepper.
Bring soup to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for one... - 43.0155
1 Cook bacon until crisp in a large frying pan; remove and place in a 10-cup flameproof bean pot or deep baking dish.
2 Brown lamb slowly, about half at a time, in bacon drippings; drain off all fat.
Return all meat to pan; cover.
Cook slowly for 15... - 39.9603
Pasta E Fagioli Casserole
Pasta E Fagioli Casserole is a much loved Italian soup bake. This spaghetti bake is made with spaghetti sausage mixture baked with kidney bean and cheese mixture with herb seasonings.The Pasta E Fagioli Casserole is a hot favorite from the Itlian cuisine.... - 37.4266
Heat Browning Skillet in Radararige oven 4 1/2 minutes.
Add oil and Cornish hen halves, breast side down, rubbed with pepper.
Cover, cook in oven 5 minutes.
Turn halves over after 2 1/2 minutes.
Remove from skillet; keep warm.
Add sausage, apples, pepper, and... - 43.2248
Tasty Moon Cakes - Part 1: Ingredients & Preparation
Moon cakes, the traditional Chinese snack, usually eaten during the Moon or mid-autumn festival is a delectable treat that you simply can't afford to miss. Yummy pastries filled with red bean or lotus seed paste, this is one dessert that will surely impress.... - 84.5129
Tasty Moon Cakes - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
Your mid-autumn celebration is incomplete without moon cakes. Easy to make and good to eat, this delicious dessert treat is something that you should try making at least once. It's so delectable that we bet, you will feel like making it again and again. - 82.8598
1. In a large frying pan, cook the bacon until crisp, transfer it in ten cup flameproof beat pot
2. In the bacon drippings, brown the lamb slowly and drain away excess fat; add the meat back to the pan, cover and cook for fifteen minutes gradually,... - 40.0573
To sausage drippings and oil, add salt pork and onion, brown slightly.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 1 1/2 hours, stirring constantly.
Watch carefully after sauce begins to thicken.
Leftover lentils, green beans, peas, baked beans may be added last 5... - 32.2815
Baked Corn Pudding A La Mode
Try out this relatively easy to prepare Corn Pudding a la Mode. Seasoned with a combination of ingredients, this is an extremely delicious treat to serve. - 50.6268
Corn Pudding A La Mode
1) Heat oven to 350° F.
2) In a saucepan, add butter and melt over low heat.
3) Add onion and celery to sauté until tender.
4) In a bowl, combine onion, celery along with red pepper, corn, green pepper, lima beans, seasonings and... - 44.8364
Spicy Beef Chili
1. In a large enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the oil. Season the chuck with salt and pepper and brown half over moderately high heat, 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the meat to a plate. Repeat with the remaining chuck. Add the sausage and... - 29.6622
Peel and finely chop onion.
Heat oil in a saucepan or flameproof casserole.
Add onion and bacon and cook till golden.
Add tomatoes, mashing them into the onion/bacon mixture till well combined.
Peel potatoes and cut into small dice.
Wash, seed and... - 43.0436
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (375F).
2. In a medium sized casserole pot, add bacon and cook till it turns crisp.
3. Carefully remove crisp bacon and drain on absorbent paper. Keep aside.
4. In the same casserole (which would still retain... - 44.9873
Saute onion in oil in 5-quart saucepan until tender, but not brown.
Add water, veal bone, kidney beans, mushrooms, salt and pepper to taste, garlic, bay leaf and oregano.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 45 minutes.
Remove bone; add zucchini,... - 40.7386
Argentine Beef Stew
1) Sauté the onions, red pepper and meat in the oil till the meat cubes attain brown color.
2) Pour the stock, paprika, bacon, sausage, beans, salt and pepper to this.
3) Cover firmly and boil gently for about 2 hours.
5) Add... - 45.4052
Vietnamese Pineapple Fried Rice
This Vietnamese pineapple fried rice recipe is on top of the Asian fried rice list due to its ambrosial flavors and vivacious looks. Take a look at the video for the details of this toothsome dish. - 109.697
Brown ground beef and pork in Dutch oven.
Add onion; cook till it is slightly limp.
Add remaining ingredients and cook till tender.
Season with salt and pepper.
Remove from heat and drain, if needed; cool.
Separate the lumpia wrappers.
Place approximately 11... - 42.6894
Chili For A Crowd
Heat olive oil in a very large soup kettle.
Add onions and cook over low heat, covered, until tender and translucent, about 10 minutes.
Crumble the sausage meat and ground chuck into the kettle and cook over medium high heat, stirring often, until meats are... - 40.3446
A Family Supper
1) In a large skillet, add 2 cups of water and sausages. Cook covered for 20 minutes.
2) Slice the mushrooms, red pepper, zucchini, squash and onions. Trim the ends of the green beans and cut them in diagonal halves. Separate the broccoli florets.
3)... - 41.0584
Huevos Al Plato A La Flamenca
Cut half the ham into small cubes; divide remainder into eight triangular pieces.
Cut pepper into eight similar triangles.
Peel and seed tomatoes and chop them.
Dice green beans and asparagus tips.
Preheat oven to 375Ã‚Â°.
Heat 1/2 cup olive oil and fry... - 44.6118
My family loves this Neopolitan Dinner. Here's a lip-smackingly delicious recipe for your favorite Neopolitan Dinner that I have fine-tuned to suit my family's taste. It's simple and quick, so just give it a try! - 47.8124
1. In a 3-quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the flour and oil and microwave for 10 minutes at full power (stirring twice) or until it is of golden brown colour.
2. In this flour mixture put the onion, green pepper and celery, toss and microwave... - 44.8693
Paella is a robust dish of various seafood, meats and vegetables in various combinations, but always with Saffran flavouring and adding a lovely fragrance and colour to the rice. hat to drink with paella: With a seafood paella, try a Freixnet Cava, or... - 46.361