Sweet Red Spread
- » Sweet Red Pepper Relish Spread
Sweet Red Pepper Relish Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet red pepper relish spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet red pepper relish spread recipes.
Huevos Rancheros With Sweet Pepper Relish
Pamper your loved ones with a hearty, satisfying breakfast with eggs, salsa and corn tortillas. Look at this video for an excellent huevos rancheros recipe with fried eggs served on corn tortillas and topped with a sweet pepper salsa. This is the best... - 146.984
Grilled Chicken With Sweet Onion Relish
For the chicken: Rinse the chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
Place the pieces in a large self-closing plastic bag.
In a small bowl, stir together the orange juice, honey, mustard, ginger and soy sauce.
Pour over the chicken.
Seal and marinate in the... - 42.5798
Tavern Relish is a unique vegetable relish that compliments any spread. You can serve this wonderful relish at home for a grand dinner. it! Try the Tavern Relish for yourself! - 41.5935
Cabbage And Carrot Relish
Cabbage And Carrot Relish is a tasty and mouthwatering side dish. You can fit this into any spread as the relish is freat with a number of different dishes! This Cabbage And Carrot Relish recipe is simply fantastic and you simply shouldnâ€™t miss it! - 38.0351
1. Preheat the grill or broiler. To make the pepper relish: In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat; saute the onion and sweet peppers for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in the water, sugar, vinegar, and salt. Lower the heat, cover, and simmer... - 32.1564
Classic Egg Salad Sandwiches
Monique creates her signature classic egg salad sandwiches which are hard to beat. These make a great snack and are ideal as a light summer supper as well. Ensure that you wrap and chill the sandwiches well for traveling. - 108.175
Deviled Egg Rounds
1. Cut eggs crosswise into thin slices; remove yolks and press through a sieve into a small bowl.
2. Set aside 16 of the prettiest white "rings" for Step 3, then chop the remaining ones and add to sieved egg yolk. Stir in 4 tablespoons of the mayonnaise or... - 31.0678
Vienna Salad Rolls
1 In a medium size bowl,mash the sausages with a fork. (No need to drain.)
2 Stir in the mayonnaise or salad dressing, hamburger relish, red pepper seasoning and lettuce.
3 In a small bowl,combine beets and onion.
4 Spread the frankfurter rolls with... - 40.8887
Deviled Egg Rounds
1) Cut eggs diagonally into thin slices.
2) Take out the yolks.
3) In a small bowl press the eggs through a sieve.
4) Keep aside 16 good white "rings".
5) Chop the remaining and mix with sieved egg yolk.
6) Add 4 tablespoons of... - 41.0548
Whole Garlic Appetizer
1) Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
2) Remove the outer covering from garlic heads and remove a 1/2 inch slice from top of each head, revealing meat of cloves, but leaving heads as it is.
3) Fry the garlic, onions, and peppercorns in oil quickly by... - 45.4762