- » Sweet Potato Crumble
Sweet Potato Crumble Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet potato crumble recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet potato crumble recipes.
Perfect Pecan-topped Sweet Potato Casserole
If you are looking for dish for your holiday table, pecan-topped sweet potato casserole is it. Loaded with luscious, spiced, whipped sweet potatoes and a wonderful crumbly mixture of brown sugar, butter, flour and pecan, this festive and scrumptious treat is... - 113.126
Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
Scrub and pierce the sweet potatoes.
Bake at 3750 for 1-1/4 hours or until tender.
When cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard.
Scoop out the pulp, leaving a thin shell.
In a large bowl, mash the pulp with butter.
Stir... - 32.7863
Sweet Potato Recipe
Everybody loves potatoes, right? In this dish, sweet potatoes are combined with sugar to create a winner of a recipe. This is another version of the sweet casserole that you can make for a simple meal. - 110.444
Southern Sweet Potato Casserole
A fine casserole for the holiday season. This video shows how to prepare sweet potato casserole with a crunchy pecan topping. Baked to perfection, this creamy dish will surely turn out to be a tradition every Thanksgiving and Christmas. Try it...yummmmy. - 145.095
Sweet Potato Pancakes
1 Preheat the oven to 200°F. In a large bowl, beat together the eggs and salt. Add the green onions,
parsley, basil, sweet potatoes, carrots, and flour and toss
until well combined.
2 In a 12 -inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of the oil over low heat... - 31.9637
Combine first 6 ingredients and place in 9 x 9-inch casserole dish sprayed with Pam.
Topping: Mix brown sugar, flour and butter until crumbly.
Sprinkle on top of sweet potatoes.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until top is brown. - 32.9112
Bacon-stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Scrub potatoes thoroughly, and rub skins with oil, bake at 400Â° for 1 hour or until done.
Let cool to the touch.
Slice skin away from top of each potato; carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
Mash pulp; add bacon and next 5 ingredients; mix... - 31.7103
Sweet 'n' Sour Potato Medley
Fry bacon until crisp; crumble.
Stir water, sugar, vinegar, garlic, pepper sauce and soup into bacon fat in skillet.
Stir in potatoes, sauce mix and carrots.
Heat to boiling, stirring frequently; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 25 minutes, or until... - 39.0292
Sweet Potato Rolls
1. Mash potatoes by hand or beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
2. Mix yeast and water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 400°.
4. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
5. Blend in the butter... - 44.3624
Sweet Potato Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a 1 1/4-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
Set aside until ready to use.
In a food processor or with electric mixer, mix potatoes, sugar, egg whites, vanilla and cinnamon.
Spoon into prepared casserole dish.
Make... - 40.5424
Rosalie's Sweet Potato Pie With Marshmallow Meringue
1. First separate the egg yolks from the whites and in a large mixing bowl whip the egg whites until stiff and firm, keep it aside.
2. Make firm dough by using the crust mix ingredients and line the baking dish with the pie crust.
3. Boil 3... - 122.073
Beef And Sweet Potato Stew
1. Bring the beef broth to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the beef, cover, and boil for 3 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink, stirring frequently to break up any large clumps.
2. Add the sweet potatoes, onion, garlic, cayenne pepper, thyme,... - 28.9463
Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
Pierce potatoes with a fork.
Bake at 375° for 40-60 minutes or until tender.
Allow potatoes to cool to the touch.
Cut them in half lengthwise; carefully scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-in.shell.
Place pulp in a large bowl.
Add orange juice.
Melt 3 tablespoons... - 37.9999
Bacon Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Recipe from The Sweet Potato Lover’s Cookbook: More than 100 ways to enjoy one of the world’shealthiest foods by Lyniece North Talmadge and Madeleine Watt (Cumberland House; November 2010; 9781402239113; $14.99 U.S./ $17.99 CAN; cooking). Click here to... - 25.4078
Whipped Sweet Potato Pie
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over moderately low heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes or until very soft.
Mix in the spinach and thyme and cook, uncovered, for 3... - 40.1882
Sweet Potatoes Roasted With Garlic
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
In a small roasting pan, combine the oil and garlic and heat in the oven for 5 minutes.
Add the potatoes and rosemary and turn to coat well with the oil.
Roast the potatoes, turning them frequently, for 35 minutes or until... - 26.4275
Sweet Potato Layer
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Lightly grease the bottom of a casserole dish.
3) In a small bowl, crumble stock cubes and mix with the water.
4) In the bottom of the casserole dish, place half the potatoes in single layer.
5)... - 42.3189
Sweet Potato Puff
To make the potato puff: Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spray a 1 1/4-quart casserole with no-stick spray.
Set the casserole aside.
Using a food processor or electric mixer, process or mix the sweet potatoes, egg whites, sugar, vanilla and flour until... - 48.5887
Sweet Potato Casserole
Drain potatoes; reserve 1/2 cup potato liquid.
Combine potatoes, reserved liquid, eggs, 1/2 cup butter, brown sugar, sugar and nutmeg.
Mix thoroughly; turn into greased baking dish.
Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes.
Combine corn flakes, remaining but- ter... - 36.7194
Hot Dressed Sweet Potato Fennel And Feta Parcel
1. Make a rough 30cm square double layer of foil. Tip the potato wedges and fennel into the middle, toss to mix together with 1 tsp orange juice and 1 tsp oil.
2. Bring the foil up around the veg to make a bowl shape, then scrunch the top to seal. Put the... - 36.0181
Uncle Billy's Sweet Potato Pie
Lightly butter a 9-inch pie pan.
Roll out the pastry dough and fit it into the pie pan.
Refrigerate until ready to bake.
In the bowl of an electric mixer combine the sweet potatoes and 1/2 cup butter.
Add the granulated sugar, flour, vanilla, 1/4 teaspoon... - 48.3761
Shrimp And Sweet Potato Gumbo
Toss onion and sweet potato with 1 tablespoon olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Spread vegetables in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan or a 15" x 10" jelly-roll pan.
Roast at 450° for 30 minutes, stirring twice.
Cook sausage in a large Dutch... - 40.9776
Sweet Potato Sausage And Feta Frittata
1. Cook sausage in a large ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium heat until lightly browned and cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes. Cut into 1/4-inch slices. Transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in skillet. Add sweet potato and cook,... - 37.773
Sweet Potato Stuffing
1. Put the sweet potatoes into a large bowl.
2. Melt the butter or margarine, add it with the salt, crumbs, bacon, celery and parsley to the potatoes. Stir with a large spoon until the ingredients are thoroughly blended. If the stuffing seems too dry, add a... - 27.9634
Sweet Potato Stuffing
Combine the first 4 ingredients in bowl.
Cut sausage links into 1/2 inch pieces and brown; discard grease.
Add sausage to the mixture.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Mix well and spoon into cavity of chicken or turkey. - 33.6077
Vegan Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
Want an easy recipe that tastes really good and will impress everyone? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! - 113.446
Turkey And Sweet Potato Salad
1 In a small saucepan, warm the jelly and stock over moderate heat for 2 minutes or until the jelly has melted. Whisk in the lemon juice, oil, rosemary, and salt.
2 In a large bowl, combine the turkey, sweet potato, corn, and green onions. Add the dressing... - 26.9999
Sweet Potato Pecan Muffins
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners or grease the muffin cups.
Prepare the pecan streusel topping: In a medium-size bowl, combine all the ingredients except the butter.
Use your fingertips to work in the butter until the... - 43.3451
Glazed Turkey Breast With Sweet Potato Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Place the sweet potatoes in a medium size saucepan, cover with boiling unsalted water, and cook, covered, for 15 minutes or until tender when pierced with a knife.
Drain well and mash.
Stir in the grated orange rind.
Meanwhile,... - 41.3069
Sweet Potato Casserole
1. In a large bowl, combine first 7 ingredients and mix thoroughly using a spoon or with your hand.
2. Shape the mixture into 1-inch balls, about 1 rounded tablespoon each.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F
4. In a large skillet, heat the... - 44.224
Sweet Potato Bacon Boats
Bake in a 350°F oven for 1 hour or till done.
Cut a slice from the top of each potato; discard.
Scoop out inside of potato bottoms, being careful not to break shell.
Set shells aside.
In mixer bowl beat together scooped-out potatoes, 3/4 cup... - 33.6455
Sweet Potato Dessert Squares
Set aside 1 cup of the cake mix.
Combine remaining mix with butter and egg; spread into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
Whisk filling ingredients until smooth; pour over crust.
For topping, cut butter into the reserved cake mix until crumbly.
Stir... - 40.6652
Pumpkin And Sweet Potato Soup With Bacon Bits
1. In a saucepan, add the bacon
2. Cook the bacon over moderate heat for about 3 minutes.
3. Stop cooking when the fat of the bacon comes out and the bacon is crisp.
4. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to paper towels and keep... - 45.4293
French Goats Cheese Camembert And Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright shows you how to make a mouth-watering dish using French goats cheese. Goat's cheese is a versatile ingredient in the kitchen; slice the firm variety or crumble soft goat's cheese. This lively salad captures the... - 107.351
Sweet Potato Peanut Butter Soup
1 ln a 4-quart Dutch oven or large saucepan, combine the stock, water, onion, celery, garlic, sweet potatoes, bay leaf, thyme, and red pepper sauce and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Adjust the heat so that the mixture simmers gently, cover, and cook for... - 30.9554
Ratalu Ka Pudding
Whisk butter and sugar till frothy.
Add well beaten egg yolks, milk, crumbled bread, salt and sweet potato. Blend well and fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Bake mixture in a greased mould in a medium oven till golden and cooked thoroughly.
Slice and serve... - 28.972
Hot And Tasty German Potato Salad
If you have always wanted to learn how to make perfect hot German potato salad just like your mom did, here's your chance to learn. Betty's versions of this delectable potato salad are truly unbeatable. Quick and simple, even you can master the trick of... - 108.151