- » Sweet Prune Whip
Sweet Prune Whip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet prune whip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet prune whip recipes.
Baked Prune Whip
Baked prune whip is a dessert made with mashed prunes combined with lemon essence and sugar with egg whites. Baked in oven the prune whip is served with custard sauce. - 32.3494
1. Combine butter or margarine, 1/2 cup of the flour, wheat germ and sugar in a imedium-size bowl; beat with a wooden spoon until well blended. Spread evenly over the bottom of a 9x9x2 inch baking pan.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 20 minuses, or until... - 32.8264
This sweet and tangy prune tart is so irresistibly good for those looking for a reason to enjoy. Whip it up in minutes and be proud of your culinary skills! - 36.9442
Coffee Coconut Prune Pie
This Coffee Coconut Prune Pie lets you enjoy the refreshing freshness of coffee, the tangy sweetness of coconut and the goodness of prunes. Try out this simple and easy to follow recipe for Coffee Coconut Prune Pie and just sit back and relish! - 46.5188
Prune Shortbread Dessert
1. To make crust, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or two knives until particles are fine. Press mixture firmly into an even layer in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking pan.
2. Bake at 350°F 10 to 12 minutes, or until... - 40.1176
Bavarian Prune And Apricot Torte
Sift the flour and rub in the butter with finger tips.
Mix in the sugar.
Beat egg yolks with vanilla extract and water and stir into dry ingredients.
Add a little water if necessary to give a soft dough.
Knead lightly on a floured board; pat out into a circle... - 41.9417
Cream Cheese Tart With Prunes
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium saucepan mix red wine, water, cinnamon stick, cloves, and prunes.
3. Boil the mixture for 1 minute and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Keep aside until ready to use.
5. In a large bowl beat cream... - 46.9322
Almond Fruit Cookies
Almond Fruit Cookies are absolutely healthy and delicious snack that can also be served as light dessert. You can serve it with some whipped cream or ice cream and make it exotic. Almond fruit cookies can also be made with vegan ingredients and make it... - 50.7462
Swedish Fruit Soup
In a 2 quart casserole, place prunes, raisins, apricots, apples, and cinnamon stick.
Add water and sugar; stir to blend.
Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 12 to 15 minutes (stirring every 5 minutes) or until apples are fork... - 40.9002
Surprise Chocolate Mousse
Place prunes in a 1-quart saucepan, adding water to cover. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer gently for 10 to 20 minutes until prunes are tender. Drain prunes.
Combine hot prunes and chocolate chips irt a blender or food processor. Process until mixture... - 31.6782
Glazed-plum Cheese Pie
Glazed plum cheese pie is a beautiful frozen pie topped with a glazed plum topping. The glazed plum cheese pie is made with cream cheese, milk, heavy whipped cream and piled in a graham cracker crust and served chilled. - 44.0046
Sago Orange Or Lemon Sauce
Deliciously sweet and amazingly gorgeous sago orange or lemon sauce is truly a wonderful treat for the whole family. Yes my family is in love with this sago orange or lemon sauce and I assure even yours will like it equally. Just give it a try and sit back... - 35.3645
.wonderful Plum Crunch
Combine prunes and brown sugar.
Spoon into 11 1/2x7 1/2x1 1/2 inch baking dish.
Sift together dry ingredients; add egg, tossing with fork till mixture is crumbly; sprinkle evenly over plums.
Drizzle with butter.
Bake in moderate oven (375Â°) about 45... - 31.187
Dried Fruit Compote
The dried fruit compote is a sweet and fruity dessert made with cooked dry fruits in marsala or orange juice. Simmered to tenderness, the fruit compote can be served warm or chilled withsome whipped cream. - 32.9417
Scandinavian Fruit Soup A Dessert
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, add fruits, sugar and cinnamon and pour over the water, half the beer and the orange juice.
2. Place pan over a medium flame and bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
3. Reduce the flame and... - 47.4581
Winter Fruit Salad
Dried fruit, nicely prepared, makes an excellent compote or salad.
You can also mix in fresh fruit available in winter, such as orange sections or green grapes.
Put the dried fruit in a large bowl, cover with 5 cups of water and soak overnight.
Measure off 2... - 44.8749