- » Sweet Sauerkraut
Sweet Sauerkraut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet sauerkraut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet sauerkraut recipes.
Sweet And Sour Sauerkraut
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine onions and oil and stir to coat; microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking.
2. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Microwave on Medium (50%) for 5 minutes, until... - 24.9854
Sweet And Sour Sauerkraut
Combine ingredients in saucepan.
Cover and cook over medium heat until onion is tender and most of the liquid has evaporated. - 21.2512
You May Also Like!
Country Ribs With Pineapple And Sauerkraut
Taste these Country Ribs with Pineapple And Sauerkraut just once and you'll have every reason to be a fan of it ! This pork lion country styled ribs casserole also includes luscious pineapple and sauerkraut with sweet soy sauce, onion and mustard... - 35.4564
Zesty Sauerkraut Relish
In saucepan heat sugar and vinegar till sugar is dissolved; stir occasionally.
Stir in mustard, garlic powder, and pep per.
Combine drained sauerkraut, red or green pepper, onion, and cucumber; stir together with the vinegar mixture.
Cover and chill the... - 33.7298
Pork Chops With Sauerkraut
In skillet brown pork chops well.
Put sauerkraut in a casserole.
When chops are brown, drain drippings into sauerkraut.
Add tomato paste, paprika and caraway seeds.
Place chops on top of sauerkraut and add water, salt and pepper.
Simmer about 1 hour... - 39.069
This Sauerkraut Salad tastes yummy ! I simply can't do without a generous helping of this salad on my pasta dishes. Please try this unique Sauerkraut Salad out and let me know if you like it ! - 36.6296
1.Drain and chop sauerkraut.
2.Combine sugar, oil and vinegar in a large mixing bowl; beat until thoroughly blended.
3.Add sauerkraut, celery, onion, green pepper and pimiento to mixture in bowl; stir well.
4.Refrigerate for 2 days. - 30.7539
Sweet Tart Kraut
Heat the butter in a large skillet.
Mix in the onion and garlic and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
Add sauerkraut, a blend of sugar, salt, and pepper, and the pimiento; toss until well mixed.
Heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally. - 29.1681
Pork Roast With Sauerkraut
1) In a cooker, place the roast.
2) Combine sauerkraut, brown sugar, and onion soup mix and then layer over roasts.
3) Pour water, cover, and cook on low for 7 hours.
4) Season to taste and serve. - 32.3628
Pork And Sweet Potato Bake
1 Trim any excess fat from chops with sharp knife.
2 Heat large frying pan; rub with piece of cut-off fat; brown chops on both sides in pan; save for Step 4.
3 Spread undraineU sauerkraut in bottom of 2-quart baking dish; sprinkle with dry mustard and... - 33.8635
Sweet-and-sour Pork Chops
Sweet-And-Sour Pork Chops is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Sweet-And-Sour Pork Chops, you will always crave for some more. - 31.6853
Sweet Sour Cabbage
1. In a non-stick pan, cook onion without any liquid and with a lid; cook until it is soft and translucent.
2. Uncover and over high heat brown onions slightly.
3. Stir in the cabbage and then apple.
4. In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients and pour... - 43.6021
Sweet Sauerkraut Recipes By Category