Salad Dressing Mix
- » Sweet Salad Dressing Mix
Sweet Salad Dressing Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet salad dressing mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet salad dressing mix recipes.
Sweet Salad Dressing
1. In a bowl add all ingredients and blend together.
2. Transfer into bottles and store.
3. Shake or whisk before using it to dress salad. - 27.0091
Homemade Salad Dressing
May is National Salad Month! What dressing do you dollop? Store bought salad dressings are often disappointing. Making your own dressing not only saves your precious pennies, but puts you in control of the ingredients and guarantees a topper you will enjoy.... - 106.708
Sweet Sour Dressing
1. In a jar combine paprika, celery seeds, dry mustard, salt, grated onion,sugar, vegetable oil and vinegar.
2. Cover the jar and mix it well. Chill the mixture for several hours before serving it.
3. Serve the dressing over salad. - 37.8669
Sweet French Dressing
Sweet French Dressing is easy to make recipe. Sweet French Dressing gets its taste from mayonnaise and flavored with vinegar. Sweet French Dressing is used dress salad recipe. - 35.851
Tuna And Cucumber With Sweet Vinegar Dressing
1. Peel and seed cucumber. Thinly slice crosswise. Sprinkle with salt and set aside. Cut ginger into extremely fine slivers and soak in water until ready to use.
2. Combine SWEET VINEGAR DRESSING ingredients. Drain tuna and reserve oil.
3. Squeeze out excess... - 35.5206
Orange Ginger Salad Dressing
Fancy some exotic dressing for your salad? Take a look at this Orange Ginger Salad Dressing and you will be amazed at how jazzy your salad becomes by adding it. Give it a try and you will be glad you did. - 93.1395
Coleslaw With Sweet Oil Dressing
Coleslaw with sweet oil dressing is a cabbage salad prepared with dill and celery seed mix. Tossed with vinegar and salad oil, the cabbage coleslaw is great with almost any dish of choice. - 32.9731
Potato Salad With Mayo-mustard Dressing
Potatoes for breakfast, lunch or dinner? I know that would definitely work for me!! If you’re running out of potato recipes, then here is a great salad recipe. Filled with the goodness of vegetables and herbs this salad is healthy and filling. Watch and... - 121.162
Orange And Honey Steak Salad With Clover Honey Creme Dressing
Steaks are good when roasted, toasted or cooked and mixed with vegetables and seasonings. Watch chef Juliey showing how to make Orange and Honey Steak salad with sirloin steak and vinaigrette made of a dressing sponsored by a nearby ranch owner. Exciting with... - 121.616
Sweet Sour Dressing
Shake all ingredients in a large, wide-mouthed jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Cover and chill several hours.
Before using, shake well.
Use to dress crisp green salads. - 30.6406
Classic Sweet And Sour Dressing
1. In a large bowl, tip in all the ingredients and beat well with a wire whisk. Chill till required
2. Pour over chilled salad ingredients and serve immediately - 25.9415
Sweet Potato And Apple Salad
1. Remove the skins of the potatoes and chop. Mix with the apple, celery and salt.
2. Add the French Dressing. Mix. - 28.9295
Sweet Potato Salad
Sweet Potato Salad is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Sweet Potato Salad; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 33.1321
Garlic Salad Dressing
Mix all ingredients in a salad dressing shaker top bottle.
Shake well and serve chilled. - 24.355
Gourmet Spinach Salad With Sweet And Sour Dressing
1) In a bowl, place together oil, vinegar, sugar, ketchup, salt, and dry salad dressing.
2) Whisk the vinegar mixture until well blended.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate until needed.
4) In a bowl, place together eggs, bacon, spinach and onion
5)... - 48.3364
Carrot Apple Noodle Salad With Thai Dressing
1.Wash and shred the carrot, apple and red pepper.
2.Wash the lettuce.
3.On a plate, place the lettuce.
4.In a bowl,take the ginger, garlic, tamarind and balsamic vinegar.
5.Pour the dressing on the lettuce.
6.In a blender bowl, add the... - 90.0267
Mixed Salad With Sweet Corn
1. Line a salad bowl with the radicchio and iceberg lettuce leaves. Sprinkle the celery, spring onion and cucumber over the top. Make a circle around the edge with the diced beetroot.
2. Mix together the sweetcorn and peas and arrange them in the centre of... - 33.6047
Honey And Lemon Salad Dressing
Want a sweet yet tangy dressing for your salad! Instead of buying you bottled dressing this refreshing and zesty and tasty dressing! See the video to make this! - 94.318
Sweet And Sour Potato Salad Dressing
1) In a small saucepan, put the egg yolk and sugar. Add vinegar gradually, mixing well.
2) Over medium flame, add the butter, constantly stirring, till the mixture has come to a boil.
3) Chill mixture after removing it from heat.
4) Mix well after... - 36.6164
Spring Bitter Greens Salad With Sweet Orange Dressing
1. In a bowl, add in baby arugula and watercress.
2. Take the grapefruit, place it above the mixing bowl and peel off the outer skin making sure the inside flesh is still intact.
3. After peeling, make small incisions along each membrane, cut out the... - 125.442
Sweet & Sour Salad Dressing
This Sweet and Sour Salad Dressing makes my coleslaws and veg platters taste out of this world ! Give this a shot and you'll know what I'm saying is 100 percent true ! Your suggestions for this Sweet and Sour Salad Dressing are eagerly awaited. - 29.7122
Watercress And Pine Nut Salad With Sweet Mustard Dressing
1. Mix together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, brown sugar and salt and pepper. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
2. Cut the mango into two either side of the central stone. Cut the mango flesh into dice or slices, then remove the skin.... - 36.8767
White Bean Salad With Sweet And Creamy Mustard Dressing
Day 1: Add enough water to the beans to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the beans absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place all of the... - 45.7957
Sweet & Sour Salad Dressing
Chop bacon finely and fry In skillet over low heat until It begins to brown.
Stir in salt, paprika, pepper and dry mustard.
Mix vinegar with water and sugar and add to bacon.
Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes.
Cool before tossing... - 34.4568
Thousand Island Dressing With Sweet Pickles Relish
Thousand Island Dressing is a wonderfully delicious and popular Salad Dressing. To prepare the best Thousand Island Dressing at home here is a classic and brilliant recipe! Dont forget to try it! - 28.0343
Sweet and tangy French Dressing. It's delicious served over your favorite tossed salad! - 115.897
Hot Dressed Sweet Potato Fennel And Feta Parcel
1. Make a rough 30cm square double layer of foil. Tip the potato wedges and fennel into the middle, toss to mix together with 1 tsp orange juice and 1 tsp oil.
2. Bring the foil up around the veg to make a bowl shape, then scrunch the top to seal. Put the... - 36.4551
Sweet Potato Salad
Drain sweet potatoes; mash.
Mix sweet potatoes, eggs, onion, celery, salt, pepper, salad dressing and Durkee's dressing.
Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. - 30.0045
Sweet Orange Miso Dressing
Watch out for this video that displays a wonderful recipe for a flavorful salad dressing. With just a simple blend, your appetizing salad dressing is ready within no time to enjoy! - 108.388
Almond, Cheese And Orange Salad With Sesame Dressing
Citrus and fruity delights are fascinating for their freshness and texture in their best season. Check out Chef Ginny showing how to make Orange Salad using fresh sweet oranges like tangelos and tangerines along with Sesame Dressing. Great for winter parties! - 107.31
Spiced Cucumber And Sweet Red Pepper Salad
Spiced cucumber and sweet red pepper salad is a mixed veggie salad. Flavorful and crispy fresh, this salad is dressed with yogurt and spiced with ginger, cumin and coriander. Chilled and tossed to serve, this vegetable salad goes well with spicy and savory... - 32.2978
Vegan Taco Salad With Thousand Island Dressing
How about enjoying a crispy, crunchy and flavorful vegan salad this spring-summer season, here is a recipe you can make use of for that. Check out Alia making Vegan Taco salad with lots of vegetables, vegan beef and thousand island sauce. Absolutely... - 103.559
Silhouette Salad Dressing
I love trying out various salad dressing and this Silhouette Salad Dressing is among my list of favorites. The sweet-n-tangy flavor of this salad dressing makes it one of my favorites. Check out the simple recipe of Silhouette Salad Dressing. - 26.8028
Creamy Apricot Salad Dressing
This Creamy Apricot Salad Dressing is apt for your fruit salads. Try this on a frulty medley as a dessert topping or in any other way. Tell me how you liked using this Creamy Apricot Salad Dressing. - 33.7964
Salad Dressing - Balsamic Raspberry Vinaigrette
There is nothing quite like a flavor-packed, delicious warm or cold salad that not only makes for a light lunch, but also makes an excellent buffet addition. Betty ditches the mayo over a low-cal alternative that works just as well on it’s own. Pretty... - 117.51
Orange-fennel Salad W/citrus Vinaigrette
This is a delicious orange-fennel salad that is both aromatic as it is delicious. The orange slices lend some citrusy sweetness, while the fennel adds a licorice like complexity to it. The vinaigrette is a light and tangy salad dressing that brings all the... - 44.0941
Grilled Sweet Potato And Beetroot Salad
1. Heat grill. Slice the potatoes into 1cm thick rounds, then cut each round in half again. Lightly sprinkle each slice with salt and pepper. Brush with the oil and place under the grill. Grill the potatoes for 10 mins on each side until tender. For the final... - 32.2661
Spinach And Sweet Potato Salad
1. Cook the sweet potato in boiling salted water until soft. Drain and slice, then set aside. Boil the carrot slices in the same way, drain and let cool.
2. On a serving plate mix the spinach leaves, sweet potato and carrot slices. Decorate with the red and... - 36.8383
Persimmon Salad With Moroccan Sweet Vinaigrette
Last week, I ate in a wonderful restaurant in Reno, called "Old Granite Street Eatery". They serve New American cuising with fresh quality ingredients. I fell in love with their Persimmon salad, so today I will show you how to make this salad using my own... - 130.495
Sweet Potato Salad
1) In a saucepan, mix both the potatoes and boil in water for 20 minutes or until tender
2) In a non-stick pan, melt butter and sauté onions until tender.
3) Stir in bacon and fry until crisp.
4) In a salad bowl, place potatoes, onions, bacon and... - 43.0944
Sweet Sesame Chicken Salad
On the lookout for a salad recipe that will please everyone and leave the guests asking for more? Then give a go to the recipe detailed in this video. Guaranteed to make you fall in love. Watch the video to know more! - 96.8341
Fresh Tuna And Green Onion With Miso And Vinegar Dressing
1. Immerse white end of green onion into boiling salted water until it softens (about 1 minute). Immerse whole onion and parboil. Transfer immediately to cold water and quickly cool. Drain. Arrange onion side by side on a cutting board. Remove the bitter... - 36.0418
House Salad With Honey Mustard Dressing
1.Chop the iceberg lettuce into bite sized square pieces.
2.Chop the tomatoes and the red apple longitudinally.
3.Slice the cucumber in thin round discs.
4.Slice the carrot thin diagonally.
5.Squeeze in the lemon on the apple pieces so that they... - 99.1987
Three Beans Salad With Italian Dressing
Mix all the beans with the Worcestershire sauce and the dressing, season to taste, cover, and chill several hours.
When ready to serve, stir in the pickle, onion, and greens, and toss lightly but well. - 32.8739
Turkey Waldorf Salad
Wondering what to do with the leftover Turkey? Here's a best ever recipe, Turkey Woldorf Salad. - 0
Oregano Salad Dressing
1 In a bowl, marinate seasonings and garlic in vinegar and allow to stand for 24 hours.
2 Strain the vinegar.
3 Add in oil.
4 Shake vigorously to mix well.
5 Use as desired. - 34.795
Thousand Island Salad Dressing
Have you been looking for a low carb version of the classic Thousand Island Salad Dressing? This video just has the perfect recipe of preparing the dressing with healthier ingredients. Watch the video to learn how. - 86.1192
Homemade Salad Dressings
Wish to stick to a healthy diet? Then you have to learn to say 'no' to store-bought dressings and make efforts to whomp up some homemade ones to complement your salad. Greg Patent shows what a breeze it is to prepare your own yummy dressings at home using... - 86.9399
Chicken Egg And Sweet Pickle Salad
1. Set the almonds, salad greens and the paprika aside
2. Mix all the rest of the ingredients well till completely combined
3. Heap this on top of the greens and sprinkle with nuts and paprika
4. Serve immediately - 40.721
Sweet And Sour Fruit Dressing
1) In a medium saucepan, mix first 4 ingredients. Cook the mixture over low heat until smooth and thickened. Keep stirring.
2) Add vinegar and cool.
3) Serve the sweet and sour fruit dressing with sweet and sour fruit salad. - 30.4991
Tossed Salad Dressing
1) In a bowl, mix together all ingredients.
2) Then, cover and chill them.
3) Serve tossed salad dressing over salad greens. - 36.2064
Corn Salad With Lemon Dill Dressing
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine together the corn, beans, tomatoes, celery, peppers, and scallions.
2. Take a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, mustard, dill, and hot -pepper sauce.
3. Pour the liquid over the corn- bean mixture and toss... - 40.996
Chicken And Vegetables With Sweet And Sour Dressing
The sweet and sour taste combination of the Chicken And Vegetables With Sweet And Sour Dressing is a deadly combo. Complemented with red delicious apple, and celery stalk Chicken And Vegetables With Sweet And Sour Dressing is perfect for the regal treat! - 36.711
Sweet And Sour Dressing
Mash egg yolks in small bowl; chop whites separately and refrigerate.
Blend oil, sugar, salt and celery seeds with yolks.
Cover and chill.
Just before serving, add vinegar and pepper and mix thoroughly.
Pour over salad greens and toss lightly .
Sprinkle with... - 33.9447
Mixed Fruit Salad
Mixed fruit salad is a fresh minted fruit salad. Made with a medley of fruits, the salad is dressed with yogurt flavored with orange juice, rind and honey. Chilled and tossed to serve, this salad is juicy and sweet. - 39.0525
Sweet And Sassy Shandy Salad
1. For salad dressing, mash and puree strawberries.
2. For salad dressing, in a small bowl combine together mayonnaise, olive oil, lemon zest, sesame oil, baking crumble, sugar, white wine vinegar, poppy seed, strawberry puree, and beer.... - 123.665
Sweet And Sour Pepper Salad
Attention all the weight watchers!! Here's a great salad recipe that you must try. Watch chef Heather prepare this truly scrumptious Sweet and Sour Pepper Salad. We bet your guests will certainly call back to ask for the recipe. - 94.6688
Sweet And Spicy Green Salad
Now for a green salad! This dish is going to be a bit different than your normal preparation. This salad calls for the use of “spicy greens.” The salad also has a mix of fruits, giving it that perfect blend of spicy and sweet. Watch Katherine as she... - 124.57
Sweet Cucumber Salad
A great salad for a summer day? Here is the recipe for a cucumber salad with onions. The recipe calls for a great dairy-free dressing that is sweet and healthy! Watch the recipe for some great tips. Simple and ready in minutes, this is a great recipe to try... - 123.605
Betty's Homemade Poppy Seed Dressing
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Homemade Poppy Seed Dressing. This is a quick blend of only 4 ingredients, and it tastes luscious as a fruit dip or as a dressing for salads. (This recipe makes only a small amount. You may double the recipe, or... - 0
Traditionally, Russian dressing is made from yogurt or sour cream. However, this is a perfectly acceptable way to make it. You can use this as a salad dressing or as a sandwich spread. - 113.225
Fruit Salad Dressing
1. Into the top of the double boiler put cornstarch and salt. Slowly stir in the fruit juices.
2. Cook over hot water, stirring till it thickens. Cook 5 minutes longer.
3. Mix egg yolk and sugar, and stir into hot mixture. Cook 3 minutes longer.
4. Beat egg... - 30.503
Traditional Broccoli Salad
A typical regional delight from New York! Chef Evanne talks about the Adirondack Park in New York in the video before beginning the recipe. Easy to make, it all involves tossing lightly steamed broccoli with simply interesting flavors and ingredients.... - 113.634
Diced Mixed Salad
1. Dice the apple into 1/4 inch (7mm) cubes and dress immediately with 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice.
2. Dice the rest of the ingredients to the same size, and mix thoroughly with the rest of the lemon juice and the oil.
3. Decorate with freshly chopped... - 38.3137
Low Cal Tomato Dressing
Low Cal Tomato Dressing has a fine taste. Low Cal Tomato Dressing gets its taste from cheese mixed with pickle and flavored with lemon. Low Cal Tomato Dressing is used for preparing different kind of salads. - 25.9161
Mixed Green Salad
Wash leaves well, shake dry and put in a plastic bag in the refrigerator to crisp.
Shred the cabbage, tear the spinach leaves, take the tips off the cress and use the leaves, discarding tough stems.
Use the tips of the sweet potato vine including young whole... - 31.945
Spring Fresh Fruit Salad
If you are sticking to healthy diet, then what better way to satisfy your sweet tooth than springtime fruit salad. Here's a colorful and healthy seasonal fruity treat that can be tossed up in minutes. To make it more decadent, you can add a scoop of your... - 110.657
Sweet Corn Salad
Place the sweetcorn, green pepper, pimientos and spring onions [scallions] in a decorative salad bowl and toss well with two forks until they are thoroughly combined.
In a small mixing bowl, mix together the olive oil, wine vinegar, bay leaf, sugar, salt,... - 37.1803
Romaine Salad With Avocado Dressing
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously to blend.
Add avocado; cover and shake well.
Combine lettuce and pepper strips in a large bowl; drizzle avocado mixture over salad, and toss gently.
Place 1 cup... - 34.2835
Cilantro, Lime And Tahini Salad Dressing
1. In a pan place the unpeeled garlic and toast it until the skins are blackened.
2. Once done peel the garlic.
3. In the blender combine lime juice, carrot baby food, salt, pepper, garlic and cilantro and mix until the cilantro is finely blended.
4.... - 0
1) Use a screw-top jar, to add oil, vinegar, sugar, onion, salt, paprika, and pepper.
2) Cover the lid and shake thoroughly.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Shake well to spread over your choice of salad.
This dressing can be... - 40.3586
South American Mixed Salad
Halve cucumber lengthwise; remove seeds and slice cross wise.
Arrange cucumber, bananas, peppers, avocado, and onion in salad bowl.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine vinegar, oil, salt, and bottled hot pepper sauce.
Cover and shake to mix well..Pour... - 35.4447
Confetti Mixed Bean Salad
Cut green beans into 1-inch (2.5 cm) lengths.
In large pot of boiling water, cook beans for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Chill in bowl of cold water; drain and pat dry.
Drain and rinse chickpeas and kidney beans.
In bowl, combine green beans,... - 43.9288
Tasty Red Navel Salad Dressing
When it comes to experimenting with your salad dressings, sky is indeed the limit! In this zestful salad dressing, the chef uses a unique variety of orange— the red navel to impart a citrusy, colorful personality to the dressing. A must have dish indeed! - 85.7978
Vegetable Salad With Green Onion Dressing
1) In a large bowl, mix together cauliflower and/or broccoli flowerets, summer squash or zucchini, sweet pepper strips, radishes, and peas.
2) Pour Green Onion Dressing over the mixed vegetables.
3) Toss lightly to coat it well.
4) Cover and chill for... - 37.285
Mixed Bean Salad Jackets
1) Heat an oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) Once the potatoes are cooked, cut out their tops.
4) Next, scoop out the fleshy part of each potato.
5) Add a blob of butter.
6) Sprinkle little black pepper.
7) Mash the... - 44.437
American Kale Salad Part 2- Dressing Salad
Curious about second part of video of Kale Salad Dressing? Here is your chance to find out what it's all about and it won't cost you a thing! The simple kale salad dressing recipe features mixture of flavours, salt, sweet and sour. This are limitless ways... - 113.168
Brazilian Potato Salad
1. Wash potatoes and cut their ends off.
2. Place a large sauce pan on high heat and drop potatoes in it. Cover and cook for 30 minutes or until soft. Drain, and set it aside to cool.
3. Peel potatoes and cut them into bite size... - 105.384
5 Fullyraw Salad Dressings
Raw vegan salad dressings just for you! Simple, sweet, savory, and delicious, these sauces will help your salad explode with flavor! - 0
Greek Bean And Feta Salad With Tahini Dressing
Wash beans and remove ends.
Place beans and red pepper in boiling salted water for 1 or 2 minutes.
Place under cold water.
Arrange on flat serving dish.
Mix the dressing ingredients together and pour over warm vegetables.
Add sliced onion and cherry... - 42.0382
Chili Pineapple Glazed Ribs With Sweet Potato And Pecan Salad
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree for ribs, and 350 degree for salad.
2. For ribs, in a bowl, mix pineapple juice, chili powder and salt.
3. Pour the mixture along with the rib in a zip tight pouch, and allow it to rest for 24 hours.
4. For salad,... - 110.244