- » Sweet Red Soup
Sweet Red Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet red soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet red soup recipes.
Korean Sweet red Bean Porridge
This warm sweet porridge made out of red beans with rice dumplings is a great dessert for a cold winter day and makes a delicious bowl of breakfast as well. It is a quick and easy recipe to make for a nutritious meal during the holiday season. The sweet and... - 109.819
Roasted Eggplant And Garlic Soup With Sweet Red Pepper
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Pierce the eggplant with a fork in several places.
Put it in a small roasting pan and cook for 15 minutes.
Break a whole bulb of garlic in half and add a half bulb to the roasting pan with the red pepper.
Bake the vegetables until... - 45.9229
Sweet Red Pepper Soup
1. In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil, over moderately low heat.
2. Add and sauté the onion until soft but not browned.
3. Tip the onions into a food processor or blender jar and add the peppers and jalapeno (if using).
4. Blend the mixture into a... - 47.8618
Sweet Red Pepper Soup
1.Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 180 degrees.
2.Take an ovenproof dish, put the peppers in it and bake for 15- 20 minutes.
3.Keep turning the peppers to avoid burning.
4.Allow them to cool.
5.Remove the skin and chop the flesh in small... - 50.0009
Zensei Red Bean Soup
Are you searching for a great oriental recipe for winters? Watch this video now and learn this amazing Zensei Red Bean Soup which is an absolute treat in winters. That’s not all, the chef also shows the step by step procedure to prepare the traditional Red... - 115.023
Rosemary Scented Sweet Red Pepper Bisque
1. Tie the medium sprigs of rosemary and the marjoram in a double thickness of cheesecloth. Wring lightly to release the volatile oils.
2. In a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over high heat until almost smoking, about 1 minute. Add the peppers and cook,... - 39.2475
Red Bell Pepper Soup
Here is a soup that looks as well as taste good! Red bell pepper soup is a nutritious soup which brings out the flavor of bell pepper in its taste. Garnish with sour cream or green herbs for a visual treat! - 103.794
Yum Cha Red Bean Soup
1. In a small bowl, mix together water and rice flour, to make thickener.
2. Using paring knife, scrape the white fibre off the tangerine peel.
3. In a tall saucepan, put the red beans with 400 ml of water.
4. Cover the saucepan and... - 83.0142
Roasted Bell Pepper And Carrot Soup With Tarragon And Pear
Carrot soups are an all time favorite and the chef here adds a little twist to it by combining it with tarragon and pear to give that amazing sweet flavor. She even provides some quick serving tips to impress your guest! A worth watch video to see step by... - 105.195
Sweet Bean Soup
Rinse beans in cold water.
Place rinsed beans and 7 cups water in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and reduce heat.
Simmer 3 to 4 hours until beans are tender.
Stir in sugar. - 28.6532
Sweet Corn Soup
1) In a saucepan melt butter and stir in chopped onion. Saute until transparent.
2) Pour corn on it.
3) Stir in milk and pepper.
4) Bring to boil, turn down heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
5) Add diced red pepper and green onions. Stir and cook for... - 43.1962
Black Bean Soup With Ham And Sweet Potatoes
Heat the oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onions and garlic and saute, stirring frequently, until limp about 5 minutes.
Add the green pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, until it is tender about 5 minutes more.
Stir in... - 42.9601
Oriental Sweet Corn Soup
Heat the stock in a large pan.
When hot add the corn, chicken, crab, ginger and onions.
Simmer gently over low heat for 10-15 minutes.
Add cornflour mixture and keep on stirring for sometime.
Add salt, pepper and sherry.
Serve hot garnished with parsley - 37.0806
Sweet Cherry Soup
1. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, 2 tablespoons water and cardamom powder. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In a large sized sauce pan, combine remaining water with cinnamon and grape juice. Bring to a boil.
3. Once boiled, add... - 44.3849
Sweet Peppers Soup
In a covered soup pot, saute the onions on medium heat in the butter or oil for about 3 minutes, until barely softened.
Add the bell peppers and cook, covered, until just soft, stirring occasionally.
In a blender or food processor, whirl the cooked onions and... - 39.6074
Sweet Rice Soup With Pine Nuts
Rinse rice in a medium-size bowl of cool water, removing any foreign material.
Pour off milky water.
Continue rinsing until water runs clear.
Cover rice with fresh water; soak overnight.
In a medium-size saucepan, simmer rice and water over... - 40.7741
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115
Tropical Fruit Gazpacho
Chill yourself with this a cold tropical fruit gazpacho on hottest days of summer. Watch this interesting video that presents an amazing recipe for gazpacho that can be made within no time. The recipe is simple and easy made with the any of the tropical... - 109.79
Quick and healthy is what you often wish to eat. For a vegetarian like you, we have a video with the traditional gazpacho recipe. It is simple and needs no cooking. Watch the chef as she blends the veggies and enjoy the recipe. - 121.936