- » Sweet Raisin Milk Rice
Sweet Raisin Milk Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet raisin milk rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet raisin milk rice recipes.
Rum And Raisin Rice Pudding
Soak the raisins in the rum for a few hours
Combine rice and salt, and cook the rice in one cup of milk with saffron, by simmering for 7-8 min till most of the milk is absorbed. Or just pressure cook it in milk for one whistle till half-cooked.
In the... - 43.3827
Cracked Rice And Raisins
1. Grind the rice in an electric blender until kernels are half their original size.
2. Combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Cover and simmer until rice is cooked, about 15 to 20 minutes. - 18.0335
Brown Rice With Almonds And Raisins
For health freaks brown rice is a truly good ingredient and here is a recipe to make a healthy dish out of the rice. Check out Sarah cooking Brown Rice with almonds and raisins which you can have for breakfast, over lunch or even dinner. Delicious, flavorful... - 110.704
Rice Raisin Pudding
1. Heat milk to boiling in a large saucepan. Add rice, sugar, and salt; stir and bring to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 45 minutes. Stir in raisins. Continue cooking about 15 minutes, or until rice is entirely soft when a kernel is pressed between... - 25.0584
Apple Raisin Rice Pudding
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Butter an ovenproof baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine the rice, apple-raisin mixture, ricotta cheese, and cinnamon.
Scoop into the prepared dish.
Pour the milk into a saucepan, add sugar substitute, and scald.
Do not boil.
Set... - 38.6402
Chantilly Raisin Rice Pudding
1. Combine raisins, milk, and cream in a saucepan; place over low heat.
2. Beat the eggs with the sugar, nutmeg, salt, and vanilla extract until thoroughly blended. Mix with the cooked rice. Stir the hot liquid with raisins into the rice mixture and turn into... - 24.883
Rice Raisin Apple Pudding
In a greased 2 quart casserole, layer: rice, raisins, apples, sugar and cinnamon.
Pour on milk almost to the top of apples.
Dot with butter.
Cover and bake at 325 degrees, 1 hour.
This may also be cooked in a heavy sauce pan on top of stove, by... - 34.379
Raisin Rice Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Combine all ingredients.
3. Set a 1 1/2-quart baking dish in shallow pan on oven rack. Pour water to 1-inch depth around dish. Pour pudding in baking dish.
4. Bake for 45 minutes or until knife inserted in pudding comes out... - 33.2686
Cranberry Raisin Rice And Cereal Pudding
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Butter or oil spray an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish or use a nonstick baking pan.
In a large bowl, mix together the cooked rice and cereal.
Stir in the raisins and cranberries.
In a bowl, mix together the milk, fructose, egg... - 39.6669
Unbaked Stove Top Creamy rice Pudding
Have you ever tried cooking rice pudding on stove top? If not, then try with this recipe. The video describes the process so nicely, that anyone can recreate this. Try yourself and you will surely prefer this process than baking. - 111.549
Vanilla Rice Pudding
Rice is so versatile that it can be used into any kind of preparation and here is a recipe to make a dessert out of it. Check out Melanie showing how to make Rice Pudding with cooked rice and other common sweeteners and dessert flavorings particularly... - 111.393
Boil the milk in a thick bottomed pan.(It is better not to do this in a non stick pan as milk becomes brown at the bottom of the pan ) if u do not have a thick bottomed pan use a pressure cooker.
Grind the basmathi rice in the mixer( do not grind it finely.... - 41.9375
Rice in desserts is not any uncommon and is particularly delicious. Here is chef Mike showing how to make Rice Pudding in a matter of minutes. A quick rice sweet treat with no fuss! - 103.976
Raisin And Rice Pudding
1) In a saucepan, add water to bring a boil over high heat.
2) Add rice to the boiling water.
3) Reduce heat and simmer this for another 30 minutes.
4) Add milk and raisins to the rice.
5) Increase heat and again allow this to boil.
6) Again reduce... - 46.3016
Homestead Series How To Cook Rice Pudding
Rice pudding has been loved since the ancient times. There was once a time when cooking it was a cumbersome task, but today, with videos like the one you are about to watch, rice pudding is a tasty treat that is simple to make and ready within a few minutes.... - 104.558
Arroz Con Dulce
Learn how to make Arroz con Leche (Arroz con Dulce) - a rice pudding made with coconut milk! This easy recipe teaches you step-by-step how to make my favorite desserts for Christmas - 0
Firini is a favourite dessert of Muslims,it is a form of plain Custard prepared from Milk and Rice Meal, made from crushed or ground soft Rice, soaked for 12 hours before cooking. - 35.2006
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add rice to butter and stir until well coated. Add boiling water and salt. Cook, stirring, until water is absorbed, 5 to 6 minutes. Add 1 cup hot milk and reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring, until milk is... - 30.0029
This is a dessert very popular in India. If cooked with patience, turns out to be really good. Please do not add any water to the milk. Let it cook till the milk get actually very viscous. - 45.4705
Sweet Scrambled Rice
1) In a bowl, soak the raisins in rum for several hours.
2) In the top part of the double boiler over boiling water, cook the rice, salt and 1 cup sugar in the milk for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the rice is tender and all... - 43.0316
Quinoa With Raisins And Apricots
Quinoa for breakfast? A great start to a great day. Rich in protein and fiber that is vital for cancer prevention. A great recipe that includes raisins and apricots. Watch this video to learn how to best cook quinoa. - 124.567
1) In a heavy saucepan, saute the rice in the melted butter, stirring continuously, until transparent and yellow.
2) Stir in the sugar, mace, cinnamon, raisins, almonds, milk and salt.
3) Cook covered over a low heat for 25 minutes, or until the rice... - 43.1911
Are you looking for Kheer Recipe? This recipe for Keer is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. The kheer is undoubtedly the most important dish of the array of Indian puddings. This traditional Indian dish is a delicious concoction of milk, rice and... - 48.4243
Creamy Rice Pudding
1. In large saucepan, combine rice, water, 1 1/2 cups of the skim milk, the sugar and salt. Bring to boiling point over medium heat, stirring constantly.
2. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, until rice is tender and mixture thickens and bubbles slowly... - 26.1882
La Sticky Rice Cakes (la 찹쌀떡)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. For the batter: In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the brown rice flour, sweet rice flour, baking powder. salt, sugar, heavy whipping cream and milk. Mix all the ingredients well... - 0
Those who are looking for a healthy sweet breakfast will really enjoy this porridge as it's different from the regular one we eat. You can enjoy eating this in festive days. The Cinnamon added in the porridge gives an amazing flavour to it. You will enjoy... - 105.432
Saucepan Rice Pudding
In medium heavy saucepan bring milk to boiling; stir in uncooked rice, raisins, and salt.
Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, till most of the milk is absorbed, 30 to 40 minutes.
Spoon into dessert dishes.
Dot with butter and sprinkle with a... - 29.262
Apple Raisin Squares With Walnuts
Preheat oven to 425Â°.
Oil or spray a 9 x 9 x 2-inch ovenproof dish or baking pan.
In a large bowl, sift together flour and baking powder.
Add sugar substitute and spice.
Whisk together until thoroughly mixed.
In a large bowl, use a fork or whisk to beat... - 39.848
Creamy Rice Lactose-free
1. In a large pot put rice, cinnamon stick, salt and water. Cook for 10 minutes.
2. Add sugar, butter and milk.
3. Simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Serve in a bowl, top it up with raisins, cinnamon powder and some more lactate milk. - 104.412
Tri-colored Carrot Rice Pudding
Indian rice pudding or kheer as said in the local language is the most frequently made traditional sweet dish festive offering. Tricolored rice pudding laced with carrots and green gram is the tweaked form of this classic dish to mark the Republic Day... - 0
Rice & Cauliflower Pudding
This Pudding is made out of Rice & Cauliflower. Adding cauliflower is unusual as the florets gets merged with rice and it tastes delicious. - 48.2804
Baked Rice Pudding
Just like my English grandmother used to make... Rich and creamy, not too sweet and perfect as an after supper treat. You could dress this up with some raisins if you like (even soak them in a little whiskey to plump them up). - 0
Pistachio Phirni - Pistachio Rice Pudding
Pistachio Phirni it is similar to a rice pudding or custard made without eggs. It has a wonderful smooth and creamy texture. This lovely dessert Fuses Middle Eastern and Asian flavors and is very easy to make. It can be made well in advance which makes it... - 51.9243
Doodh Aur Nariyal Ka Payas
Grind the grated coconut and extract 3 cups of thick milk.
Add 1 cup hot water and grind further.
Extract thin milk and keep aside.
Cook the rice in the thin coconut milk, adding one cup of water if needed.
When cooked, add the thick coconut milk and cook... - 35.9679
Arroz Con Leche
Are you upset that the rice pudding does not come out as thick and creamy as it should? Watch this video, the chef shares her recipe to make nice thick and creamy rice pudding. Rest of the recipe is almost the same. - 143.259
Creamy Baked Rice Pudding
In medium heavy saucepan bring 2 cups milk, uncooked rice, and raisins to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook over very low heat till rice is tender, about 15 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in butter till melted.
In mixing bowl combine eggs, 2 cups milk,... - 42.6874
- Put the rice, milk and cardamom in a pan, bring to boil and simmer gently until the rice is soft and the grains are starting to break up. This should take about 20-25 min.
- Keep stirring occassionaly so that milk doesnt stick to the pan
- Add almonds,... - 38.2928
Gur (jaggery) Ki Kheer.
Its my husband's favourite sweet dish.
If use Khajoor ka gur it will be more delicious. The Khajoor ka gur called in Begal" PATALI GUR".
In BANGLADESH kheer of PATALI GUR is very famous. My husband spend the major part of his child hood in... - 40.0606
Creamy Rice Pudding
Place rice in casserole and sprinkle in sugar.
Mix in milk and lemon rind.
Cover and microwave 18 minutes at MEDIUM-HIGH, stirring twice.
Add raisins, cream, fruit and cinnamon; incorporate well.
Continue microwaving 19 minutes covered, stirring... - 36.2748