- » Sweet Prune
Sweet Prune Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet prune recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet prune recipes.
Sweet And Sour Rabbit With Prunes
1) In a large bowl, place the rabbit pieces and onion, pour in the wine and allow to marinate overnight.
2) Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
3) In a flameproof casserole dish, transfer the rabbit and wine; discard the... - 44.1234
Sweet Pickled Prunes
1. In a large mixing bowl or basin, combine the prunes with sugar, vinegar, water and cinnamon.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and leave to marinate overnight.
3. Sterilize 2 preserve jars with tight fitting lids, by heating in the oven or... - 36.9456
Sweet Spiced Prunes
Place all the ingredients in a saucepan and simmer gently until the prunes are plump and the syrup is reduced until almost none remains. - 30.6695
You May Also Like!
Sweet Potato Prune Casserole
Arrange layer of sweet potatoes at bottom of oiled casserole.
Arrange layer of prunes on top.
Alternate layers of potatoes and prunes until all are used.
Blend remaining ingredients together.
Pour over potatoes and prunes.
Bake at 350Â° F. for about 45... - 34.6848
Sweet Potato And Prune Tzimmes
1. Wash prunes. Soak it in boiling water for 30 minutes.
2. Chop beef in 6 to 8 pieces.
3. In a Dutch oven, melt fat.
4. Add beef and onions. Brown it.
5. Add salt and pepper.
6. Cover and cook over low flame for one hour.
7. Add prunes... - 45.9136
Lamb And Prunes With Almonds Sweet Meat
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine lamb and salt and mix well. Keep aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine rest of the ingredients (apart from prunes) and mix well. Keep aside.
3. In a heavy bottomed casserole pot, melt butter.
4. When... - 45.9594
Lemony Prune Flan
Check out for this magnificent lemony prune flan that is so appealing. The video here demonstrates an effortless way to prepare a terrific flan. Look out for this outstanding video and add a special touch to your party menu with this irresistible lemony prune... - 99.518
Prune Fritters can be a healthy food for the kids. Kids often dislike eating fruits and food in general, they like fried and junk food. These fried prune fritters fit the bill well. Serve them with hot sauce or sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on them. - 45.3226
1. Combine butter or margarine, 1/2 cup of the flour, wheat germ and sugar in a imedium-size bowl; beat with a wooden spoon until well blended. Spread evenly over the bottom of a 9x9x2 inch baking pan.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 20 minuses, or until... - 31.551
Baked Prune Whip
Baked prune whip is a dessert made with mashed prunes combined with lemon essence and sugar with egg whites. Baked in oven the prune whip is served with custard sauce. - 30.4497
Dried Plum Bars
If you’re looking for a healthy after-school snack for your kids or a sweet treat to brown bag to the office, try these Dried Plum Bars. They’re made with heart-healthy rolled oats as the “crust” of the cookie and dried plums for the filling. Dried... - 134.537
Did you know that prunes are excellent to taste with great health benefits? Take a look at this fantastic video that shares a simple way to transform prunes into a flavorful sauce. The video updates about the calorie and fiber content of prunes with a... - 119.197
Prune Molasses Cookies
Prune Molasses Cookies are simple and low fat cookies. these cookies are very easy to make and need no other addition to make them healthier or yummier. Try this recipe of prune molasses cookies and serve to your family and friends. - 46.7095