- » Sweet Ricotta
Sweet Ricotta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet ricotta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet ricotta recipes.
Finally, Sonia shows us the recipe for the famous Sicilian cannoli, crispy shells filled with a tempting ricotta filling... try and make them at home! - 142.64
Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake
Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake is a scrumptious dessert. It will surely be hit on any occasion. Well, you can make Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake whenever you want to treat yourself. Make sure, you get fresh raspberries which is the core of... - 141.818
The Sicilian cassata is a rich and colorful dessert: it takes some time, but the end result is a masterpiece of Italian cuisine! - 137.325
Traditional Italian Easter Sweet Pie
This sweet pie is a hallmark of an Italian Easter Sunday feast. Known as Pastiera in Italy, this dessert seen around Easter time, has many names but simply put, it is a sweet ricotta-based pie with citron and grain. This recipe is a classic Italian... - 135.684
Ricotta Pound Cake With Berry Topping
If you are getting bored of the same old pound cake recipe, try this Ricotta Pound Cake with Berry Topping. The ricotta gives moisture and a nice texture to this cake and the berries on top add some tartness to it. All in all this is a perfect dessert for... - 130.053
Orazio's Restaurant Beignets
Are you dessert lover? Don’t mind starting your day with dessert? This recipe is meant for you. Chef Binks invites Chef Orazio to share his restaurant’s recipe of Beignets. Now have been provided you with some beignet inspiration, it's your turn to create... - 119.147
Make these unique choco chips and ricotta cannoli at home with this super simple recipe. Take a look at this interesting video that shows an excellent recipe using ready made cannoli shells. The recipe is so easy and definitely a crowd pleaser. This wonderful... - 117.084
Ricotta Stuffed Sweet Potato Pancake
Fluffy, decadent and DIVINE! These sweet potato pancakes, stuffed with ricotta cheese and dripping with maple syrup, are just too good to be true. Seriously, they might be illegal. Don't nark on me! - 113.415
1. In a small bowl, combine walnut, cranberries, raisins, flour, lemon zest, and baking powder. Mix.
2. In a separate bowl, add ricotta, eggs, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and sugar. Mix until creamy.
3. Add dry ingredients into wet, and mix to... - 112.832
Sufganiyot Ricotta Doughnut Holes
1. On work surface, sift 1 cup of flour and baking powder on top of ricotta cheese.
2. Make a well in the middle, add sugar and eggs in it. Mix well.
3. Pour vanilla extract and sprinkle flour on top. Knead and keep adding flour as required.
4.... - 109.44
1. In a sauce pan pour milk, place it on medium high heat, and bring it to a boil.
2. Add rice, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla bean in it.
3. Reduce the heat to medium low, stir occasionally, and cook for about 30 minutes or until rice absorbs all... - 108.644
Ricotta Cheese Mithai
Indian sweet with ricotta cheese is definitely an invention by the chef! For all those who wish to try out different variation of the popular Indian cheese based dessert with easily available ingredients, this Ricotta cheese mithai is a refreshing change.... - 108.376
Ricotta Cheesecake And Ricotta Dumplings In Plum Blueberry Sauce
1. For cheesecake, preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For sauce, place a large saucepan over medium low heat. Add blueberry, plum, vanilla, maple syrup, water, and cinnamon in it. Allow it to simmer for about 10 minutes or until it becomes... - 107.05
Low-carb Ricotta Pancake
1. In a bowl combine low fat ricotta, egg, protein powder, vanilla essence, psyllium husks, baking powder and stevia sweetener for taste.
2. Mix all the ingredients well, once done pour the mixture in the hot pan which has been sprayed with the spray... - 104.151
Italian Ricotta Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F. Set rack in middle of the oven.
2. Grease and flour a 9x 2-inch spring form pan with butter. Tap and remove excess flour.
3. Place greased spring form pan on baking sheet. Set aside.
4. In a bowl sift... - 103.026
Surti Ghari - Indian Sweet
To all those who like making Gujarati homemade sweets or mithai, will really find this recipe useful. Chef bhavna explains the recipe so well. Ghari is a famous sweet in Surat city and is mostly eaten on festivals. Don't forget to watch the video before... - 96.6384
Italian Mascarpone And Ricotta Pie
This pies something is something you wouldn't regret not diving into! A pie with a buttery crust and a nice smooth filling! Make this easy pie for the sweet indulgent lot! See this video for more on this recipe! - 93.882
Ricotta Berry Breakfast
Ricotta berry breakfast is yet another example of how you can eat healthy and yet delightful dishes. Its just the matter of how creative you can get. Watch this video recipe to find out how Amy is having an effortless healthy breakfast and showing us the way... - 89.7358
Apple Crepes With Ricotta, Walnuts And Honey
An easy breakfast made with apples scrumptiously flavored with cinnamon and nutmeg, this recipe is a total winner. Ready with very little arm grease,this one makes use of ready made crepes and is generously portioned with walnuts, honey and strawberries. An... - 83.0651
Sev-puri Chat And Homemade Ricotta Cheese Turkish Delight
Planning to entertain guests at home and looking for some fast quick-fix snacks? Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to pull off yummy chats and cheese dessert in a snap in the recipes here. Easy to make and good to eat, these recipes can be prepared using easily... - 76.1244
Chocolate Ricotta Pie
This pie is made in three simple steps. The great part is that you will actually learn how to make three things in one shot. Clever eh?! First you'll make a basic custard(pudding).
Secondly you will make a pie crust. Third of all you will prepare the... - 52.8859
Orange-pistachio Torte With Ricotta And Fresh Fruit
To Make Cake: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease or spray two 8 1/2- or ID-inch layer cake pans.
Cut a circle of parchment or wax paper to fit the bottom and grease or spray the paper.
Using a sharp vegetable peeler, peel the orange zest, cutting off any white... - 44.0783
South African Peach And Spiced Ricotta Tart
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC, fan 160ºC, gas mark 4.
2. For the shortcrust pastry - Beat butter and sugar in an electric mixer until pale and creamy (3-5 minutes). Add yolk, vanilla and salt, mix until just combined. Add flour, mix until... - 44.069
Fried Choux Pastry Balls Filled With Sweet Ricotta Filling
1. To make Choux Pastry in a pan of water place fat, melt over a gentle heat and then bring to the boil.
2. Remove from heat stir in flour and return to heat, stirring until mixture forms a ball in the middle of the pan, then remove from heat and let... - 44.0456
Ricotta Sweet For Spooning Or Sipping
1) In a blender or food processor with steel blade, add ricotta, milk or cream, liqueur and marmalade.
2) Process the mixture thoroughly until the ingredients are just mixed.
3) Transfer into a bowl and fold in the almonds.
4) Place inside... - 38.9186
Cannoli is what my roommate makes for all of us every Christmas it is an excellent dessert made with cream & cheese stuffing. - 35.7083
Ricotta Gnocchi With Smoked Tomato Sauce
Ricotta Gnocchi, is a classic dish which I truly enjoy doing. The ingredients that are used in this dish needs to be followed carefully, for good results. - 35.078
Sweet And Sour Eggplant With Ricotta Salata
1. In a saucepan, combine the water and sugar and stir over high heat until the sugar dissolves. Cook the syrup without stirring until a light amber caramel forms, about 2 minutes. Off the heat, add the vinegar. Cook the caramel over very low heat just until... - 29.2759
Join Cathy Lentine as she shows you how to make her yummy dessert recipe for Sicilian Pastry! - 0
Chocolate Ricotta Cream Puffs
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan, heat up the water. Add the butter and cook until it melts.
3. Once melted, turn off the heat and add in the flour.
4. Turn the heat back on low and cook until the flour is... - 0
Lemon Ricotta Sugar Cookies With Lemon Glaze
Bake sale time!! And these lemon ricotta sugar cookies are sure to be a hit! Soft, fluffy, chewy around the edges with a light, fresh lemon taste! Not to mention they are super easy to make and something about lemon just reminds me of a bright, sunny spring... - 0
Orange, Ricotta Pancakes
Just the lightest most flavorful pancakes on earth! Top them with homemade orange syrup and you’ll be in flavor heaven! - 0