- » Sweet Potato Pie
Sweet Potato Pie Recipes
Sweet potato pie is one of the offbeat pie varieties made by filling unbaked pie shells with a mix of sweet potatoes, milk, sugar, eggs, seasonings, and spices, which are then baked in oven until puffy. The taste of ... More »
Easy Sweet Potato Pie
Looking for an easy sweet potato pie recipe? Check out this recipe for a sweet potato pie using canned sweet potatoes. No scrubbing or peeling involved, just mix it all together and bake it up a beautiful potato pie. - 126.471
Sweet Potato Pie Recipe: How To Make Easy, Southern Sweet Potato Pie
This is quite a refreshing dessert. This video illustrates how to prepare sweet potato pie which is served with whipped cream. The flavor from the sweet potato is enhanced when seasoned with warm spices, sugar, cream and butter to make a gooey sweet pie that... - 123.689
Rosalie's Sweet Potato Pie With Marshmallow Meringue
1. First separate the egg yolks from the whites and in a large mixing bowl whip the egg whites until stiff and firm, keep it aside.
2. Make firm dough by using the crust mix ingredients and line the baking dish with the pie crust.
3. Boil 3... - 118.39
Sweet Potato Pie With Crumb Topping
Sometimes using dehydrated products can be fun and intelligent too. Just like the chef in this video, who uses some dehydrated ingredients to make sweet potato pie. - 112.866
Unbaked Sweet Potato Pie
The only cooking process involved in this sweet potato pie is to steam the sweet potato. Rest of the process is just simple mixing and serving, without any baking. How to do that? Just watch this video and prepare this fabulous dessert within minutes. - 109.993
Traditional Sweet Potato Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, stir together mashed cooked sweet potatoes, light brown sugar, milk, well-beaten eggs, salt, and ground cinnamon. Beat well, until completely blended.
3. Pour into unbaked pie... - 109.624
Gran's Old South Sweet Potato Pie
This is from our Gran who lived her life in Arkansas... Whipping the egg whites gives this pie a very light & airy texture. - 107.151
Baked Sweet Potato Pie
Enjoy a golden sweet potato pie for tea time! Nothing like a warm pie fresh out of the oven using sweet potatoes! Lisa show you how in this video! - 96.7401
Sweet Potato Pie With Walnut And Oats
Make an ordinary pie special ! This video shows you how to make a wonderful recipe of ordinary pie loaded with the goodness of sweet potato. Rich and creamy, this pie is soft at the core and crunchy with the combination of walnuts. With a crispy crust made... - 95.7687
Uncle Billy's Sweet Potato Pie
Lightly butter a 9-inch pie pan.
Roll out the pastry dough and fit it into the pie pan.
Refrigerate until ready to bake.
In the bowl of an electric mixer combine the sweet potatoes and 1/2 cup butter.
Add the granulated sugar, flour, vanilla, 1/4 teaspoon... - 49.2314
Sweet Potato Almond Crustless Pie
1) Preheat oven hot to 425° F.
2) In a bowl mix sweet potatoes, oil and honey.
3) In a bowl beat egg yolks and add to it.
4) Mix salt and cinnamon thoroughly.
5) In a bowl mix almonds with milk.
6) Add it to the first mixture.
7) In a... - 45.534
Sweet Potato Molasses Pie
In a medium saucepan cook raw sweet potatoes in enough boiling salted water to cover for 20 to 25 minutes or till tender.
Cool slightly and peel.
Mash cooled or canned sweet potatoes. (You should have 1 1/2 cups.)
Prepare Pastry for Single... - 45.2713
Sweet Potato Mince Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Take a saucepan and add sweet potatoes, milk, sugar, egg, seasonings, rind and margarine to it and cook it over low heat for about 3 minutes. Ensure that the mixture is stirred at regular intervals. ... - 44.5786
Crunch Top Sweet Potato Pie
Spread coconut for crust in a 9-inch glass pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Microwave 2 tablespoons butter in a small glass custard cup at HIGH 1 minute.
Mix melted butter into coconut.
Spread crust evenly in pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH 2... - 44.3381
Sweet Potato Praline Pie
Dough: Mix together all of the dough ingredients.
Stir with a fork until thoroughly mixed.
Shape this mixture into a ball and place on a surface that has been dusted with flour.
Roll the pastry into a circle large enough to fit a 9-10 inch pie pan or one... - 42.3276
Grandma's Sweet Potato Pie
1. Prepare Pastry Dough as directed through chilling.
2. Meanwhile, if using fresh sweet potatoes, in 3-quart saucepan, combine sweet potatoes and enough water to cover; heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until tender, about 30... - 40.1925
Sweet Potato Buttermilk Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Pour 1 1/2 inches of water into a 3-quart stockpot with a strainer basket and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the sweet potatoes, cover, and steam until fork-tender, about 20 minutes. Strain the sweet... - 39.8383
So Good Sweet Potato Pie
Mix all ingredients well with hand mixer.
Pour into unbaked pie shell.
Bake at 375° until done.
Cover edges of crust with foil paper to keep from overbrowning. - 38.4317
Sweet Potato Mince Pie
This Sweet Potato Mince Pie is a wonderful dessert treat which has been a favorite for generations! Here's a simple and quick recipe for you to follow to make your own homamade Sweet Potato Mince Pie without any flaw! - 36.435
No Crust Sweet Potato Pie
Combine all the ingredients except whipped cream in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
Spoon mixture into a 9-inch pie plate.
Bake at 450Â° for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Serve warm or cool with a... - 23.3158
Sweet Potato Pie Recipes By Category