Butter Pound Cake
- » Sweet Potato Butter Pound Cake
Sweet Potato Butter Pound Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet potato butter pound cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet potato butter pound cake recipes.
Sweet Potato Hazelnut Pound Cake
1. To make the sweet potato puree for the cake, roast the potatoes in an oven at 350°F for 50 to 60 minutes until soft.
2. When tender, peel the potatoes and place them in a strainer set over a bowl.
3. Allow the potatoes to drain overnight.
4.... - 48.925
Sweet Potato Hazelnut Pound Cake
THE DAY BEFORE making the cake, preheat the oven to 350°F.
Bake the sweet potato until tender, 50 to 60 minutes.
When the potato is cool enough to handle, remove the skin and put the flesh in a small strainer set over a bowl.
Let sit overnight in the... - 44.6408
Winter Potatoes Anna With Butter Squash
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Place the oven rack in the center of the oven.
Generously brush a 9-inch glass pie plate with 2 tablespoons of the melted butter.
Cut the potatoes and sweet potato into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
Soak the baking potato and... - 35.4894
As part of the Philadelphia Magazine Guide to Holiday Entertaining, Chef John Gallagher of the Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College makes his own holiday favorite, Stollen. Stollen is traditional German bread made with fruit and crusted with cinnamon and... - 121.403
Egg And Sausage Cake
1. Preheat the broiler. Prick the sausages all over with a fork. Place them on the broiler rack 4 inches from the heat. Broil for 10 minutes, turning once. Remove from the broiler and slice into 1/4-inch rounds.
2. While the sausages are broiling, heat 4... - 32.1415
Betty's Crispy Crab Cake Sandwich
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Crab Cake Sandwich. The inspiration for this sandwich was two-fold. I recently uploaded Dill Pickle Remoulade Sauce, and, since that sauce is wonderful with seafood, I wanted you to have an easy seafood dish to... - 125.84
Country Style Green Beans Cooked In Pressure Cooker
Green beans are a great way to add crunch and color to your platter. Betty cooks up yet another all-time-Southern favorite — country style green beans cooked in pressure cooker. Not only do they make for a sumptuous side dish, but also bring loads of health... - 92.7297
Festive Canadian Supper
1) Place the jelly roll on a cake plate. In a bowl, add jam, marmalade and orange juice. Mix well and brush over the jelly roll.
2) Using a rotary beater, beat the heavy cream with confectioner's sugar, cocoa and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat till... - 42.8951
Gado Gado With Spicy Peanut Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the potatoes until tender, 12 to 20 minutes, depending on size; drain. When cool enough to handle, peel and slice.
2. In another saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the cauliflower until just tender,... - 40.2855
Quick And Easy Pecan-crusted Oven-broiled Chicken Breasts
One of all time holiday favorites, pecan-crusted chicken breasts makes for a toothsome indulgence. Not only that, it also makes a stunning centerpiece on your holiday table and is wonderful to make. Yes, Betty's recipe takes some extra effort to make, but... - 103.65