- » Sweet Potato Puree
Sweet Potato Puree Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet potato puree recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet potato puree recipes.
Baked Parsley Crusted Cod Fillet With Yam And Butternut Puree
Want a main dish recipe that will knock everyone socks off and earn you loads of compliments? Then this video is just the thing for you. Learn to make a tasty, healthy recipe that the guests will fall in love with. Watch to know more! - 77.5179
Pork Chops With Sweet Potato Puree And Cranberry Relish
Combine sugar and orange juice concentrate in a small saucepan; add cranberries.
Cook over medium heat 8 minutes or until cranberries begin to pop.
Remove from heat, and stir in pecans.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Bake potatoes at 400° for 45 minutes or... - 42.8522
Buttermilk Sweet Potato Puree
Put potatoes in a microwavable bowl with water and partially cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave until fork-tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
Transfer potatoes to a food processor.
Add buttermilk, butter, salt, and cardamom.
Process until smooth.
Serve hot. - 31.7516
Sweet Potato Puree With Chestnuts
1. Cut potato into 1/2 -inch (1 1/2 -cm) rounds and trim away the slightly discolored outer section, or "ring," just below the skin (about 1/8 inch [1/2 cm]) and discard. Soak remaining potato in cold water for about 30 minutes.
2. Drain potato and place in a... - 29.641
Microwave Sweet Potato Puree With Apples
1. In casserole dish, combine butter and onion; microwave at High for 2 minutes or until onion is softened. Add sweet potatoes and apples; drizzle with maple syrup. Cover and microwave at High for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring once, until sweet potatoes are very... - 25.0955
You May Also Like!
Sweet Potato And Pear Puree
Peel potatoes and cut into thirds. Boil in a large pot until tender, about 45 minutes. Drain well.
Pare, core, and halve pears.
Squeeze juice from lemon into a medium saucepan. Add pears and enough water to fill bottom 2"of pan. Poach pears over medium-high... - 36.0339
Homemade Baby Food - Sweet Potato And Carrot Puree
Feed your baby healthy homemade baby food with this wholesome tasty baby food sweet potato and carrot puree recipe. After Baby is ready for more than cereal, vegetables are commonly the next solid food introduced. Sweet potatoes are a good choice because they... - 111.773
Butternut Squash Apple Sweet Potato Puree
1. Peel butternut squash and cut it into cubes.
2. Bake butternut squash, apple slices and sweet potatoes in the oven at 450*C for 40-45 minutes.
3. Blend these baked fruits with pumpkin pie spice to make puree.
4. Fill this puree into... - 107.868
Sweet Potato And Carrot Puree
Scrub potatoes and cut a small, deep slit in the top of each.
Set on the center rack of a preheated 375Â°F.oven and bake for about 1 hour, or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
Meanwhile, peel and trim the carrots and cut them into 1-inch... - 42.2559
Sweet Potatoes And Apples
1. Scrub the sweet potatoes, cover with the boiling salted water, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon molasses with 1/4 cup of the butter in a skillet. Add the apple slices and turn to coat with... - 29.8809
Turnip And Potato Puree
turnip and potato puree is a flavorful vegetable puree. Spiced with ginger, garlic and others, the turnip and potato puree makes a delicious sauce like preparation that can be used in casseroles. Fruited with apple, this vegetable puree is quite savory. - 35.9977
Sweet Potato Peanut Butter Soup
1 ln a 4-quart Dutch oven or large saucepan, combine the stock, water, onion, celery, garlic, sweet potatoes, bay leaf, thyme, and red pepper sauce and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Adjust the heat so that the mixture simmers gently, cover, and cook for... - 32.7514
Chestnut And Potato Puree
Cover potatoes with 2 quarts salted water and cook un tender.
In a food processor fitted with a steel blade process chestnut puree until smooth.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Mash the drained potatoes until smooth with 8 tablespoons (1 stick) of the... - 43.4386
Leek And Potato Puree
Trim roots and most, but not all, of the green leaves from leeks, leaving each leek about 7 inches long.
Split down to but not through the base and wash thoroughly.
Bring 3 quarts salted water to a boil in a pot, add leeks, and cook until tender, about 15... - 36.0579