Sweet Potato Cake
- » Sweet Potato Pound Cake
Sweet Potato Pound Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet potato pound cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet potato pound cake recipes.
Sweet Potato Hazelnut Pound Cake
1. To make the sweet potato puree for the cake, roast the potatoes in an oven at 350°F for 50 to 60 minutes until soft.
2. When tender, peel the potatoes and place them in a strainer set over a bowl.
3. Allow the potatoes to drain overnight.
4.... - 48.925
Sweet Potato Hazelnut Pound Cake
THE DAY BEFORE making the cake, preheat the oven to 350°F.
Bake the sweet potato until tender, 50 to 60 minutes.
When the potato is cool enough to handle, remove the skin and put the flesh in a small strainer set over a bowl.
Let sit overnight in the... - 44.6408
Sweet Potato Cake
Beat egg in a medium-sized mixing bowl until light lemon colored and fluffy.
Beat in sweet potatoes and cinnamon.
Add cake mix and water alternately in small amounts, beating well after each addition.
Beat a minute more.
Pour into wax paper lined or greased... - 32.9374
Sweet Potato Cakes
Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Coat a nonstick griddle or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
For each cake, spoon about 1/4 cup potato mixture onto hot griddle or skillet; flatten slightly with a spatula.
Cook 4 minutes on each side... - 28.1189
Sweet Potato Sausage Cakes
Combine all ingredients and blend well.
Put in 1- to 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Bake, covered, in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for about 45 minutes, uncovering for last 15 minutes. - 22.5656
Sweet Potato Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (75°C.)
2) In a blender add one-half of tofu, egg, maple syrup, orange rind and vanilla. Process on low speed.
3) Transfer the mixture into a large bowl.
4) Add the remaining tofu and egg white. Blend till... - 47.0372
Sweet Potato And Zucchini Latkes
this Hanukkah favorite yields a delightfully crispy and slightly sweet pancake. Prepare the batter just before cooking to prevent excess liquid and soggy cakes; pour off any excess liquid while cooking, if necessary. These lacy latkes are delicate, so don't... - 36.8082
As part of the Philadelphia Magazine Guide to Holiday Entertaining, Chef John Gallagher of the Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College makes his own holiday favorite, Stollen. Stollen is traditional German bread made with fruit and crusted with cinnamon and... - 121.403
Winter Potatoes Anna With Butter Squash
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Place the oven rack in the center of the oven.
Generously brush a 9-inch glass pie plate with 2 tablespoons of the melted butter.
Cut the potatoes and sweet potato into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
Soak the baking potato and... - 35.4894
Egg And Sausage Cake
1. Preheat the broiler. Prick the sausages all over with a fork. Place them on the broiler rack 4 inches from the heat. Broil for 10 minutes, turning once. Remove from the broiler and slice into 1/4-inch rounds.
2. While the sausages are broiling, heat 4... - 32.1415
Once A Week Kitchen Crispy Crab Cakes
If you have sudden guests over and want to make something impressive but do not have time to prepare, this recipe of spicy and crispy crab cakes is what you should be pulling out. It is easy and does not need much preparation. These are a crowd please and an... - 101.289
Betty's Crispy Crab Cake Sandwich
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Crab Cake Sandwich. The inspiration for this sandwich was two-fold. I recently uploaded Dill Pickle Remoulade Sauce, and, since that sauce is wonderful with seafood, I wanted you to have an easy seafood dish to... - 125.84
Country Style Green Beans Cooked In Pressure Cooker
Green beans are a great way to add crunch and color to your platter. Betty cooks up yet another all-time-Southern favorite — country style green beans cooked in pressure cooker. Not only do they make for a sumptuous side dish, but also bring loads of health... - 92.7297
Quick And Easy Pecan-crusted Oven-broiled Chicken Breasts
One of all time holiday favorites, pecan-crusted chicken breasts makes for a toothsome indulgence. Not only that, it also makes a stunning centerpiece on your holiday table and is wonderful to make. Yes, Betty's recipe takes some extra effort to make, but... - 103.65
Deep-fried Tilapia Fish Bites With Panko Bread Crumbs
Looking for an easy one-pan entrée? Betty packs for you a sustainable, good-for-you entremets that isn't just tasty, but also a breeze to make. Finger sized fish bites seasoned and dipped into panko bread crumbs is one dish that even the kids can't resist.... - 102.607
Festive Canadian Supper
1) Place the jelly roll on a cake plate. In a bowl, add jam, marmalade and orange juice. Mix well and brush over the jelly roll.
2) Using a rotary beater, beat the heavy cream with confectioner's sugar, cocoa and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat till... - 42.8951
Sempio Dakgalbi (춘천 닭갈비)
1. On a chopping board, place the chicken breast pieces and slice them into 1 x ½ inch inch strips. Transfer the cut pieces in a bowl.
2. In the same bowl, add and combine the cooking wine, black pepper and 2/3 packet of the DakGalBi sauce with... - 121.41
Japanese Vegetable Tempura
Prepare vegetables before you begin cooking Cut carrots crosswise into 4 inch lengths, then cut each piece lengthwise into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Slice eggplant into 1/4 inch thick triangular pieces.
Cut green pepper into 1/4 inch wide strips.
Halve mushrooms... - 44.8285
Gado Gado With Spicy Peanut Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the potatoes until tender, 12 to 20 minutes, depending on size; drain. When cool enough to handle, peel and slice.
2. In another saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the cauliflower until just tender,... - 40.2855