- » Sweet Potato Jelly
Sweet Potato Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet potato jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet potato jelly recipes.
Turkey And Sweet Potato Salad
1 In a small saucepan, warm the jelly and stock over moderate heat for 2 minutes or until the jelly has melted. Whisk in the lemon juice, oil, rosemary, and salt.
2 In a large bowl, combine the turkey, sweet potato, corn, and green onions. Add the dressing... - 26.9999
Sweet Potatoes With Currant Telly Sauce
Cook potatoes in jackets as in Time Table, remove skins.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a skillet.
Stir until jelly is melted and sauce is smooth.
Put skinned cooked potatoes in jelly sauce and simmer, uncovered, for 10 min., basting occasionally... - 30.9623
Guava Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Arrange sweet potatoes in a single layer in oiled baking dish.
In saucepan, heat jelly and butter to form syrup.
Drizzle one-half of jelly mixture over potatoes and bake in oven at 350°F.for about 15 minutes.
Carefully turn potatoes and add remaining... - 22.9776
Roast Goose With Sweet Potato And Apple Dressing
Goose dishes are truly exotic, of which this Roast Goose With Sweet Potato and Apple Dressing is next to heavenly! Yes, here's a simple recipe for this extremely tasty dish and I bet, you're sure gonna fall in love with this! - 44.4186
Grilled Sausage With Sweet Potato And Apple Kabobs
Combine jelly, orange juice, allspice and nutmeg.
Parboil sweet potatoes in boiling water 7 minutes; drain.
Thread sweet potato slices and apple wedges on four 12-inch skewers.
Brush lightly with butter.
Place sausages on grid over low to medium coals.
Grill... - 35.4985
Scalloped Apples Pork Chops And Sweet Potatoes
Divide apple slices and put half at each end of shallow baking dish.
Cut sweet potatoes into thick slices and put in center of dish.
Sprinkle with raisins, then with brown sugar and nutmeg.
Mix jelly and mustard, beating until smooth.
Trim excess fat from... - 35.8405
Spiced Sweet Potato Apple Bake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coat 9-inch glass pie plate or quiche dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Spread sweet potatoes evenly in dish.
Arrange apple slices on top.
Sprinkle apples with cinnamon.
Melt apple jelly in small saucepan.
Brush over apples to... - 28.8953
Sweet Potato-wild Rice Salad
1. Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add rice,- cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. Combine sweet potato and 1/2 teaspoon oil in a bowl, tossing well to coat. Arrange sweet potato in a... - 32.092
Roast Goose With Sweet Potato And Apple Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Smear the interior and exteriors of the goose with salt.
3. Sauté apples and onions for 5 minutes in butter, Mix with seasoning and stuffing and use this to stuff goose cavity.
4. Using skewers, close the cavities... - 45.719
Sweet Potato Cake Roll
1) Take a jellyroll pan and coat with the cooking spray. Line the pan with wax paper. Keep the pan aside.
2) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
3) Take the eggs and beat them for nearly 5 minutes.
4) Add 1/2 cup of sugar (1 tablespoon... - 47.0117
Shrimp And Sweet Potato Gumbo
Toss onion and sweet potato with 1 tablespoon olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Spread vegetables in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan or a 15" x 10" jelly-roll pan.
Roast at 450° for 30 minutes, stirring twice.
Cook sausage in a large Dutch... - 40.9776
Sweet Potato Bread
1) Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mix 2 cups of the flour and dry yeast.
3) In a saucepan, heat milk, water, sweet potato, oil, sugar, and salt until very warm.
4) Add this to the flour mixture and mix until smooth with an... - 47.4656
Ham N Yam
1. Place ham slice in 2-quart (8 x 8) glass baking dish. Arrange sweet potatoes around ham slice. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over ham and sweet potatoes. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 12 to 14 minutes or until heated through.... - 23.8335
Fastnachts is a traditional snack made a day before the Lent day. They are filled with cream filling or jelly and dusted with sugar before serving. These Fastnachts are often served as snack. - 49.7219
Sweet And Spicy Lamb Kidneys
1) In a pan, heat butter, add onion and gently fry for 5 minutes.
2) Halve the kidneys, remove the core and add to pan.
3) Mix in the mushrooms and fry for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) In a bowl, add cornflour and 1 tablespoon (1X 20 ml... - 41.6636
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Your typical peanut butter cookie recipe calls for a whole bunch of flour, sugar and eggs, which really weighs down the cookie, and certainly isn’t all that healthy. With this contemporary spin, using puréed banana instead of eggs and no flour, the true... - 116.225
Rich Navarin Of Lamb
In a heavy skillet, heat olive oil and butter.
Over medium heat, brown lamb, a few pieces at a time.
Transfer with a slotted spoon to a deep ovenproof casserole.
Bring 2 quarts of salted water to a boil.
Cut a shallow X in the root end of each pearl onion and... - 40.8221
1. Preheat the oven to 200° F
2. Beat the egg, egg yolks and salt until light and fluffy.
3. In a frying pan, melt the butter.
4. Pour the eggs and allow the omelet to cook and set.
5. Spoon the stiff egg whites in the center of the... - 41.1387
Festive Canadian Supper
1) Place the jelly roll on a cake plate. In a bowl, add jam, marmalade and orange juice. Mix well and brush over the jelly roll.
2) Using a rotary beater, beat the heavy cream with confectioner's sugar, cocoa and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat till... - 42.2527
Minted Lamb, Rotisserie Style
Have meatman crack ribs about 3 inches from ends.
Just before leaving for cookout:
1. Heat jelly with lemon juice and rosemary until jelly is melted.
2. Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper. Insert garlic in a few gashes in meat. At 1-inch intervals, tie twine... - 32.0863
Marinated Pork Kebabs
Combine the chili sauce, jelly, allspice, red pepper, and garlic in a small bowl.
Place the pork in a self-sealing plastic food storage bag, add half the chili sauce mixture, push out all the air, and seal.
Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes... - 40.1648
Manchurian Yam Cake
Wash, peel the yam and potatoes.
Place on a steamer, cover and steam until soft for 45 minutes.
Remove and cool.
Prepare the china grass as per the instruction given on the packet.
Mash well steamed yam and potatoes, add 1/2 cup icing sugar, mix well and... - 37.1624
Sesame Pasta Salad
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In jelly-roll pan line aluminum foil and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Make 1/2-inch-thick slices and further into 1/2-inch strips out of the eggplant.
4. On the prepared pan arrange eggplant, sweet... - 43.7066
Ham Pie With Cheese Biscuit Top
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder.
3. Add and cut in the shortening.
4. Add milk to bind and make dough.
5. Turn onto a flour work surface and knead until soft.
Roll out into... - 44.649
Yam Slices With Smoked Turkey And Cranberry Ginger Relish
To Prepare Yams: Slice yams into 1/4-inch rounds; you should have about 40 slices.
Place in a 9-inch microwavesafe pie plate or square baking dish. (They may overlap.) Pour in orange juice, cover, and microwave on high (100%) for 4 minutes.
Rotate pan and... - 39.3325
Vegetable Pot Pies With Curry Crust
In medium bowl, with fork, stir curry powder, salt, and 1 1/4 cups flour.
With pastry blender or two knives used scissor fashion, cut in shortening and 4 tablespoons margarine or butter (1/2 stick) until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle about 3... - 45.0871