- » Sweet Potato Gravy
Sweet Potato Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet potato gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet potato gravy recipes.
Sweet Potato Mash With Sage
A delicious variation of mashed sweet potato with herbs and spices. It is best served with spicy meat dishes and on salads. - 0
Chicken And Sweet Potato Casserole
Arrange the chicken and sliced sweet potatoes in alternate layers in a greased 1 1/2 qt casserole.
Pour gravy over all; top with bacon.
Bake uncovered in a moderately hot oven of 400°F for 30 min. - 23.0252
Quick Soya Gravy
Gravy is always a welcome side. If you would like to learn a simple and quick gravy, then this video is for you. Watch Katherine as she prepares a delicious gravy. Ready only in minutes, this is a great option for a quick solution. - 112.365
Savory Pork In Sweet Potato Nests
I bet this is the best recipe for Savory Pork in Sweet Potato Nests I have ever come across. Amazingly simple, incredibly tasty and quite easy on your pocket, this Savory Pork in Sweet Potato Nests can be made within no time. You would really want to give... - 42.0393
Sweet Potato Curry
1. Heat oil. Add mustard, cumin and curry leaves.
2. When seeds crackle, add chopped onions and allow to brown.
3. Add sweet potatoes, chilli powder, turmeric, salt, and enough water to cook.
4. Cook till done and gravy is thick. - 39.0368
Sweet Potato Poutine Recipe - Canadian Favourites
The Canadian’s love their Poutine. Why won’t they? Who can resist French fries topped with cheese curds a rich gravy. This recipe is inspired by the French Canadian version with a complete makeover, Pinoy-style. Jay make a poutine with sweet potato fries... - 125.591
Kharoo Gos ( Basic Mutton Gravy )
1. Wash the meat and marinate in ginger-garlic paste with salt for half an hour.
2. Cut the onions finely, and roast to a light golden colour in 1/2 cup oil. Add the whole masala and fry well with the onions for a few minutes. Toss in the meat and cook till... - 37.1669
Pork Stew With Sweet Potatoes
Lightly brown pork and onion in the fat over low heat.
Add salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, hot water, and gravy.
Simmer for 30 min.
Mix flour and cold water to a smooth paste, and stir into stew.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Cook 3 or 4 min.
Turn... - 37.899
Savory Pork In Sweet Potato Nests
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Add milk to mashed sweet potatoes to prepare a smooth, easy to shape mixture.
3. On the baking sheet, split flour mounds and using a spoon, dig a well in the center of each. Brush melted butter to the... - 37.4357
Sweet And Tangy Potato Curry
1. In a pressure cooker boil potatoes with salt and water for about 4 whistles.
2. Then add into a bowl and mash.
3. In a nonstick frying pot, heat oil and add 3 whole dry red chilies, then mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, asafoetida, turmeric... - 106.288
Lamb Pie With Sweet Potato Topping
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Lamb Pie with Sweet Potato Topping recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. This recipe for Lamb Pie with Sweet Potato Topping is simple and... - 51.084
Would you like to try a simple Turkey Gravy Recipe? I have a good Turkey Gravy Recipe. I learnt this Turkey Gravy Recipe from my mom. This is really a delicious dish. This delectable recipe increases joy of occasions like Christmas and Thanksgiving. You... - 39.1638
Mixed Vegetables In Coconut Gravy
This recipe is a medley of vegetables as it contains carrots, beans, peas, potato, etc as desired. They are all cooked in coconut gravy, so it is mildly spicy and sweet. It is usually served with rotis. - 0
Nine Gems Gravy Curry
Kormas or gravy curries are popular across India particularly the North from the time of Mughals. Check out Madhura showing how to make Navratan Korma or Nine Gems Gravy Curry with nine different nutritious vegetables. Great with puris or rotis! - 121.712
Ham And Sweets
Brown ham slice on both sides in cooker.
Place potato halves on top of ham, pour in pineapple juice, sprinkle with spices and sugar.
Pressure cook at 15 lbs.pressure for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on thickness of ham slice.
Reduce pressure immediately.
Add... - 30.3661
Homemade Malaysian Vegan Mee Rebus - Part 1: Preparation
For all who don't know, vegan mee bus is yellow noodles served in spicy sweet potato gravy. This Malaysian favorite is quite a cinch to make and delish to devour. This video presents a detailed recipe on how to whomp up this treat at home. - 66.0655
Homemade Malaysian Vegan Mee Rebus - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
When you feel like experimenting with your regular fare, something as sumptuous as yellow noodles cooked in sweet sour potato gravy could help you get started. Vegan mee rubus is an integral part of Malaysian cuisine. Stream this video to learn more on how to... - 66.2958
This salad brings together American and Indian cuisine together. Use of mayonnaise and Garam Masala and other spices creates this delicious recipe. It tastes great as a side with protein. - 0
Sweet And Sour Beef
The sweet and sour beef recipe can be prepared with chuck roast or arm roast. Cooked in the oven with pickling sauce tied in cheese cloth and onions, the sweet and sour beef is prepared with a ginger snap gravy and can be served with potato dumplings or... - 32.5184
Sweet And Sour Pot Roast
1. Season the beef with salt and pepper.
2. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, heat the ROKEACH Kosher Nyafat.
3. Fry the onions in it till brown and crisp. Remove to a plate using a slotted spoon.
4. Sear the meat on both sides to... - 44.5295
Potato Topped Pork Pie
In a greased 8-inch square baking pan, alternate layers of the meat, sliced apples, and a mixture of the brown sugar and cinnamon.
Pour over the gravy.
Beat together until blended the mashed potatoes, butter, cream, salt, and pepper; pile over the meat... - 41.9311
Cubed Veal Stew
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a stove-to-oven casserole dish, heat oil. Cook veal cubes and onion until golden. Add leeks, carrots, and peppers and pour hot beef stock over mixture. Cover and cook for 40 minutes in oven.
– At the end... - 33.1838
Magyar's Gulyas New Potatoes
Cut the meat into 1-inch thick slices, remove all fat and cut slices into 1-inch cubes.
Peel and chop coarsely 3 lb. of onions.
Melt 1 oz. lard in a heavy casserole.
Add onions and cook over low heat until they are soft.
Stir in, off the heat, 3 tablespoons... - 44.7859
1 Cook sweet potatoes or yams, covered, in boiling salted water in a large saucepan 30 minutes, or until tender; drain.
Cool until easy to handle; peel.
2 Mash potatoes slightly in a large bowl, then beat in butter or margarine, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt,... - 40.7114
Herbed Capon With Brown Rice Stuffing And Roasted Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Cut and discard the neck and reserve the giblets.
3) Rinse the bird well inside and out with cold water.
4) Dry the bird using paper towels.
5) Begin from the edge of the cavity.
6) Slowly loosen and lift the... - 46.831
Stacy Harris Smothered Venison
True Southern comfort food - perfectly grilled venison, sliced and served atop crispy sweet potatoes, smothered with country gravy and topped with a fried egg. - 0
Stewed Lamb With Leek Sauce
1. Heat a kettle or Dutch oven over medium heat. Brown lamb, a few pieces at a time, removing pieces as they brown. (No need to add extra fat for browning.) Saute onions in drippings in kettle 10 minutes, or until nicely browned. Remove; reserve.
2. Return... - 27.7674
1.In a saucepan, brown the onion in fat
2.Now add liver to the pan and cook until liver is tender
3.Add bread crumbs, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, egg, salt and water to moisten
4.Stuff opossum and place in roaster
5.Add 2 tablespoons water and roast... - 37.1937
Cranberry Crown Pork Roast
Place roast in shallow pan, bone ends down.
Insert meat thermometer in loin, making sure thermometer does not rest on bone.
Roast in 325° oven till thermometer reads 170°, about 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
Combine 1/2 cup of the cranberry juice and the corn syrup;... - 40.9628
Veal And Ham Ring
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Mix together veal, ham, cheese, onion, bread crumbs, salt, curry powder, and milk with a fork.
3) Into an 8-inch ring mold, pour the mixture and unmold onto a shallow pan, taking off the... - 40.8644
Veal And Ham Ring
1. Combine veal, ham, cheese, onion, bread crumbs, salt, curry powder and milk; mix lightly with fork.
2. Spoon into 8-inch ring mold; invert onto shallow pan; remove mold.
3. Combine honey and gravy coloring in cup; brush half over meat.
4. Bake in moderate... - 38.9286
Thai - Inspired Poutine
Today, I'm taking a Canadian classic and giving it a little bit of Thai love. I'm making a Thai-Inspired Poutine with sweet potato fries, fresh cheese curds, a rich coconut curry gravy and crispy skin chicken. There are a lot of beautiful things going on in... - 0
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
Place the cubes of brown bread in a large mixing bowl.
Melt the margarine in a large frying pan.
Add the celery and onion and, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon, saute for 5 minutes, until lightly brown.
Pour the saute into... - 32.357
Richmond Fried Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a 13"x 9"x 2" baking pan with foil and grease it lightly. On a piece of wax paper, combine the flour, salt, paprika, allspice, red pepper flakes, cloves, and nutmeg. Set aside 2 tablespoons of the mixture.
2. Dredge the... - 25.3025
Sauerbraten - I often try this beef variety and should say this is one of the recipes I am known for. Let me tell you, the flavor of the dish lies in the seasoning, so be careful and accurate with it. Just give this yummy Sauerbraten a try, you will be happy... - 45.949
Surti Papri Nu Undhioo
1. Clean and prepare the vegetables. If using tiny papri keep whole and string it from both sides and place in salted water. Cut the brinjals into four and leave intact at the stem and place in salted water. Cut the sweet potato into thick slices, and the... - 30.844
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Peel and cut potato into rings.
3. Cut carrot in oval.
4. Thinly slice onion.
5. Slice beans.
6. In a saucepan of boiling water; cook carrot, potato and beans for 10 minutes until they are... - 52.2608
Chili sauce adds a slightly sweet touch to this potato-topped meat and veggie pie. - 37.7653
Cook chicken with onions, celery tops, salt, and pepper in 1 cup water 30 minutes, or until tender.
Blend flour into 1/2 cup water; stir into broth; cook, stirring constantly, until gravy thickens and boils 1 minute.
Add potato and peas; heat to boiling, then... - 38.6408
Stewed Chicken With Dumplings
1. Cook chicken with onions, celery tops, salt and pepper in 1 cup water 30 minutes, or until tender.
2. Blend flour into 1/2 cup water; stir into broth; cook, stirring constantly, until gravy thickens and boils 1 minute.
3. Add potato and peas; heat to... - 33.3007
Classic Easter Leg Of Lamb
Have butcher remove bone from leg of lamb.
Wipe with damp cloth.
Remove casing from sausage and crumble meat.
Saute'sausage meat lightly in a little butter, add chicken livers and continue sauteeing until livers are tender.
Blend in mint and sweet... - 42.3709
Chana Upkari Phovu
Wash chana and soak for 8-10 hrs.
Add potatoes and salt and pressure cook for 4 whistles.
Heat oil in a pot and add mustard seeds.
When they splutter add cut red chilli and fry for about 5 seconds.
Now add the curry leaves and heeng. Pour cooked chana.... - 43.5631
Kfc Inspired Mashed Cauliflower Bowl
KFC Inspired Mashed Cauliflower Bowl is one of the most interesting restaurant style recipes out there. This killer dish is licensed to thrill. - 121.588
Venison Steak Casserole
If you were always holding back in trying and cooking venison, here's your chance to get started. This venison steak casserole is a simple step by step guide to cooking venison in the most delicious way. A treat that you would love every bite of - 43.1615
Country Style Chicken
Combine baking potatoes, yams, onion and 1/3 cup broth in 10-inch square casserole.
Microwave at High for 7 to 10 minutes, or just until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Arrange chicken over vegetables.
Combine parsley, salt, marjoram, thyme and... - 38.4679
Oven Roasted Pork Roast
When you know, you are going to serve something special but not sure about the item, you can consider the oven roasted pork roast. It takes some time to complete the cooking, but it comes out to be real soft and succulent pork. Enjoy this for any special... - 98.1535
Moroccan Couscous With Vegetables
Moroccan couscous with vegetables is a popular dish that is cooked in a traditional Moroccan couscous pot. In this video, the vegetables are cooked in a sauce using a normal pot. The couscous here is steamed and flavored with clarified butter. Try out this... - 128.366
Gaucho Beef Stew
Sprinkle meat with salt, pepper, and flour.
Brown in oil in deep kettle; add all remaining ingredients except the last five.
Simmer for 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Turn into deep serving dish, top with fruits; sprinkle with nuts and parsley - 34.9448
Budapest Beef Goulash Ii
1. In a heavy two-and-one-half-quart saucepan, heat the fat, add the onions and cook until golden brown. Add the tomato, green pepper, paprika, beef, tomato paste and salt. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until the beef loses its bright redness.
2. Reduce... - 30.0503
Country Skillet Beef
1) Into a kettle, oven or frying pan, fry the beef till browned and set aside
2) Drain off the excess fat, reserving 2 tablespoons
3) Saute the slice onions till tender
4) Add water, salt and the peppercorns
5) Return the meat to the pan, kettle or... - 45.3513
1.In a a pan, put chicken, onion, celery tops, salt, pepperr and 1 cup of water.
2.Cook for 30 minutes until the chicken is soft.
3.Take the leftover 1/2 cup of water, mix flour into it.
4.Transfer the flour mixture to the pan and cook until the gravy... - 41.9696
Stuffed Turkey Roast
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
In the top of the roast, cut 8 to 10 slits, 1 inch wide and about 3/4 of the way through.
Sprinkle all the surfaces of the roast with 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix and rub it in well.
Preheat the oven... - 45.9685
Lamb Riblet Stew
Are you looking for a proven Lamb Riblet Stew recipe? Lamb Riblet Stew can be prepared within 5 minutes. The main ingredient in Lamb Riblet Stew is always lamb. Get all set to serve Lamb Riblet Stew as a Side Dish today. You owe me a thanks for sharing this... - 35.7508
Oven Fried Healthy Beef Steak
Looking for a healthy beef recipe? Think it is impossible? Well, then this video is definitely the thing for you! Watch and learn to cook the perfect fried beef, only this is the healthy fried beef. The recipe will yield a yummy, juicy beef steak that... - 99.6263
Golden Beef Pot Roast
Golden Beef Pot Roast!. Were you looking for a tasty meat preperation that you can serve for a dinner party? Then this is definitely the recipe for you. Golden Beef Pot Roast is a very filling Main dish that your guest will love. - 44.0341
Bread And Rabbit Casserole
This recipe is also called "quick bread" because there is no yeast and therefore no need to proof and knead this remarkably versatile dough. I have used this recipe for preparing savory dishes such as chicken and dumplings. I've also created sweet concoctions... - 0
Kadhi is a traditional full-bodied dish with a smooth texture. It is had as an accompaniment with most Indian Breads or even plain white rice. This recipe of 'Sindhi Kadhi' has been shared with me by my friend, Shradha. It very tasty, easy to make and also... - 34.3556
Shrimp Creole Louisiana
Jesse really prefers, if it is at all possible, to get fresh shrimp with the heads on.
If you can obtain 2 1/2 pounds of fresh whole shrimp, twist the heads off and remove the shells from the bodies.
Cover the heads and shells with water in a small pot, place... - 44.6279
Quick And Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Ditch the Sunday roast routine and try making a homely pie instead. Not only is it low on effort, but easy on time too. Betty whomps up for her viewers a delightful, gorgeous looking chicken pot pie recipe using fresh chicken and frozen vegetables and... - 106.16
Stewed Pork Neck With Green Beans
The pork neck is a well muscled and very flavorful cut of meat, with a lot more fat than the pork shoulder. I use pork neck in many wonderful preparations such as Bolognese, sweet and sour meatballs, grilling, soup or braising. Stewing is suitable for Pork... - 35.4501