- » Sweet Potato-Carrot Soup
Sweet Potato-Carrot Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sweet Potato-Carrot Soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sweet Potato-Carrot Soup recipes.
Sweet Potato-carrot Soup
Place onion, carrots, sweet potatoes, ginger, and broth in a heavy soup pot.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until carrots and sweet potatoes are tender.
Strain the soup, reserving both the solids and the liquid.
Place the... - 40.2527
Fall's Orange Kumara Carrot And Lenil Soup
Kumara (sweet potato) Carrot and Lentil soup is a perfect heart warming soup for the cold months. The color resembles the orange of autumn trees. It’s a fantastic way to use Kumara. - 49.5016
1 In a large kettle, put the hamburger and onion.
2 Brown the meat.
3 Drain the fat.
4 Add in the potatoes, carrots, celery, cabbage, and tomato sauce.
5 Gradually bring to a boil.
6 Sprinkle rice into the mixture.
7 Add in the remaining... - 47.6246
Red And Gold Split Pea Soup
1) In a heavy pot, saute the onion and garlic in oil.
2) Stir in the split peas, water, salt, celery leaves and summer savory; allow to boil, simmer covered for 45 min or until the peas are soft.
3) Add the potato, carrot, celery, red pepper and... - 40.4618
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add onions and garlic.
Cook and stir until tender.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add leeks, potatoes, carrots, turnip, sweet potato, 5 cups water or broth, oregano,... - 47.279
Chicken Soup Made In Crock Pot
1. In slow cooker, put chopped celery, potatoes, sweet potato, carrot, pepper, and cabbage.
2. Drop ginger, garlic and parsley in it.
3. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and no salt seasoning.
4. Throw bouillon cube, and chicken pieces in it.
5. Pour water to... - 109.384
Hungarian Goulash Soup
In a Dutch oven over medium heat, brown beef in 1 tablespoon oil.
Remove beef; drain drippings.
Heat remaining oil in the same pan; saute onions and garlic for 8-10 minutes over medium heat or until lightly browned.
Add paprika, caraway, pepper, cayenne and... - 41.6177
South American Pork Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and brown half the meat; remove from pan.
2. Brown remaining meat with onion, garlic, and paprika.
3. Return the entire meat to pan and add 3 cups water; bring it to boil.
4. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 1/4... - 47.4863