- » Sweet Potato Quiche
Sweet Potato Quiche Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sweet Potato Quiche recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sweet Potato Quiche recipes.
Ginger Sweet Potato Quiche
1. Roll out pastry to 3 mm/1/8 in thick and use to line a greased, deep 23 cm/9 in tart tin. Chill for 30 minutes, then prick base and sides of pastry case with a fork, line with nonstick baking paper and fill with uncooked rice. Bake at 200°C/400°F/Gas 6... - 38.7604
You May Also Like!
Smoked Salmon Quiche With Potato Pastry
1. To make the pastry, cook the diced potato in a pan of lightly salted boiling water for about 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain well through a colander and return the potato to the pan. Mash until smooth and set aside to cool while you make the pastry.
2.... - 40.1802
Spiced Sweet Potato Apple Bake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coat 9-inch glass pie plate or quiche dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Spread sweet potatoes evenly in dish.
Arrange apple slices on top.
Sprinkle apples with cinnamon.
Melt apple jelly in small saucepan.
Brush over apples to... - 28.8953
Easy Seafood Quiche
Spray a 10" deep-dish pie plate with no-stick spray; set aside.
Drain the potatoes well, squeezing excess liquid from them.
In a medium bowl, stir together the potatoes, 1/4 cup of the egg substitute and 1/4 cup of the flour.
Pat the mixture in the bottom and... - 43.7397
Cheese And Vegetable Quiche
Place cottage cheese in container of an elec-rric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Add egg substitute, milk, basil, and pepper, process until smooth.
Pour oil in a large nonstick skillet; place over medium heat... - 40.0605
Sweet Potato Pudding
Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
Pour into a greased, 9-inch, deep-dish pieplate or quiche dish.
Place steaming rack in wok, fill wok with water to about 1 inch below rack.
Heat water to boiling, set pudding on steaming rack.
Cover wok, and reduce heat,... - 29.6513
Hearty Sausage Mini Quiches
1. Line a muffin-cup pan with foil cups.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Take a large mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
4. Whisk lightly with a fork to blend well.
5. Stir in the sausage meat and set aside.
6. Take a skillet... - 46.0987