- » Sweet Potato Patty
Sweet Potato Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet potato patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet potato patty recipes.
Sweet Potato Brown Rice Patties
Looking for a healthy snack? Try these yummy Sweet Potato Brown Rice Patties. The snack is packed with healthy ingredients and is high on taste too. Watch the video now. - 93.64
Grass Fed Beef Patty With Asparagus And Sweet Potatoes
Grass Fed Beef Patty with Asparagus and Sweet Potatoes is a simple yet elegant meal. It is also an extremely well balanced meal that takes care of all your required nutritional needs. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon Appétit! - 93.685
Sweet Potato And Leek Patties
1) Preheat the grill or broiler to medium.
2) Peel and cut the potatoes and into 3/4 inch thick pieces.
3) In a pan with water, place the potatoes and boil for 10-15 minutes. Drain well and mash, then keep aside to cool.
4) Saute the... - 46.7659
Hamburgers With Sweet Potatoes
Hamburgers With Sweet Potatoes is a comparatively very easy fast food you can think of making on a busy day. The mention of hamburgers and my entire family, especially my kids get dizzy with excitement and that is exactly why I make this Hamburgers With Sweet... - 35.7167
Coconut Sweet And Sour Patties
Place the potatoes in a pressure cooker, add water and cook till soft. Empty out in a thali, peel, sprinkle some salt on the potatoes and mash till you have a silky soft deposit. Set aside.
Place the grated coconut in a thali. Sprinkle the raisins, tiny nuts,... - 39.7258
Aloo Tikka - Potato Patties With A Twist
The famous Aaloo Tikki is a great snack. However, I have added sweet potatoes to it to give it a different flavor. Also I steam the potatoes in order to keep all the nutrients. Try this very simple way of making this snack that you will love. - 20.8867
Korean Hamburger With Sweet Potato Coleslaw And Fries
It's unlikely you'll ever get to try a hamburger in Korea, but James wants you to know that they exist, and that they're delicious. If you have never tastes a Korean Hamburger, then watch this video and learn how to make one! It’s meaty, sweet, creamy,... - 109.71
Betty's Holiday Pecan-crusted Yam Patties ☆
The best thing to do for holidays is to have some quick and easy snack recipes handy to manage the surprise guests. These Pecan Crusted Yam Patties are a perfect example. This is a great holiday recipe. It requires very few ingredients and steps, and it can... - 119.785
Sweet Potato Ham Puffs
1) Combine the ham, milk, mustard and pepper, then shape the mixture into 4 flat patties maching the sliced pineapple.
2) In a flat greased casserole, place the pineapple and top over with the ham patties.
3) Blend the sweet potatoes and butter... - 37.6528
Sweet Potato Fritters
1. Place zucchini and apple on a triple layer of paper towels. Cover with more towels and press down to squeeze out all excess moisture. Transfer to a bowl and add sweet potato, onion, eggs, 3 tablespoons of the bake mix, and salt. If mixture seems runny, add... - 28.7781
Combine all ingredients and bind with as much milk powder as mixture will hold.
Shape into patties and arrange in oiled baking pan.
Broil each side until browned. - 24.5808
Mumbai Ragda Patties
Mumbai Ragda Patties is one of the most popular street food in Maharashtra. The dish consists of two parts, Ragda is prepared with white peas and Patties is made of potatoes. This dish makes for a great snack and is savored by all age groups. Watch the video... - 114.023
Sophisticated Salmon Patties Or Salmon Loaf
1. In a large bowl, combine fresh and smoked salmon, potatoes, onion, parsley, lemon juice, dill and pepper.
2. Combine egg and cream; stir into salmon mixture; mix well.
3. Divide into four portions and shape into burgers with hands.
4. In a large skillet,... - 32.8423
Chutney (Green chutney) :
1. Clean the bunch of coriander leaves and pudina and put it in the blender.
2. Then put curd, green chillies, salt and blend them into a fine paste.
Red garlic chutney :
Take a blender and put red chilli powder, garlic flakes and... - 45.4947
Vegetable Cutlets (masala Burger Patties)
In a mood of making cutlets, then you should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make these tasty cutlets which can be baked or fried. They are easy to prepare and a mouth watering snack. You can serve the cutlets with chutney or ketchup. Don't... - 111.152
Ragda Patties Chowpatty Style
1. Soak the white peas overnight. Or if you are in hurry, soak them for 4 hours in hot water. Wash and add some salt and water. Pressure cook till soft.
2. Dip bread slices in water for just a moment and squeeze them to remove excess water. Mix them with... - 44.5727
Sweet Potato Cookies
Beat together the sugar, acesulfame-K, and cream cheese until smooth.
Add all the other ingredients except the chopped apple.
Beat the mixture well, then stir the apple in.
Drop the batter by tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet coated with non-stick cooking... - 39.0067
Vegan Sweet Potato Burger
1.In a microwave safe bowl place the sweet potatoes. Microwave until soft. Once done mash it with a fork.
2.Add garlic, paprika, coriander,red onion, pepper,sweetcorn and bread crumbs and mix it well.
3.Shape the mixture into patties and... - 0
Spicy Sweet Potato Cutlets
1. In a large pot bring salted water to a boil.
2. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain and cool.
3. In a large bowl, mash together potatoes and bread cubes.
4. Mix in egg, salt, cayenne, jalapeno and cilantro.... - 120.749
Vegan Veggie Burger
It’s time to get over your fascination for the store-bought burgers and fall in love with homemade veggie burgers. Chock full of nutrition and flavor, these hearty, flavorful, moist burgers would even impress the most hard-core carnivore. Plus, it’s so... - 144.663
Thai Sweet Corn Cutlets By Tarla Dalal
This recipe will be unlike any cutlet you have tried so far -- it is not made of potatoes, spinach, raw bananas or any of the usual stuff! the thai sweet corn cutlet is made from a contrasting combination of juicy sweet corn kernels and fierily pungent red... - 0
Teriyaki Swordfish Burgers With Sweet Pickled Ginger Salsa
These teriyaki swordfish burgers with pickled ginger salsa may be a little time consuming but well worth the effort in taste. the sowrdfish burgers are prepared with a triyaki sauce mix along with eggs and bread crumbs. Served on buns with teriyaki sauce and... - 45.0781
1 Cook sweet potatoes or yams, covered, in boiling salted water in a large saucepan 30 minutes, or until tender; drain.
Cool until easy to handle; peel.
2 Mash potatoes slightly in a large bowl, then beat in butter or margarine, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt,... - 40.7114
Corn And Potato Cakes
Preheat oven to 400°.
Spray baking sheet with nonstick coating.
Cook potatoes in boiling, salted water until tender, 12-15 minutes.
Drain potatoes and mash coarsely with a potato masher; set aside to cool.
Add corn, bacon, scallions, 1/4 cup panko, parsley,... - 45.6227
The Cranburger Bro are eaten up even before it reaches the table. Sometimes I even have to hide them so that there is some left over for the my husband. Try preparing this irresistible Cranburger Broil for yourself! - 34.9263
Braised Pork Chops With Pears And Onions
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a heavy 12-inch skillet with an ovenproof handle and a cover, heat the butter and oil over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the pork chops and cook, uncovered, for 4 minutes on each side, or until browned. Remove... - 31.4403
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 113.379
Stuffed Frankfurter Wrap Arounds
1. Preheat the griddle to 325°.
2. On a lightly oiled electric griddle, arrange frozen potato patties and saute them for 15 minutes.
3. Slit the frankfurters in lengthwise manner up to the bottom, and fill with sweet -pickle relish... - 31.9786
Veggie Burger For Vegetarians
If you like trying out different types of burgers then you must check this out. Chef Bhavna makes this delicious burgers in Indian style. This is an easy and tasty recipe. You can use the bun bread and serve the burger with fries. Do watch the interesting... - 106.672
Rice Burgers With Lentils And Baked Fries
Ever heard of healthy burgers and fries? Here is a great recipe for you! Brown rice and lentil burgers and baked fries!! Watch this video and follow the instructions step-by-step. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this is a great way to treat yourself... - 137.707
Mushroom Swiss Burger
Learn How to Make a roasted portobello mushroom burger with aged swiss cheese and balsamic grilled sweet onions and a side of rosemary potatoes. - 129.25
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/ gas 4.
2. Using a fork, prick potatoes, place on oven shelf and bake for 90 min or till thoroughly cooked.
3. Keep aside to cool till it can be handled.
4. Halve the potatoes, take out a bowl and scoop... - 45.0768
Ragda Chat - Indian Chaat
Though “Chaat” is very popular Snack, I call this Ragda Chaat a ‘complete meal’. It has got enough protein, calories yet can be treated as healthy when you make it fresh right in your home kitchen using limited oil and fresh ingredients. So here you... - 0
Betty's Crispy Crab Cake Sandwich
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Crab Cake Sandwich. The inspiration for this sandwich was two-fold. I recently uploaded Dill Pickle Remoulade Sauce, and, since that sauce is wonderful with seafood, I wanted you to have an easy seafood dish to... - 125.84
Big Island Beef Burger With Chipotle Aioli
1. In a large mixing bowl, take the ground beef.
2. Add the granulated garlic and the onion powder. Mix well.
3. Form a patty between the palm of your hands and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Throw it on the pre heated grill and cook on both... - 100.129
Filipino Shrimp Fritters
Take a look at this unique way to make a delicious and crispy Filipino shrimp fritters. View this excellent video that shows an interesting and easy recipe that you would surely like to try. Include this flavorful dish in your party menu and it would... - 113.893
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905