- » Sweet Potato Nut
Sweet Potato Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet potato nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet potato nut recipes.
Sweet Potato And Nut Pudding
1)Place sweet potato in water and let soak for 30 minutes.
2)Boil the soaked sweet potato in water. Strain.
4)Melt sugar to make sugar syrup. Continue to stir until syrup thickens.
5)Using a wooden spoon, stir in half the... - 41.7473
Sweet Potatoes With Apple Sauce Nut Topping
Arrange sweet potatoes in 9-inch square baking pan or other casserole.
Mix together apple sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice, and mace, and spoon over the potatoes.
Dot with butter and sprinkle with nut meats.
Bake, uncovered, in a moderately hot oven (375°)... - 31.6108
Sweet Potato With Maple Nut Topping
Prick potatoes with fork to allow steam to escape.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 3 minutes; turn potatoes over.
Microwave uncovered until tender, 2 1/2 to 4 minutes longer.
Wrap in aluminum foil; let stand 5 minutes.
Slit tops of potatoes and squeeze... - 29.9277
You May Also Like!
Pineapple Nut Sweet Potatoes
1. Prepare and microwave sweet potatoes except cool about 30 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Pare and cut into fourths.
2. Layer sweet potatoes, pineapple, nuts, brown sugar and 1/2 cup of the marshmallows in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover and microwave... - 22.9682
Pineapple Nut Sweet Potatoes
1. Layer sweet potatoes, salt, pineapple, nuts, brown sugar and 1/2 cup of the marshmallows in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until hot, 5 to 7 minutes.
2. Sprinkle with remaining marshmallows. Microwave uncovered until... - 24.0586
Spice & Nuts Sweet Potato Pudding
Mix all ingredients in bowl.
Pour into buttered pan, 12 x 8 x 2 inches.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350Â° F.) for about 1 hour. - 30.4319
Sweet Potato Cashew Cream Parfait
Are you planning a holiday party or get-together? Then here is an incredible video that shares an outstanding dessert recipe that would surely turn out to be a winner. Take a look at this video and make this healthy delicious dessert. Check it out... - 146.557
Pecan-topped Sweet Potatoes
Mash sweet potatoes (you should have about 6 cups).
Beat in eggs, 1/4 cup of the brown sugar, 1/4 cup of the melted butter, salt, and cinnamon. (If potatoes seem dry, beat in orange juice until moist and fluffy.) Put in a 1 1/2 or 2-quart casserole.... - 27.2426
Candied Sweet Potatoes
Cook sweet potatoes in boiling water 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
Let sweet potatoes cool, peel and cut into 3/4-inch-thick slices.
Arrange sweet potatoes in a lightly greased shallow 1-quart casserole.
Combine sugar, pecans, juices, and cinnamon, mixing... - 30.7209
Butternut Squash Apple Sweet Potato Puree
1. Peel butternut squash and cut it into cubes.
2. Bake butternut squash, apple slices and sweet potatoes in the oven at 450*C for 40-45 minutes.
3. Blend these baked fruits with pumpkin pie spice to make puree.
4. Fill this puree into... - 109.412
Sweet Potato Salad
1. Combine the sweet potato, green peppers, and nuts in a bowl. Stir in the mayonnaise to barely moisten, or to taste.
2. Spoon onto a bed of salad greens and garnish with the cucumber. - 19.1334
Sweet Potato And Marshmallow Casserole
Place butter in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE on HIGH until melted.
Add sweet potatoes, milk, raisins, marmalade, salt and spices.
MICROWAVE 7 MINUTES on HIGH, or until hot.
Top with marshmallows.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE, 30 SECONDS to 2... - 37.0952
Sweet Potato Biscuits
Sweet Potato Biscuits are lovely in taste. If you like vegetable mixed biscuits then try this Sweet Potato Biscuits. You will just love it. - 31.8592