- » Sweet Potato Corn Casserole
Sweet Potato Corn Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet potato corn casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet potato corn casserole recipes.
Sweet Potato Casserole
Drain potatoes; reserve 1/2 cup potato liquid.
Combine potatoes, reserved liquid, eggs, 1/2 cup butter, brown sugar, sugar and nutmeg.
Mix thoroughly; turn into greased baking dish.
Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes.
Combine corn flakes, remaining butter and... - 36.0987
Sweet Potato And Apple Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a bowl combine apples and lemon juice; toss to coat apples.
Set aside the most attractive sweet potato slices.
In a 1 1/2-quart baking dish layer the remaining sweet potatoes and apples alternately.
Over the layers arrange the... - 32.5047
Grated Sweet Potato Pudding
Combine sweet potatoes, corn syrup, sugar, milk, allspice, cloves, pecans, raisins, and cinnamon in a 3-quart glass casserole.
Microwave butter in a 1-cup glass measure at HIGH 1/2 to 1 minute.
Pour melted butter over the sweet potato mixture.
Stir in... - 44.1851
Sweet Potato Pecan Balls
1 Place sweet potatoes in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Add water; cover with glass lid.
2 Microwave for 7 to 10 minutes on HIGH, or until tender. Drain; mash to give 2 cups. Stir in seasonings. Shape mixture into 10 (2-inch) balls. Dip each into beaten egg;... - 39.1056
Baked Sweet Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cut sweet potatoes into 1/2-inch slices.
3. Layer potatoes, brown sugar, and margarine in a casserole. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
4. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. - 24.8356
Lobster And Sweet Corn Chowder
1. Cut the lobsters in half lengthways and remove and discard the greyish-green tomalley (the liver), the gills and the intestinal vein running along the back. Smash the claws and remove the meat. Cut up the remaining meat. Put the shells into a polythene bag... - 37.2615
Cheesy Potato Casserole
The truth is, this rich and indulgent dish is guaranteed to leave us begging for more. Stephanie Manley shows us how to make this dish in this video. It also appears to be an ideal dish to take to a pot luck lunch. I bet that there will be no leftovers with... - 129.387
Three Potato Home Fries With Corn, Scallions, And Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a pot, place the sweet potato, red potatoes and Yellow Finn or Yukon Gold potatoes, cover with water and cook for 15 minutes, until tender.
3) Drain and rinse under cold water, then cut the... - 45.5782
Sweet Potato Souffle
Place 1/4 cup butter in a 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds.
Add eggs and sweet potato to butter.
Stir to combine.
Add sugar, milk, nutmeg, cinnamon, raisins, and orange juice.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 15 to 16 minutes or until... - 41.107
Tamale Pie En Casserole
The tamale pie en casserole is a beef pie casserole made with vegetables and corn meal. Spruced up with pimientoes and cayenne peppers, the tamale pie en casserole is baked in the oven and can be served with a side of mashed sweet potatoes and fresh salad. - 38.3838
Tex Mes Turkey Casserole
In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 3 minutes or until softened.
Stir in chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt, hot pepper flakes and pepper; cook for 1 minute.
Add tomatoes, crushing with potato masher; bring to boil.
Reduce... - 45.5633
Western Beef Casserole Au Gratin
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease 2 1/2- or 3-quart casserole.
In large skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain well.
Add tomato sauce, garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper; blend well.
Spoon into greased casserole.
Spoon corn evenly over meat... - 42.4428
Crab Corn Bake
1) Preheat oven 380°F. -Gas Mark 5.
2) Line the bottom of 1 pint baking or casserole dish with crab meat without sinews.
3) Place drained corn and prepared onion on top.
4) In a skillet melt butter or margarine over moderate heat.
5)... - 43.1408
Country Vegetable Casserole
Melt the butter in an ovenproof casserole.
Toss in the sliced onions and leave on a low heat for about 5 minutes.
Add the thinly sliced vegetables and the corn and sweet peppers, with seasoning between each layer.
Pour over the stock, cover the casserole and... - 41.8749
Pineapple Sausage Links Casserole
1. Drain pineapple, reserving juice in a saucepan.
2. To the juice add a little water, brown sugar, corn starch and salt. Stir to dissolve the sugar.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
4. Lightly grease a large baking dish with oil
5.... - 40.779
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
Heat the oil in a very large pan and saute the onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes.
Then add the remaining vegetables and mix well.
Cook, covered tightly, for 5 minutes to bring out the flavour.
Add the remaining ingredients to the... - 35.3012
Bread And Rabbit Casserole
This recipe is also called "quick bread" because there is no yeast and therefore no need to proof and knead this remarkably versatile dough. I have used this recipe for preparing savory dishes such as chicken and dumplings. I've also created sweet concoctions... - 0
Yams With Apples And Currants
Arrange yams in buttered shallow casserole.
Combine remaining ingredients and cook over medium heat until apple slices are just tender.
Pour over yams in casserole.
Cover and bake in a 350° F.oven for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
This casserole can be... - 33.6429
Cranberry Pork Bake
Stir together cranberry sauce and corn syrup; set aside.
In mixing bowl beat together sweet potatoes, melted butter, brown sugar, salt, and ginger with electric mixer till well blended.
Stir in chopped pork.
Turn sweet potato mixture into a 1-quart... - 35.3298
Cranberry Pork Bake
Combine cranberry sauce and corn syrup in mixing bowl; set aside.
With electric mixer beat sweet potatoes with margarine or butter, brown sugar, salt, and ginger till well blended.
Stir in pork.
Turn into a 1-quart casserole.
Bake at 350° for 35... - 37.1777
Sun Country Smoked Pork
1. Trim the excess fat of the pork.
2. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F
3. In a large casserole or baking dish, place the pork and surround it with the sweet potatoes and dried fruit.
4. In a saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch,... - 41.7426
1) In a 2-quart ovenproof casserole, mix together the zucchini, onion, butter, and garlic.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) On high power, microwave for 2 minutes, or until the vegetables become tender.
4) To this, add water,... - 44.9756
Cranberry Crown Pork Roast
Place roast in shallow pan, bone ends down.
Insert meat thermometer in loin, making sure thermometer does not rest on bone.
Roast in 325° oven till thermometer reads 170°, about 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
Combine 1/2 cup of the cranberry juice and the corn syrup;... - 40.9628
Beef Hot Pot
1. Preheat the oven at 335°F.
2. Roll the meat in seasoned flour and fry them in hot fat.
3. Take a 1 1/2 to 2-pint casserole dish and place the meat directly from the pan.
4. Add carrots, potatoes, mustard and stock in the meat.... - 41.3182
Lamb Chops With Lemon Butter
1) Preheat oven to 355°F. - Gas Mark 4.
2) In a skillet, add hot butter to brown the chops.
3) Use a casserole dish, to place the chops.
4) Add lemon rind, juice, water and seasoning to the butter.
5) Place on heat and bring to the... - 36.6745
Chicken San Juan
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, cumin, and turmeric. In a large frying pan or flameproof casserole, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until browned, about 6 minutes.
2. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add corn, sweet... - 31.0727
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Take a 2-quart casserole and arrange alternate layers of potatoes and bananas in it and then keep aside.
3) Take a small saucepan and mix together rest of the ingredients except coconut in... - 39.4516