Salad Dressing Mix
- » Sweet Salad Dressing Mix
Sweet Salad Dressing Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet salad dressing mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet salad dressing mix recipes.
Almond And Orange Salad With Dressing
Looking for a way to make salads yummy and interesting for kids while keeping them healthy? Then watch this video and learn of a recipe that will yield a tasty, healthy salad that everyone, including the kids, will love! - 92.4806
Sweet Salad Dressing
1. In a bowl add all ingredients and blend together.
2. Transfer into bottles and store.
3. Shake or whisk before using it to dress salad. - 25.5282
Homemade Salad Dressing
May is National Salad Month! What dressing do you dollop? Store bought salad dressings are often disappointing. Making your own dressing not only saves your precious pennies, but puts you in control of the ingredients and guarantees a topper you will enjoy.... - 106.729
Sweet French Dressing
Sweet French Dressing is easy to make recipe. Sweet French Dressing gets its taste from mayonnaise and flavored with vinegar. Sweet French Dressing is used dress salad recipe. - 34.2445
Sweet Sour Dressing
1. In a jar combine paprika, celery seeds, dry mustard, salt, grated onion,sugar, vegetable oil and vinegar.
2. Cover the jar and mix it well. Chill the mixture for several hours before serving it.
3. Serve the dressing over salad. - 37.9603
Orange Ginger Salad Dressing
Fancy some exotic dressing for your salad? Take a look at this Orange Ginger Salad Dressing and you will be amazed at how jazzy your salad becomes by adding it. Give it a try and you will be glad you did. - 94.8174
Tuna And Cucumber With Sweet Vinegar Dressing
1. Peel and seed cucumber. Thinly slice crosswise. Sprinkle with salt and set aside. Cut ginger into extremely fine slivers and soak in water until ready to use.
2. Combine SWEET VINEGAR DRESSING ingredients. Drain tuna and reserve oil.
3. Squeeze out excess... - 37.3747
Coleslaw With Sweet Oil Dressing
Coleslaw with sweet oil dressing is a cabbage salad prepared with dill and celery seed mix. Tossed with vinegar and salad oil, the cabbage coleslaw is great with almost any dish of choice. - 31.729
Classic Sweet And Sour Dressing
1. In a large bowl, tip in all the ingredients and beat well with a wire whisk. Chill till required
2. Pour over chilled salad ingredients and serve immediately - 26.2798
Orange And Honey Steak Salad With Clover Honey Creme Dressing
Steaks are good when roasted, toasted or cooked and mixed with vegetables and seasonings. Watch chef Juliey showing how to make Orange and Honey Steak salad with sirloin steak and vinaigrette made of a dressing sponsored by a nearby ranch owner. Exciting with... - 116.734
Sweet Sour Dressing
Shake all ingredients in a large, wide-mouthed jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Cover and chill several hours.
Before using, shake well.
Use to dress crisp green salads. - 28.5659
Potato Salad With Mayo-mustard Dressing
Potatoes for breakfast, lunch or dinner? I know that would definitely work for me!! If you’re running out of potato recipes, then here is a great salad recipe. Filled with the goodness of vegetables and herbs this salad is healthy and filling. Watch and... - 112.451
Sweet Potato And Apple Salad
1. Remove the skins of the potatoes and chop. Mix with the apple, celery and salt.
2. Add the French Dressing. Mix. - 26.9981
Carrot Apple Noodle Salad With Thai Dressing
1.Wash and shred the carrot, apple and red pepper.
2.Wash the lettuce.
3.On a plate, place the lettuce.
4.In a bowl,take the ginger, garlic, tamarind and balsamic vinegar.
5.Pour the dressing on the lettuce.
6.In a blender bowl, add the... - 90.0126
Garlic Salad Dressing
Mix all ingredients in a salad dressing shaker top bottle.
Shake well and serve chilled. - 22.7332
Mixed Salad With Sweet Corn
1. Line a salad bowl with the radicchio and iceberg lettuce leaves. Sprinkle the celery, spring onion and cucumber over the top. Make a circle around the edge with the diced beetroot.
2. Mix together the sweetcorn and peas and arrange them in the centre of... - 32.1306
Gourmet Spinach Salad With Sweet And Sour Dressing
1) In a bowl, place together oil, vinegar, sugar, ketchup, salt, and dry salad dressing.
2) Whisk the vinegar mixture until well blended.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate until needed.
4) In a bowl, place together eggs, bacon, spinach and onion
5)... - 48.7332
Honey And Lemon Salad Dressing
Want a sweet yet tangy dressing for your salad! Instead of buying you bottled dressing this refreshing and zesty and tasty dressing! See the video to make this! - 94.2761
Sweet & Sour Salad Dressing
This Sweet and Sour Salad Dressing makes my coleslaws and veg platters taste out of this world ! Give this a shot and you'll know what I'm saying is 100 percent true ! Your suggestions for this Sweet and Sour Salad Dressing are eagerly awaited. - 27.2259
Sweet And Sour Potato Salad Dressing
1) In a small saucepan, put the egg yolk and sugar. Add vinegar gradually, mixing well.
2) Over medium flame, add the butter, constantly stirring, till the mixture has come to a boil.
3) Chill mixture after removing it from heat.
4) Mix well after... - 36.929
Spring Bitter Greens Salad With Sweet Orange Dressing
1. In a bowl, add in baby arugula and watercress.
2. Take the grapefruit, place it above the mixing bowl and peel off the outer skin making sure the inside flesh is still intact.
3. After peeling, make small incisions along each membrane, cut out the... - 125.341
Watercress And Pine Nut Salad With Sweet Mustard Dressing
1. Mix together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, brown sugar and salt and pepper. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
2. Cut the mango into two either side of the central stone. Cut the mango flesh into dice or slices, then remove the skin.... - 36.6516
Fresh Citrus Dressing
This Fresh Citrus Dressing is a typical summer dressing. Its fresh, vegan and full of nutrition. It is also easy to make, and it will give your salad a nice tangy twist. Watch and learn from this video. - 106.549
White Bean Salad With Sweet And Creamy Mustard Dressing
Day 1: Add enough water to the beans to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the beans absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place all of the... - 43.3672
Sweet & Sour Salad Dressing
Chop bacon finely and fry In skillet over low heat until It begins to brown.
Stir in salt, paprika, pepper and dry mustard.
Mix vinegar with water and sugar and add to bacon.
Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes.
Cool before tossing... - 33.0424
Sweet Potato Salad
Sweet Potato Salad is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Sweet Potato Salad; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 32.0786
Sweet and tangy French Dressing. It's delicious served over your favorite tossed salad! - 107.229
Hot Dressed Sweet Potato Fennel And Feta Parcel
1. Make a rough 30cm square double layer of foil. Tip the potato wedges and fennel into the middle, toss to mix together with 1 tsp orange juice and 1 tsp oil.
2. Bring the foil up around the veg to make a bowl shape, then scrunch the top to seal. Put the... - 36.0181
Thousand Island Dressing With Sweet Pickles Relish
Thousand Island Dressing is a wonderfully delicious and popular Salad Dressing. To prepare the best Thousand Island Dressing at home here is a classic and brilliant recipe! Dont forget to try it! - 26.466
Sweet Orange Miso Dressing
Watch out for this video that displays a wonderful recipe for a flavorful salad dressing. With just a simple blend, your appetizing salad dressing is ready within no time to enjoy! - 124.051
Spiced Cucumber And Sweet Red Pepper Salad
Spiced cucumber and sweet red pepper salad is a mixed veggie salad. Flavorful and crispy fresh, this salad is dressed with yogurt and spiced with ginger, cumin and coriander. Chilled and tossed to serve, this vegetable salad goes well with spicy and savory... - 30.5153
Almond, Cheese And Orange Salad With Sesame Dressing
Citrus and fruity delights are fascinating for their freshness and texture in their best season. Check out Chef Ginny showing how to make Orange Salad using fresh sweet oranges like tangelos and tangerines along with Sesame Dressing. Great for winter parties! - 115.351
Sweet Potato Salad
Drain sweet potatoes; mash.
Mix sweet potatoes, eggs, onion, celery, salt, pepper, salad dressing and Durkee's dressing.
Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. - 29.0844
Silhouette Salad Dressing
I love trying out various salad dressing and this Silhouette Salad Dressing is among my list of favorites. The sweet-n-tangy flavor of this salad dressing makes it one of my favorites. Check out the simple recipe of Silhouette Salad Dressing. - 24.8587
Creamy Apricot Salad Dressing
This Creamy Apricot Salad Dressing is apt for your fruit salads. Try this on a frulty medley as a dessert topping or in any other way. Tell me how you liked using this Creamy Apricot Salad Dressing. - 31.4946
Salad Dressing - Balsamic Raspberry Vinaigrette
There is nothing quite like a flavor-packed, delicious warm or cold salad that not only makes for a light lunch, but also makes an excellent buffet addition. Betty ditches the mayo over a low-cal alternative that works just as well on it’s own. Pretty... - 119.115
Thousand Island Salad Dressing
Have you been looking for a low carb version of the classic Thousand Island Salad Dressing? This video just has the perfect recipe of preparing the dressing with healthier ingredients. Watch the video to learn how. - 87.724
Homemade Salad Dressings
Wish to stick to a healthy diet? Then you have to learn to say 'no' to store-bought dressings and make efforts to whomp up some homemade ones to complement your salad. Greg Patent shows what a breeze it is to prepare your own yummy dressings at home using... - 88.4972
Sweet And Sour Fruit Dressing
1) In a medium saucepan, mix first 4 ingredients. Cook the mixture over low heat until smooth and thickened. Keep stirring.
2) Add vinegar and cool.
3) Serve the sweet and sour fruit dressing with sweet and sour fruit salad. - 28.3894
Chicken And Vegetables With Sweet And Sour Dressing
The sweet and sour taste combination of the Chicken And Vegetables With Sweet And Sour Dressing is a deadly combo. Complemented with red delicious apple, and celery stalk Chicken And Vegetables With Sweet And Sour Dressing is perfect for the regal treat! - 35.4085
Sweet And Sour Dressing
Mash egg yolks in small bowl; chop whites separately and refrigerate.
Blend oil, sugar, salt and celery seeds with yolks.
Cover and chill.
Just before serving, add vinegar and pepper and mix thoroughly.
Pour over salad greens and toss lightly .
Sprinkle with... - 31.916
Vegan Taco Salad With Thousand Island Dressing
How about enjoying a crispy, crunchy and flavorful vegan salad this spring-summer season, here is a recipe you can make use of for that. Check out Alia making Vegan Taco salad with lots of vegetables, vegan beef and thousand island sauce. Absolutely... - 106.775
House Salad With Honey Mustard Dressing
1.Chop the iceberg lettuce into bite sized square pieces.
2.Chop the tomatoes and the red apple longitudinally.
3.Slice the cucumber in thin round discs.
4.Slice the carrot thin diagonally.
5.Squeeze in the lemon on the apple pieces so that they... - 100.885
Orange-fennel Salad W/citrus Vinaigrette
This is a delicious orange-fennel salad that is both aromatic as it is delicious. The orange slices lend some citrusy sweetness, while the fennel adds a licorice like complexity to it. The vinaigrette is a light and tangy salad dressing that brings all the... - 45.7134
Grilled Sweet Potato And Beetroot Salad
1. Heat grill. Slice the potatoes into 1cm thick rounds, then cut each round in half again. Lightly sprinkle each slice with salt and pepper. Brush with the oil and place under the grill. Grill the potatoes for 10 mins on each side until tender. For the final... - 32.7798
Spinach And Sweet Potato Salad
1. Cook the sweet potato in boiling salted water until soft. Drain and slice, then set aside. Boil the carrot slices in the same way, drain and let cool.
2. On a serving plate mix the spinach leaves, sweet potato and carrot slices. Decorate with the red and... - 34.337
Sweet Sesame Chicken Salad
On the lookout for a salad recipe that will please everyone and leave the guests asking for more? Then give a go to the recipe detailed in this video. Guaranteed to make you fall in love. Watch the video to know more! - 94.3119
Three Beans Salad With Italian Dressing
Mix all the beans with the Worcestershire sauce and the dressing, season to taste, cover, and chill several hours.
When ready to serve, stir in the pickle, onion, and greens, and toss lightly but well. - 30.7382
Sweet And Sassy Shandy Salad
1. For salad dressing, mash and puree strawberries.
2. For salad dressing, in a small bowl combine together mayonnaise, olive oil, lemon zest, sesame oil, baking crumble, sugar, white wine vinegar, poppy seed, strawberry puree, and beer.... - 125.388
Sweet Potato Salad
1) In a saucepan, mix both the potatoes and boil in water for 20 minutes or until tender
2) In a non-stick pan, melt butter and sauté onions until tender.
3) Stir in bacon and fry until crisp.
4) In a salad bowl, place potatoes, onions, bacon and... - 43.8025
Oregano Salad Dressing
1 In a bowl, marinate seasonings and garlic in vinegar and allow to stand for 24 hours.
2 Strain the vinegar.
3 Add in oil.
4 Shake vigorously to mix well.
5 Use as desired. - 34.9227
Chicken Egg And Sweet Pickle Salad
1. Set the almonds, salad greens and the paprika aside
2. Mix all the rest of the ingredients well till completely combined
3. Heap this on top of the greens and sprinkle with nuts and paprika
4. Serve immediately - 40.1983
Mixed Fruit Salad
Mixed fruit salad is a fresh minted fruit salad. Made with a medley of fruits, the salad is dressed with yogurt flavored with orange juice, rind and honey. Chilled and tossed to serve, this salad is juicy and sweet. - 36.5627
Tossed Salad Dressing
1) In a bowl, mix together all ingredients.
2) Then, cover and chill them.
3) Serve tossed salad dressing over salad greens. - 34.7527
Corn Salad With Lemon Dill Dressing
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine together the corn, beans, tomatoes, celery, peppers, and scallions.
2. Take a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, mustard, dill, and hot -pepper sauce.
3. Pour the liquid over the corn- bean mixture and toss... - 41.5542
Low Calorie Dressing
Blend all ingredients; chill.
Stir well and serve over crisp salad greens. - 22.2139
Fruit Salad Dressing
1. Into the top of the double boiler put cornstarch and salt. Slowly stir in the fruit juices.
2. Cook over hot water, stirring till it thickens. Cook 5 minutes longer.
3. Mix egg yolk and sugar, and stir into hot mixture. Cook 3 minutes longer.
4. Beat egg... - 28.1889
Sweet And Sour Pepper Salad
Attention all the weight watchers!! Here's a great salad recipe that you must try. Watch chef Heather prepare this truly scrumptious Sweet and Sour Pepper Salad. We bet your guests will certainly call back to ask for the recipe. - 94.683
Sweet And Spicy Green Salad
Now for a green salad! This dish is going to be a bit different than your normal preparation. This salad calls for the use of “spicy greens.” The salad also has a mix of fruits, giving it that perfect blend of spicy and sweet. Watch Katherine as she... - 114.202
Traditionally, Russian dressing is made from yogurt or sour cream. However, this is a perfectly acceptable way to make it. You can use this as a salad dressing or as a sandwich spread. - 113.099
Sweet Cucumber Salad
A great salad for a summer day? Here is the recipe for a cucumber salad with onions. The recipe calls for a great dairy-free dressing that is sweet and healthy! Watch the recipe for some great tips. Simple and ready in minutes, this is a great recipe to try... - 126.903
Turkey Waldorf Salad Hd
1. In a large bowl add in plain yogurt, mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar and black pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2. In the same bowl add in pasta, walnuts, turkey, celery, apples and red onion. Gently fold all the ingredients together to coat thoroughly with... - 0
Fresh Tuna And Green Onion With Miso And Vinegar Dressing
1. Immerse white end of green onion into boiling salted water until it softens (about 1 minute). Immerse whole onion and parboil. Transfer immediately to cold water and quickly cool. Drain. Arrange onion side by side on a cutting board. Remove the bitter... - 37.6254
Spring Fresh Fruit Salad
If you are sticking to healthy diet, then what better way to satisfy your sweet tooth than springtime fruit salad. Here's a colorful and healthy seasonal fruity treat that can be tossed up in minutes. To make it more decadent, you can add a scoop of your... - 110.676
Diced Mixed Salad
1. Dice the apple into 1/4 inch (7mm) cubes and dress immediately with 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice.
2. Dice the rest of the ingredients to the same size, and mix thoroughly with the rest of the lemon juice and the oil.
3. Decorate with freshly chopped... - 36.89
Mixed Green Salad
Wash leaves well, shake dry and put in a plastic bag in the refrigerator to crisp.
Shred the cabbage, tear the spinach leaves, take the tips off the cress and use the leaves, discarding tough stems.
Use the tips of the sweet potato vine including young whole... - 30.7699
Traditional Broccoli Salad
A typical regional delight from New York! Chef Evanne talks about the Adirondack Park in New York in the video before beginning the recipe. Easy to make, it all involves tossing lightly steamed broccoli with simply interesting flavors and ingredients.... - 115.29
South American Mixed Salad
Halve cucumber lengthwise; remove seeds and slice cross wise.
Arrange cucumber, bananas, peppers, avocado, and onion in salad bowl.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine vinegar, oil, salt, and bottled hot pepper sauce.
Cover and shake to mix well..Pour... - 32.9592
Confetti Mixed Bean Salad
Cut green beans into 1-inch (2.5 cm) lengths.
In large pot of boiling water, cook beans for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Chill in bowl of cold water; drain and pat dry.
Drain and rinse chickpeas and kidney beans.
In bowl, combine green beans,... - 44.2951
Mixed Bean Salad Jackets
1) Heat an oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) Once the potatoes are cooked, cut out their tops.
4) Next, scoop out the fleshy part of each potato.
5) Add a blob of butter.
6) Sprinkle little black pepper.
7) Mash the... - 44.8125
1) Use a screw-top jar, to add oil, vinegar, sugar, onion, salt, paprika, and pepper.
2) Cover the lid and shake thoroughly.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Shake well to spread over your choice of salad.
This dressing can be... - 40.3875
Tasty Red Navel Salad Dressing
When it comes to experimenting with your salad dressings, sky is indeed the limit! In this zestful salad dressing, the chef uses a unique variety of orange— the red navel to impart a citrusy, colorful personality to the dressing. A must have dish indeed! - 87.3676
Vegetable Salad With Green Onion Dressing
1) In a large bowl, mix together cauliflower and/or broccoli flowerets, summer squash or zucchini, sweet pepper strips, radishes, and peas.
2) Pour Green Onion Dressing over the mixed vegetables.
3) Toss lightly to coat it well.
4) Cover and chill for... - 38.3975
Thousand Island Dressing
Thousand Island Dressing has a grand taste. Thousand Island Dressing gets its taste from mayonnaise mixed with cream and chili sauce, garnished with pepper. Thousand Island Dressing is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 22.7718
Sweet Corn Salad
Place the sweetcorn, green pepper, pimientos and spring onions [scallions] in a decorative salad bowl and toss well with two forks until they are thoroughly combined.
In a small mixing bowl, mix together the olive oil, wine vinegar, bay leaf, sugar, salt,... - 34.8944
Low Cal Tomato Dressing
Low Cal Tomato Dressing has a fine taste. Low Cal Tomato Dressing gets its taste from cheese mixed with pickle and flavored with lemon. Low Cal Tomato Dressing is used for preparing different kind of salads. - 23.922
Best Louis Dressing
Whip the 1/2 cup of cream and set aside.
Mix mayonnaise, chile sauce, pickle relish and green pepper together.
Gently fold whipped cream into mayonnaise mixture.
Add 1/8-1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce to dressing if you like a little spice Chill for 1 hour. - 21.8141
American Kale Salad Part 2- Dressing Salad
Curious about second part of video of Kale Salad Dressing? Here is your chance to find out what it's all about and it won't cost you a thing! The simple kale salad dressing recipe features mixture of flavours, salt, sweet and sour. This are limitless ways... - 114.859
Chili Pineapple Glazed Ribs With Sweet Potato And Pecan Salad
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree for ribs, and 350 degree for salad.
2. For ribs, in a bowl, mix pineapple juice, chili powder and salt.
3. Pour the mixture along with the rib in a zip tight pouch, and allow it to rest for 24 hours.
4. For salad,... - 113.484
Sweet Pepper Salad
Sweet Pepper Salad is a delicious salad which is simply irresistible. A bowl of flavored and enticing Sweet Pepper Salad is often served at my parties as they never fail to impress the guests. Try it for yourself! - 45.9342
Brazilian Potato Salad
1. Wash potatoes and cut their ends off.
2. Place a large sauce pan on high heat and drop potatoes in it. Cover and cook for 30 minutes or until soft. Drain, and set it aside to cool.
3. Peel potatoes and cut them into bite size... - 103.034
Lettuce And Tomato Salad
Lettuce And Tomato Salad has a fine taste. Lettuce And Tomato Salad get its taste from tomatoes and lettuce dressed in French dressing. Lettuce And Tomato Salad is cherished by many people worldwide. - 29.9547
Sweet And Sour Fruit Salad
1) Cut lengthwise quarters of pineapple.
2) Cut pulp into bite-size chunks and discarding core.
3) In a large bowl, mix all the fruits. Keep aside.
4) To make Sweet-and-Sour Fruit Dressing- In a medium saucepan, mix first 4 ingredients. Cook the... - 46.1198
Creamy Asian Dressing
Amp up your greens with this creamy Asian-style dressing that blends in yogurt with soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, and pepper. The robust flavors of oriental ingredients and the sweet feel of yogurt gives this dressing its personality. - 93.9759