- » Sweet Potato Paste
Sweet Potato Paste Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet potato paste recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet potato paste recipes.
Beef And Sweet Potato Stew
1. Bring the beef broth to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the beef, cover, and boil for 3 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink, stirring frequently to break up any large clumps.
2. Add the sweet potatoes, onion, garlic, cayenne pepper, thyme,... - 28.9463
Spicy Sweet-potato Pie
Mash sweet potatoes into fine paste; mix in sugar, cinnamon, allspice, and salt.
Mix milk and butter; stir into potato mixture.
Mixture will be fairly liquid.
Pour into unbaked pastry shell.
Bake at 350°F 40 to 45 minutes. - 32.9414
Andouille Sausage And Sweet Potato Soup
Recipe from The Sweet Potato Lover’s Cookbook: More than 100 ways to enjoy one of the world’shealthiest foods by Lyniece North Talmadge and Madeleine Watt (Cumberland House; November 2010; 9781402239113; $14.99 U.S./ $17.99 CAN; cooking). Click here to... - 29.9175
Sweet Potato Soup
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, combine potatoes and 6 cups of the broth.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat, cover, and boil gently until potatoes are soft enough to mash readily (about 20 minutes).
With a slotted spoon, transfer potatoes to a food... - 32.9548
Mashed Sweet Potato Caramel
Left-over sweet potatoes, either baked or boiled, may be used for this dish.
Mash potatoes and add sufficient milk or cream to make a smooth, soft paste.
Season with pepper and salt.
Put into a well-greased casserole.
Pour in thick maple sirup heated with... - 28.0162
Thai Banana And Sweet Potato Fritters
Thai banana and sweet potato fritters is an amazing recipe that is preferred as a wonderful snack for kids and adults . Here the chef has prepared these crispy fritters that would serve as a great all time snack for a party or get-together any other ... - 103.271
Crispy Thai Sweet Potato Fritters
Crispy Thai sweet potato fritters is a snack with a difference. This is a quick and easy recipe that you can prepare in just a few minutes. The chef here has presented this recipe in such an easy manner that you can prepare the same in your own kitchen. Now... - 104.699
Lentil And Sweet Potato Curry
Planning what to served the guests tonite…here is a video which shows how to make a delectable curry of lentils and sweet potatoes. The curry is delicious and pairs well with breads and rice. Your guests are going to love it! - 127.612
Sweet Potato And Tofu Curry
1. Heat peanut oil and chilli oil (if using) in a wok or large saucepan over a medium heat, add tofu and stir-fry until brown on all sides. Remove, drain on absorbent kitchen paper and set aside.
2. Using absorbent kitchen paper, wipe wok or saucepan clean,... - 39.3318
Ragout Of Pork With Sweet Potatoes
Place onion in a 2-quart casserole.
Cover and microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Add potato and next 7 ingredients, stirring well.
Cover and microwave at HIGH 10 minutes.
Add pork; cover and microwave at HIGH 10 minutes or until potato is tender.
Add peas; cover... - 36.8106
Sweet Potato Fries In Cajun Style
Who does not like potato fries and what if you are given a healthier and equally tasty option? We are talking about the sweet potato fries. These fries are wonderful and go with lot of dishes. In this video the chef shows how to make sweet potato fries in... - 148.838
Sweet Potato Stem Side Dish (고구마 줄기무침)
1. Take the fresh sweet potato stems and peel off the top and bottom part of the stem in order to remove the skin. After removing the skin of all the stems, wash them twice in cold water before boiling.
2. In a large pot, add the sweet potato... - 0
Beef Brisket With Sweet Potato Melange
Trim fat from brisket.
Place onion in a large Dutch oven; top with meat.
Arrange orange slices over meat.
Combine juice and next 6 ingredients, stirring well.
Pour mixture over meat.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Add carrot,... - 40.9314
Nam Phrik Kaeng Kare
To make your own curry paste is a most gratifying expierence. Best results are achieved by using a mortar and pestle, allow at least 20 minutes to make by hand using this authentic method. The flavours and aroma achieved due to pounding are far superior to... - 48.3321
Sweet Potato And Sausage Pizza
Pizza lovers, here is another unique pizza recipe for you. This Sweet Potato and Sausage Pizza will definitely draw your attention. Watch this video to see how you can make this sweet and spicy pizza at home. - 120.961
Thai Sweet Potato Soup
In a large pot cover the sweet potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes, or until tender.
In a small skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes,... - 43.1769
Pork Stew With Sweet Potatoes
Lightly brown pork and onion in the fat over low heat.
Add salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, hot water, and gravy.
Simmer for 30 min.
Mix flour and cold water to a smooth paste, and stir into stew.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Cook 3 or 4 min.
Turn... - 36.7397
Sweet Potato Curry
Here is a superb instant curry recipe with just a 10 minute of cooking time involved. Super quick and super easy! - 133.402
Sweet And Tangy Potato Curry
1. In a pressure cooker boil potatoes with salt and water for about 4 whistles.
2. Then add into a bowl and mash.
3. In a nonstick frying pot, heat oil and add 3 whole dry red chilies, then mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, asafoetida, turmeric... - 107.96
Sweet Potato And Beef Casserole
Here is a wonderful casserole that combines sweet potatoes with a savory meat filling. This is very satisfying and absolutely divine. - 125.97
Turkey And Sweet Potato Croquettes With Cranberry Apple Salsa
Make the croquettes: In a small saucepan cook the onion in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, for 5 minutes, stir in 1/4 cup of the flour, and cook the roux mixture over low heat, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Stir in the milk and the broth, cook the... - 37.6306
Parboil the potatoes.
Peel and dice them.
Heat the ghee on a moderate fire, add the paste and powdered spices and stir briskly.
After two minutes, put in the potatoes and a cup of waiter.
Stir and put the lid on.
Then add the tamarind juice, jaggery and... - 37.9887
Kapi Cho Potatoes
1.Cut the potatoes into fingers using a serrated knife (scallop cutter) to get the crinkled shape.
2.Parboil the potatoes in salted water till they are almost done.
3.Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan on a high flame. Add the potato fingers and cook... - 35.0859
Sweet And Sour Pork Meatballs With Spicy Fries
1. In a large mixing bowl combine ground pork, parsley, pepper, ginger, orange zest, chili flakes, soy sauce, egg, green onion, breadcrumbs, and salt. Mix well. Add more breadcrumbs if the mixture is too wet. Cover and place the bowl in... - 0
Watercress Soup With Walnut And Sweet Pepper Salsa
1. Melt the butter in a large pan and cook the onion and garlic for 8-10 mins over a medium heat, then add the potatoes, wine and thyme leaves and cook for a minute more. Add the stock, bring it to a boil, cover, then lower the heat and simmer for 15-20 mins... - 39.9873
Creamy Sweet Corn Soup
1. Place the onion and potato in a large pan and pour over the milk. Add the bay leaf, nutmeg and half the sweetcorn. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes until the potato is softened. Stir occasionally and keep the heat low so that the milk... - 39.1917
Alu Nariyal Ka Meetha
Mix potato paste, coconut, sugar and cream.
Heat 3 tbsp of ghee in a pan and add the above mixture.
Stir fry till pink, adding caster sugar, cardamom powder and all the remaining ghee, except 1 tsp.
When the mixture becomes a ball, remove and pat onto a... - 27.0757
Sweet Yogurt Sundae With Saffron & Pomegranate
A super-healthy, creamy yogurt dessert with toasted saffron, honey and fresh fruits. Inspired by Chef Hari Nayak.
My version is a bit different from Chefs Hari and Vikas - but definitely inspired by their spice combinations. Straining the yogurt creates a... - 42.9567
"stone Soup" Breakfast Potatoes With Roasted Poblano Peppers
1.Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Dice the potatoes, sweet onion, red bell pepper, finely chop the garlic, fresh cilantro, fresh thyme leaves, fresh oregano and keep everything separately in bowls.
3. On a cookie sheet place whole Pablano Pepper,... - 44.9911
Bateta Vada Or Aaloo Bonda - Spicy Potato Balls
If you are keen on making a famous Indian snack, then do try this. It's a mouth watering snack. It is normally served with chutney. I suggest that you should watch the video before making the snack. I'm sure you're family will love it. - 102.438
Warm Potato Salad With Salmon
1. In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper and garlic. Using the handle of a wooden spoon or a pestle, pound the garlic into the salt and pepper to form a paste. Add the anchovy paste and mustard, stirring until blended.
2. Alternating the olive oil, lemon... - 44.7654
Spicy Potato Strudel
1. Melt 25g/1oz/2 tbsp of the butter in a frying pan and cook the onion, carrots, courgette and potatoes for 5 minutes, tossing them to ensure they cook evenly. Stir in the curry paste and continue to cook the vegetables for 1-2 minutes more until tender.
2.... - 39.7215
Potato Paprikas Pie
Potato Paprikas Pie is a delicious and extremely easy to make dish. I served this unique dish for dinner when a friend came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this easy Potato Paprikas Pie recipe. - 47.3913
Spicy Garlic Chicken With Roasted Red Pepper Smashed Potatoes
Gear up for a holiday feast with your family and friends with baked chicken and smashed potatoes. See the video and give a spicy kick to your chicken with hot peppers, butter and garlic. Pep up your meal with a great addition of roasted red pepper smashed... - 149.575
Tapas Patatas Bravas
Toni's making Tapas this week and next. Today it's crispy potatoes with a wild firey red sauce - 127.107
Potato balls stuffed with a savory mixture of coconut, chillies, ginger, sugar, nuts and raisins. This sweet and spicy Indian snack goes well on a rainy day and a hot cup of tea. - 100.311
Shepherd's Pie With Three Peppers
In saucepan of lightly salted boiling water, cook potatoes for about 20 minutes or until tender; drain well.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the oil over medium heat; cook onions and garlic, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until... - 40.0428
Chohlay Chickpea Snack
1. Drain the chickpeas well and place them in a large serving bowl.
2. Boil the potato and onion until soft but not mushy. Drain and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, blend together the tamarind, mango powder, garam masala, ground coriander, ginger, chilli... - 35.2918
Have a sweet tooth? You have landed on the correct page absolutely. This video has a great Japanese Strawberry Daifuku recipe that makes for a great dessert. Watch the video now and treat your family to this delicacy. - 140.636
Japanese Fruit Cream Anmitsu
Japanese Fruit Cream Anmitsu is a wonderful dessert specially for people who love fruits. The great blend of fruits and kuromitsu sauce is simply delicious. Watch the video now and serve this amazing dessert for your next get-together. - 145.754
This is delicious german dessert with a fruity, unique twist. - 36.2022
Macha Kudzu Mochi
Have an oriental spread for your party and confused about the dessert? This video is just for you. Watch the chef prepare this authentic Japanese Kudzu sweet in two varieties Macha Kudzu Mochi and the Regular Kudzu Mochi. Treat your guests to this delicacy... - 143.818
Happy New Year! The Aubergine Chef and his friend Erik from All in the Name of Noms demonstrate how to make homemade mochi! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read... - 101.242
Rich Navarin Of Lamb
In a heavy skillet, heat olive oil and butter.
Over medium heat, brown lamb, a few pieces at a time.
Transfer with a slotted spoon to a deep ovenproof casserole.
Bring 2 quarts of salted water to a boil.
Cut a shallow X in the root end of each pearl onion and... - 40.8221
Corn And Carrot Pilaf
1. In a large pan, heat oil, add onions and cook till soft, not browned; add aubergine and cook for five minutes
2. Add garlic and curry paste, sweet potato, carrot, beans and rice with about 700 ml water and coconut milk
3. Allow to boil, cover and... - 43.5808
Are you also a fan of tamales? They are great to serve as snack, or meal. Here is a quick video to make tamales with corn they are known as Bolivian Humintas. The chef got the recipe from her nanny and is very excited to share it with you. - 124.221
Procedure for Green chutney Grind all these ingredients to a paste.
Procedure for Tamarind chutney Cook all ingredients in water till the mixture thickens.
Cool and grind till smooth.
Procedure for Bhel puri In a large bowl mix all the ingredients.
Put into... - 34.9661
1. In a large pan heat the oil.
2. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes until soft and creamy.
3. Add the aubergine saute with onions for another 5 minutes, adding the garlic and curry paste in the last 1 minute or so.
4. Stir in the sweet potato,... - 45.6602
Smoked Ham With Oranges
Place sweet potatoes in crock pot.
Arrange ham and orange slices on sweet potatoes.
Combine remaining ingredients; stir until consistency of a thin paste.
Lightly spread over ham and oranges.
Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 10 hours. - 27.1051
Cassava And Yam Porridge
Cassava and yams porridge is a perfect recipe to make on the lazy days because the recipe does not require a lot of work. All you have to do is to add all the tubers and other ingredients in the pot and let it cook until you get your desired consistency. This... - 113.19
Tempura Udon With Soup
1)Cook the noodles in boiling water. Strain and keep aside.
2)Make slices of ladies finger, sweet potato, brinjal and capsicum.
3)In a bowl, mix together egg, sweet potato and water. Beat to make a fine paste.
4)In a small pan, heat... - 48.2831
Would you like to try a simple Turkey Gravy Recipe? I have a good Turkey Gravy Recipe. I learnt this Turkey Gravy Recipe from my mom. This is really a delicious dish. This delectable recipe increases joy of occasions like Christmas and Thanksgiving. You... - 39.1336
1) To a large saucepan of boiling salted water, add the Basmati rice, reduce the heat and bring the water back to a simmer. Cook the rice for about 5 minutes and drain. Refresh it under cold running water and drain thoroughly again. On a large baking... - 44.96
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Put 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a large bowl with the onions and toss to coat. Lightly brush or spray a non-stick baking sheet with a little more oil. Spread half the onions on the baking sheet and... - 37.9426
Thai Red Chicken
1) Thinly slice the chicken.
2) With a sharp knife, peel the sweet potato and cut into cubes.
3) Heat a wok or heavy bottomed large pan on stove.
2) In heated wok or pan, add chicken slices and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
3) In the wok, add... - 44.9277
If you are constantly looking for cutting calories and have a healthy bite, try this Yam wrap. Packed with nutritious ginger, miso and yam filling, this is wrapped in collard leaf instead of tortilla to make this dish all the more healthy. - 139.027
Herb And Ricotta Gnocchi
1. Place ricotta cheese, mashed potato, parsley, basil, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg and egg in a large bowl and mix to combine. Take tablespoons of mixture and roll into balls, then dust with flour.
2. To make sauce, place tomatoes, chutney, tomato paste and... - 33.4633
Saffron Fish Soup With Rouille
Soften the onion and garlic in the oil over a gentle heat, then add the tomato puree (paste) and cook for a few minutes more.
Add the fish and fish trimmings, water, wine, herbs, saffron, sugar and seasoning, bring to the boil and simmer, uncovered, for half... - 46.1349
A spicy soup made with vegtables and chipotle style adobo sauce. - 40.4961
Kharoo Gos ( Basic Mutton Gravy )
1. Wash the meat and marinate in ginger-garlic paste with salt for half an hour.
2. Cut the onions finely, and roast to a light golden colour in 1/2 cup oil. Add the whole masala and fry well with the onions for a few minutes. Toss in the meat and cook till... - 35.3978
1. Peel yam, potatoes and sweet potatoes.
2. Cut yam and sweet potatoes into 2.5 cm. (1") cubes.
3. Remove stems from brinjals. Cut bananas into 2 pieces each without removing skin.
4. Slit potatoes, brinjals and bananas into quarters up to half way down... - 46.5484
Spicy Lamb Curry
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add onion, garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion is golden. Stir in curry paste, turmeric and coriander and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until fragrant. Add lamb and cook,... - 36.0081
Manchurian Yam Cake
Wash, peel the yam and potatoes.
Place on a steamer, cover and steam until soft for 45 minutes.
Remove and cool.
Prepare the china grass as per the instruction given on the packet.
Mash well steamed yam and potatoes, add 1/2 cup icing sugar, mix well and... - 37.1624
1)Cook and boil sweet potato and pumpkin until soft.
2)Sieve and reserve liquid.
3)Stir fry onion and garlic in oil to caramelize.
4)Make a puree of onion, garlic and pumpkin mixture.
5)In a heavy pot, simmer the puree over medium heat.
6)Add in Thai... - 44.1254
Red Kidney Bean Chili
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch celery, bell peppers and carrots 2 minutes.
In a large skillet, melt butter.
Saute all vegetables, except tomatoes, 4 minutes or so.
Add tomatoes and tomato paste.
Bring to a boil.
Add... - 36.1554
Chutney (Green chutney) :
1. Clean the bunch of coriander leaves and pudina and put it in the blender.
2. Then put curd, green chillies, salt and blend them into a fine paste.
Red garlic chutney :
Take a blender and put red chilli powder, garlic flakes and... - 42.8016
Make a stiff paste with ingredients for dough, and a little water.
Knead well and beat on the table till pliable.
Fry paste of spices in a little ghee.
Add fried vegetables and ingredients for filling.
Mix well and mash coarsely.
Season with salt... - 44.8325
Meat And Fruit Stew
Saute beef in butter or margarine until well browned on both sides.
Add next eight ingredients.
Cover; simmer gently 1 1/4 hours or until meat is almost tender.
Add potatoes, squash and sweet potato; cover; cook 20 minutes longer.
Add pear, apple and raisins;... - 35.6871
Spicy Pork And Vegetable Giniling
Are you craving for some spicy food? Then you should definitely give a try to this spicy pork giniling recipe. Here the chef combines pork with veggies and chili paste to make a superbly great dish with a spicy knack. It is very simple to put together and... - 92.2759
Tofu Hummus With Pita Crisps
1. Place the tofu in a food processor or blender with the chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini and garlic, and process until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl, stir in the dill, cover and refrigerate.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°
3. Split the pita... - 35.1672
Put the chicken pieces, pork, sausages, onions and salt and pepper to taste in a large saucepan.
Just cover with water and bring to the boil.
Cover the pan, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 50 minutes to 1 1/4 hours, or until the meat is cooked... - 37.9192
Almond Chicken Soup
1. Combine the stock, onion, garlic, and sweet potato in a stockpot and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and add the chicken, then cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the Barney Butter and 1/2 cup of the soup... - 31.6696
1. Partly crush the boiled sweet corn in a blender.
2. Mash the boiled potatoes and mix the corn, green chilli and ginger paste, coriander leaves, lime juice and salt.
3. Roast the chopped onions till they change colour.
4. Add the onions to the mashed... - 33.1071
Tangy Cubed Beef
1. Peel potatoes, add to a saucepan of boiling water and cook for twenty minutes till tender; drain completely and slice
2. Remove any fat or lard from the meat and cut into small cubes
3. Peel and quarter tomatoes; chop pickle into strips
4. In a... - 42.3813
For Sweet Chutney:
1. Mix together khajoor, tamarind, gur and salt in 2 cups water.
2. Bring it to boil about 3-4 times.
3. Remove from flame and allow it to cool.
4. Grind to paste and sieve it.
5. Add 2 cups water, Dhania-Jeera powder, red chilli powder and... - 39.7027
Ubadiyu Or Umbadiyu - Spicy Seasonal Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the ginger, garlic and green chilli paste with salt, sesame seeds, coriander cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, carom seeds, curry... - 0
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 115.069
Turkey Shepherd's Pie
1. Combine the potatoes and enough cold water to cover in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until fork-tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and mash the potatoes with the milk and 1 teaspoon of the salt.
2. Meanwhile, preheat... - 33.7028
Classic Shepherd's Pie
Classic pies are timeless and good at anytime. Catch up with chef Binks showing how to make Shepherd's Pie rich with beef sirloin meat, vegetables and seasonings. Beef in its best form with this one! - 133.133
Budapest Beef Goulash Ii
1. In a heavy two-and-one-half-quart saucepan, heat the fat, add the onions and cook until golden brown. Add the tomato, green pepper, paprika, beef, tomato paste and salt. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until the beef loses its bright redness.
2. Reduce... - 28.6803
This is one of the tasty and easy to make fish fry recipe from Mangalore, Karnataka. - 42.0039
Crockpot Goulash Pork Stew
If you don't have enough time at hand to concentrate on just one dish, then this is it. Goulash Pork Stew Recipe is one of the easiest Crockpot recipes out there. You can put everything in the Crockpot and forget about it for several hours. Besides, it just... - 138.263
Korean Fried Chicken
1. In a bowl, put the chicken and sprinkle it with salt and pepper and mix well.
2. In a wok, preheat the oil for about 7 to 8 minutes.
3. Add in the potato starch plain flour, rice flour, egg and baking soda, and mix well.
4. Put the... - 119.798
Mixed Vegetable Subzi
1. In a pressure cooker pot heat oil and temper mustard seeds, cumin seeds, carom seeds, turmeric powder and asafoetida.
2. Add and cook tomatoes completely with cover along with little water and salt to taste.
3. Stir in ginger paste, garlic paste and... - 123.073
Ragda Patties Chowpatty Style
1. Soak the white peas overnight. Or if you are in hurry, soak them for 4 hours in hot water. Wash and add some salt and water. Pressure cook till soft.
2. Dip bread slices in water for just a moment and squeeze them to remove excess water. Mix them with... - 47.956
1. Mix curry paste, sugar, salt, lemon juice, split pea flour, chilli (if using), keep aside.
2. Heat oil in large saucepan, add thyme, potato, stir on high for 1 min. cover, cook on low for 1min, add cauliflower, eggplant, prepared curry paste mixture. Mix... - 42.5326
Turkey Shepherd S Pie
1. Cook the potatoes in enough boiling water to cover them in a large saucepan until tender, 15 minutes. Drain the potatoes. Transfer to a bowl and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large nonstick saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in the onion,... - 37.9483
Mumbai Ragda Patties
Mumbai Ragda Patties is one of the most popular street food in Maharashtra. The dish consists of two parts, Ragda is prepared with white peas and Patties is made of potatoes. This dish makes for a great snack and is savored by all age groups. Watch the video... - 117.225
Undhiyu Or Undhiu - Mix Vegetable Subji
To all those who like eating Gujarati food should surely check this out. The chef explains how to make the mixed vegetable curry in Gujarati style. It is called Undhiyu and is a regional specialty in Gujarat. It' s so delicious that you must try it once. You... - 97.7084
Jamaican Grilled Pork Steak
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat from the steaks.
2. In a small food processor jar combine garlic, scallions, oil, lime juice, sugar, ginger, spices, salt, and peppers.
3. Blend into a smooth paste.
4. Tip into a... - 43.9037
Moroccan Couscous With Chicken And Vegetables
Moroccan couscous with meat and vegetables is a dish that is made using very traditional Moroccan cooking methods. You can pull this off and your friends will be surprised that you did. - 143.609
Heat half the butter and half the olive oil in a large skillet.
Add pork and brown well; remove to a large saucepot.
Brown chicken evenly in skillet adding the remaining butter and olive oil as needed.
Transfer chicken to the saucepot.
Add onion... - 42.1782
Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Place the tamarind paste, Thai chillies, garlic, Thai ginger, fish sauce, sugar, lime leaves and chicken stock in a large preheated wok and bring to the boil, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat and cook for about 5 minutes.
2. Using a sharp knife, thinly... - 36.9403